Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 380 of 903 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 430 480 880 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 13537
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7852

    QV or HHR?

    Quote Originally Posted by YDine  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt of Autumn yesterday evening. She showed up at the door in sexy full body lingerie. So many girls, especially spinners, just get naked and forget the art of seduction. Autumn is a bigger girl, but I love a big butt from time to time. Private upscale residence, clean. I get that there are some out there who bargain shop pussy, but much rather pay a little more and not have to worry about the criminal element at the Super 8.

    She started with a BJ, everything covered. She blew me and went deep throat until her eyes watered. I had to mentally talk myself out of coming from the BJ because I didn't want to miss the main course.

    She asked me what position I wanted her in and I had her climb on top. She went to town, got a great workout on my pole. I came quickly becsause it felt so good. Kinda hate that I didn't get to play with her ass in doggy, but there's always next time. Hung around a bit and had a sweet conversation. Great girl, great setup. Will repeat. Damage was 180 roses plus I left a tip.
    $180 aint bad if you got at least a hhr, was it QV or HHR? I am a cheapskate and I pay more than that for HHR after I tip for a good performance. I just do not like the high starting prices because I feel like I tipped for bad service if she doesn't perform.

  2. #7851
    Quote Originally Posted by Drevan360  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of Lovely Ladi lately? Does she offer BB? Thank you for any info.
    BBBJ yes, BBFS no. Not as far as I know at least.

  3. #7850

    Autumn

    I dreamt of Autumn yesterday evening. She showed up at the door in sexy full body lingerie. So many girls, especially spinners, just get naked and forget the art of seduction. Autumn is a bigger girl, but I love a big butt from time to time. Private upscale residence, clean. I get that there are some out there who bargain shop pussy, but much rather pay a little more and not have to worry about the criminal element at the Super 8.

    She started with a BJ, everything covered. She blew me and went deep throat until her eyes watered. I had to mentally talk myself out of coming from the BJ because I didn't want to miss the main course.

    She asked me what position I wanted her in and I had her climb on top. She went to town, got a great workout on my pole. I came quickly becsause it felt so good. Kinda hate that I didn't get to play with her ass in doggy, but there's always next time. Hung around a bit and had a sweet conversation. Great girl, great setup. Will repeat. Damage was 180 roses plus I left a tip.

  4. #7849

    Bootyshaker Krissy

    I saw Bootyshaker Krissy and there's not much to add that hasn't already been shared before. 120 hh, BBBJ, CFS. She's not inclined to kiss much because of Covid fears, but still fun time. Very safe incall.

    Gipper.

  5. #7848

    Lovely Ladi

    Has anyone dreamed of Lovely Ladi lately? Does she offer BB? Thank you for any info.

  6. #7847

    Amber Snow returns

    She's back after being run off for good reason in the past. Going by Autumn now but if you search Amber Snow on this forum you'll see many reasons to avoid. She's complete GPS and has run underage girls here before.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...n/340499533099
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210829-120120_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210829-120114_Chrome.jpg‎  

  7. #7846

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesAnd  [View Original Post]

    #4 great body not into it at all won't even look at you LOL kind of kills it atleast act like your in the same room LOL hard to set up got ghosted a few times but like I said great body.
    Checked her out. Above average body. Small but firm rack. No makeup and looked ok. Not bad.

  8. #7845

    No. 4 on big cat list

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimesAnd  [View Original Post]
    #2 is cool easy going ask for upfront cause she got ripped off was easy going with me after a few visits wasnt worried about it knew I wouldn't run out not scam.

    #4 great body not into it at all won't even look at you LOL kind of kills it atleast act like your in the same room LOL hard to set up got ghosted a few times but like I said great body.
    Decent rack on no. 4?

  9. #7844

    Misty

    Decided to dream of this one. Communication and set up was easy. Opted for half hour for 80. Incall was at one of the locations that I try to stay away from but I went ahead with the dream. Visit was ok, her pictures are accurate, slightly bigger in person though and does have a bigger stomach. Everything was covered, BJ was decent and she did deepthroat it a few times. Nice jiggly ass and can take a pounding. I like to get in and get out so I didn't stay for the full half hour and she doesn't offer a qv although 80 for half hour was reasonable. I doubt I will repeat though.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...r/743517886277

  10. #7843

    $100 Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Fukaduk  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this beauty? If she's real that is.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...y/971290083532
    I went to her website and she wants a $100 deposit. I get the feeling she is more interested in selling pictures than pleasing guys.

  11. #7842
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattMan1962  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why Monica Banks wasn't on the list. Really into it. Easy to talk to. Search her name on stg.
    The list was girls I have not seen before. I have seen her 10 times and given her raving reviews.

  12. #7841

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Any of the women in that house you can't go wrong. Mikala, Krissy, Kayla.
    Amen to that. They have something great going on there. Its nice to see that there are providers, and women in general who make pleasing a man a high priority.

  13. #7840

    Monica Banks is tops

    Not sure why Monica Banks wasn't on the list. Really into it. Easy to talk to. Search her name on stg.

  14. #7839

    You can't go wrong.

    Any of the women in that house you can't go wrong. Mikala, Krissy, Kayla.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...s/534877389316 I had a nice time with her when she was available months ago, Not the young sexy spinner type, more of those of us who like older women. She exercises her kitty and it shows when you get in there. If I was not going through my once a year celibacy streak I would on my way there right now. Rare talent. Might not be available for a long time again.

  15. #7838

    Great Feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertKitchen  [View Original Post]
    This is a good thing that people are actually giving some info on this. This needs to be done more often. I'm guilty of not putting it out there also. But this makes me want to do better about it. This benefits everyone in the hobby. Just my two cents!! Good day gentlemen.
    I totally agree with you, this is great information and everyone's feedback on the list is helpful. Since their names and numbers change, it's hard to sometimes search on that info. Trying to associate faces with reviews.

    Thank you all for your contributions. Helps us all be safer in the process.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape