Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13830

    Weight

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I think she was in the group that used to advertise as "voodoo booty"? She is likely on the heavier side?
    She lists her weight at 214. So add another 50 to that.

    And she's pushing 300 pounds.

  2. #13829
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning on being in Gastonia weds morning. Any good ones around the Wilkinson Blvd area? Not looking to go up around the 321 area.
    Shayla Rose is the only one I would recommend from Gastonia. She has mixed reviews but I had good experience. Not as young.

    There is a girl called Queen. Veey Heavy and dirty place but service was ok. I don't see her anymore on stg She had a child 4-6 months back.

  3. #13828

    Gastonia recommendations?

    I'm planning on being in Gastonia weds morning. Any good ones around the Wilkinson Blvd area? Not looking to go up around the 321 area.

  4. #13827
    I think she was in the group that used to advertise as "voodoo booty"? She is likely on the heavier side?

    Quote Originally Posted by BluSilver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this woman?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/539235704058

  5. #13826
    Curious as well, if you get info, please share.

    Thanks pk.

    Quote Originally Posted by BluSilver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this woman?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/539235704058

  6. #13825

    Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by BluSilver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this woman?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/539235704058
    Doubt many have at 214 pounds.

  7. #13824

    Dee in Huntersville

    Anyone have experience with this woman?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...b/539235704058

  8. #13823

    Angel

    Did you not see the depsit required for first time clients? That's nothing but a scam.

  9. #13822

  10. #13821

    Kat and Julie

    Correction: 2 days! I couldn't last even close to 2 weeks. I'm not a monk. I found the Kat Julie pic also from last December. Also during CBJ I got to have my hand on that perfect tight round ass and my fingers roamed.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLuvrNC  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kat (formerly Kaitlyn a year or so ago) at a hotel near the airport this week. She was easy to get a hold of and didn't make me wait when I got to the parking lot. It was $100 for a qv and because I hadn't given the little guy any action for nearly two weeks my qv was about 3 min. Next time I'll unload in the morning at least. I got to her room and it was full of stuff and she said it was her boyfriend's "scraps." She seems to support a leach like Brooklyn but Kat's ass is super tight. If you were wondering which mid-20's girl to pick, go with Kat. She has a little baby damage but I've seen way worse. She did a CBJ and we did mish. She used lube so I was happy. I can't stand it when they want you to go in dry. Like I said I finished way too quick. That kitty is good. I felt comfortable the entire time but I think her boyfriend was outside in a car waiting. I also remembered she once worked with Julie, the Julie on STG. I will repeat and ask if they're still friends. Kat admitted to having demons.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/084815824444
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KatJulie001_980-990-5542.jpg‎  

  11. #13820

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLuvrNC  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kat (formerly Kaitlyn a year or so ago) at a hotel near the airport this week. She was easy to get a hold of and didn't make me wait when I got to the parking lot. It was $100 for a qv and because I hadn't given the little guy any action for nearly two weeks my qv was about 3 min. Next time I'll unload in the morning at least. I got to her room and it was full of stuff and she said it was her boyfriend's "scraps." She seems to support a leach like Brooklyn but Kat's ass is super tight. If you were wondering which mid-20's girl to pick, go with Kat. She has a little baby damage but I've seen way worse. She did a CBJ and we did mish. She used lube so I was happy. I can't stand it when they want you to go in dry. Like I said I finished way too quick. That kitty is good. I felt comfortable the entire time but I think her boyfriend was outside in a car waiting. I also remembered she once worked with Julie, the Julie on STG. I will repeat and ask if they're still friends. Kat admitted to having demons.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/084815824444
    Her pics are 100% legit. Kat has a beautiful face and a decent body. Her stomach isn't bad but does need some toning. Just like a lot of the STG girls, she does struggle with her demons. I wish Kat and the other addicts could conquer them.

    Hopefully Kat and Brooke's boyfriends will man up and start supporting them instead of leaching off them.

  12. #13819

    Allie

    Just saw Allie. At a mid level off Tyvola. She's the girl in the pics (check out her Twitter: at maliciousext. She's super sweet and a whole lotta fun. https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/190566760464.

    Has some baby damage but personality and skills more than made up for it.

    P.S. Ask her to wear the glasses it makes it even hotter.

    She'll be here until tomorrow midday. 160/200/400.

  13. #13818

    Kat is legit

    I saw Kat (formerly Kaitlyn a year or so ago) at a hotel near the airport this week. She was easy to get a hold of and didn't make me wait when I got to the parking lot. It was $100 for a qv and because I hadn't given the little guy any action for nearly two weeks my qv was about 3 min. Next time I'll unload in the morning at least. I got to her room and it was full of stuff and she said it was her boyfriend's "scraps." She seems to support a leach like Brooklyn but Kat's ass is super tight. If you were wondering which mid-20's girl to pick, go with Kat. She has a little baby damage but I've seen way worse. She did a CBJ and we did mish. She used lube so I was happy. I can't stand it when they want you to go in dry. Like I said I finished way too quick. That kitty is good. I felt comfortable the entire time but I think her boyfriend was outside in a car waiting. I also remembered she once worked with Julie, the Julie on STG. I will repeat and ask if they're still friends. Kat admitted to having demons.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...t/084815824444

  14. #13817
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMover  [View Original Post]
    Tryed this spinner out this morning was awesome probably weighed a 110 pounds fly body. CBJ and everything covered. 100 QV.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/585437776676

    Have fun.
    Looks like there is another girl that advertises with the same number. Was her incall location a private residence?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...w/133641030320

  15. #13816
    Quote Originally Posted by BluSilver  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming that your post is about this Alexis:

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/255277317635

    Your situation nearly mirrors my recent experience with her, except I turned around and went back. When I eventually got to her room, she was nice enough, but I probably won't repeat. I had been curious about her for a while, and now my curiosity has been satisfied. She's got a droopy baby belly, but not she's not obese. Just way out of shape (me too). BBBJ, and was willing to BBFS. She does not have her shit together well enough to encourage regular clients.
    Yes, same one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape