Thread: Humaniplex 411 & Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 1732
-
09-01-21 15:47 #832Senior Member

Posts: 45Notes are notes that will always be seen and nonstop scrolling down when you have about 20-50 ish notes. One disadvantage is you cannot delete notes.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 12:12 #831Senior Member

Posts: 65What was the upcharge for greek or bb?
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 09:30 #830Senior Member

Posts: 438Laura Palmer
Ghosted by Laura yesterday. First time we had a date she pushed it out by several hours at the last minute and I couldn't make that work. This time just went silent on me. She's got an interesting profile and I'd love to see her, but I'm not going to try again. I don't have such a huge window of opportunity that makes this worth the hassle.
After some scrambling I saw Cuban Betty. She's no spring chicken but has a great body and holy crap she can curl your toes. Service was off the chart! BB is available, as well as Greek. I left her appt with weak knees. I'll go back again when I want an hour of debauchery.
-
08-31-21 01:37 #829Regular Member

Posts: 9I have simply Betty from the SCP crew, she was pretty good and got really into it in cowgirl. Do you know if they have dark skinned Latinas?
Originally Posted by RLimoDriver
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 20:48 #828Senior Member

Posts: 7266Use the Notes as well.
Originally Posted by Ocean0
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 03:02 #827Senior Member

Posts: 460Did you go see her? If you did, what was your impression of Emily?
Originally Posted by TnaStylez
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 20:09 #826Senior Member

Posts: 403Thanks for this recommendation! I have to wonder if they spread that rumor for business reasons.
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 19:24 #825Regular Member

Posts: 14Smart! That is very organized folders. COOL!
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 15:36 #824Senior Member

Posts: 460No, I wish I was managing them LOL. In HX you can create folders to save stuffs and I created those folders to save reviews about the girls from other guys for easy references. BTW, I saw all those 3 and prob 70% of the girls in those folders :-)
Originally Posted by Ocean0
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 14:29 #823Regular Member

Posts: 14What's up with the names on the far left of the photos attach examples:
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
KristyAdams, KatrinaStarr, Leahbelle.
Are they all your girls you manage?
-
08-29-21 14:03 #822Senior Member

Posts: 344MeowRiku
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MeowRiku
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
I too agree with you on MeowRiku.
Ahh Mikka seen several times on current visit this month.
Couple of times one being first visit with Riku and one of the future visits SubAmy was with to join, watch and shower.
-
08-29-21 13:54 #821Senior Member

Posts: 460HX Emily at Lucky_88
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Lucky_88
I'm attaching my conversation on HX with another HX member who inquired me about my visits with Emily. He originally scheduled an appt with her but after reading a review about her being possibly a tranny decided to cancel. But I guess he changed his mind and decided to go see her, had a great time, and convinced that she was all woman. I'm doing this because I don't want a nice girl like Emily getting a bad reputation.
-
08-29-21 11:20 #820Senior Member

Posts: 1223Chicks with blue hair
Ya you have reviewed her before and like the others have said, she was bbfscip by default when she started on Hx.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Just like MikkaFay, Meow also left SubAmy due to money issues. Unlike Mikka who is now solo, she never did come back.
Super skinny with alt blue hair.
-
08-29-21 07:29 #819Regular Member

Posts: 8Evie
Hey, I'm serious LOL, but wow sounds great.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 00:52 #818Regular Member

Posts: 14The_AmberGold
How is it going?
I would appreciate the 411.
I would especially like to know in what areas her service exceeded expectations.
Would you recommend and repeat?
http://humaniplex.com/profiles/The_AmberGold












Reply With Quote



