Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 969 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 469 869 919 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 1019 1069 1469 ... LastLast
Results 14,521 to 14,535 of 28207
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13687

    Layci

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpa  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/66441408

    Seen one post about layci, not sure if the same. Any info?
    You need to search her on the St Pete forum.

    A year ago, she was working with Annie and offered 80 qv's in trash, drug-hole motels. She got popular, developed GPS, and doubled her rates.

    She been reported as having meth mouth and scrabs on her face due to picking.

    Her pics now are HIGHLY filtered.

    The girl you meet in person WILL NOT be as attractive as the photos she's posting now!

  2. #13686

    Layci

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/66441408

    Seen one post about layci, not sure if the same. Any info?

  3. #13685

    Sorry to be a Tampa sell-out.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Who do you guys go to when you want to splurge a bit, say $$$ for a quality GFE experience? I'm looking for a hot blonde type, and / or petite.

    I checked out EROS and it seems the going rate there is $$ and up, with an average of $$ for an hour. Seems too high based on the quality.

    The last time I spent that much was with Anastasia Rose, a bonified porn star. I would be willing to do that again, but only with another porn star.
    Lately I've been heading over to Orlando's AMP scene where for $$ I can have about an hours worth of GFE from a spinner and leave freshened and ready to take the drive back. Sure beats the hit and miss of the Tampa scene where I've spent over triple that and left unsatisfied.

  4. #13684

  5. #13683

    She is a good sport.

    Quote Originally Posted by StrongMan4444  [View Original Post]
    I've been considering giving her a bit of my hard earned $. Any intel on if she allows CIM or COF?
    I got CIM, but that was shortly after she squirted on me without warning so she was probably trying to be fair. Love her attitude!

  6. #13682

    Summer Rain

    Quote Originally Posted by GMoney0505  [View Original Post]
    Summer Rain is top notch for me. She is always engaged, gives it her all, and is really reliable. Her BBBJ is nothing to be played with. You will not be disappointed.
    I've been considering giving her a bit of my hard earned $. Any intel on if she allows CIM or COF?

  7. #13681
    Quote Originally Posted by LimeRick14  [View Original Post]
    Summer Rain is an early 30's ebony ball of passion. Very experienced & open-minded, easy to talk with, fair rates, and really gets into it. Loves DATY (makes you go slow), good comms, and doesn't up sell or play games.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...tampa/66110277
    Summer Rain is top notch for me. She is always engaged, gives it her all, and is really reliable. Her BBBJ is nothing to be played with. You will not be disappointed.

  8. #13680
    Quote Originally Posted by BeetRan  [View Original Post]
    It seems like that BBBJ is not allowed. Do you know how many pops can be done in hhr or hr? Planning on seeing her this Tuesday.

    And is it normal for her to ask for a dick pick?
    I haven't met her, but she's been visited twice by undercover.

    She's posted a thousand times over the past few years, and has also used the name Shayna.

    Some girls may say no BBBJ in their texts, but YMMV after she's checked you out in person.
    These girls have to deal with alot of uncircumsized dicks and smegma, you know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f018aa7da49bfa037dec8b2a25bdd401_f.jpg‎  

  9. #13679
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSpa  [View Original Post]
    Over all 8. Fun and great to talk to.
    It seems like that BBBJ is not allowed. Do you know how many pops can be done in hhr or hr? Planning on seeing her this Tuesday.

    And is it normal for her to ask for a dick pick?

  10. #13678
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely a candy girl. I sent you several PM's more than 24 hours ago, prior to my post, but you still haven't opened them as of yet.
    That's Breanne. Total freak. BBFSCI every hole. Haven't seen her in a few years and apparently she's using some old photos, but she's probably still tight bodied and tiny.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00.jpg‎  

  11. #13677

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying I should pass on her? Have you seen her recently? Not in to the candy girls.
    She's definitely a candy girl. I sent you several PM's more than 24 hours ago, prior to my post, but you still haven't opened them as of yet.

  12. #13676
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJamming  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/66373886

    Have experience with this one? PM is fine.

    Thanks!
    Over all 8. Fun and great to talk to.

  13. #13675

    Candy girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    So you're saying I should pass on her? Have you seen her recently? Not in to the candy girls.
    She's definitely a candy girl.

  14. #13674

    H

    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    Bring some Vitamin H with you and she'll be happy.
    So you're saying I should pass on her? Have you seen her recently? Not in to the candy girls.

  15. #13673

    Quality GFE $$$

    Who do you guys go to when you want to splurge a bit, say $$$ for a quality GFE experience? I'm looking for a hot blonde type, and / or petite.

    I checked out EROS and it seems the going rate there is $$ and up, with an average of $$ for an hour. Seems too high based on the quality.

    The last time I spent that much was with Anastasia Rose, a bonified porn star. I would be willing to do that again, but only with another porn star.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape