Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2705

    Right on

    Seems the scammer has been copy pasting everyone. I replied her about meeting in public. But seems she has not checked the message yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]

  2. #2704
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger12  [View Original Post]
    Marriedmom4 dom?
    Nope, FunBunny1.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8f122...9-3c2270d42608

  3. #2703

    Congrats!

    Can ask are you paying and how much for that first date you don't have sex with them sir?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDistance  [View Original Post]
    I'm with Deeds. Coming back after an 18 month relationship ran out of gas. I'm having absolutely no issues meeting young ladies. I'm a long term searcher, never fuck on the first date, so a different mode than a lot of guys, but I'm stacking up the second dates at this point and not sure how I can manage them all. After 3 weeks back I have at least a dozen opportunities on the hook. Hell, the second date planned for tomorrow night made sure we were going to fuck and doesn't want an allowance because she doesn't want to commit. Fine with me!

    TD.

  4. #2702
    I'm with Deeds. Coming back after an 18 month relationship ran out of gas. I'm having absolutely no issues meeting young ladies. I'm a long term searcher, never fuck on the first date, so a different mode than a lot of guys, but I'm stacking up the second dates at this point and not sure how I can manage them all. After 3 weeks back I have at least a dozen opportunities on the hook. Hell, the second date planned for tomorrow night made sure we were going to fuck and doesn't want an allowance because she doesn't want to commit. Fine with me!

    TD.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough, you don't care for SA. But where else do you go to find a consistent flow of sugar babies? SA is duly subject to some criticism but they are a game changer in the sugar baby, sugar daddy world. Yeah, you have to diligently work the website without the fakes and reel in the real sugar babies but if you work it consistently you can find no less than 5 to 10 real sugar babies a week that are willing to meet with you.

    There has never been any other venue that gets that type of action. It does require patience and dedication though.

    If you have a better source, trust me I'm all ears. LOL.

  5. #2701
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillion8  [View Original Post]
    Left a message to a SB for quite sometime. Just got below response. Not disclosing the name just yet. Will keep you guys posted and post her name if I pass. But I need fellow experienced expert opinion.

    Hi there!! I get a lot of messages on here so I'm going to be upfront with what I'm looking for (: I'm married and my husband loves watching me with other men, it's our thing and I'm not willing to meet up without him around. Also, I would love to meet someone who is open to filming content for my * page! If you're still interested hit me up & we can meet up for dinner or something to see if we click (: if you're not interested please don't write back & waste each others time. I hope it's something you're interested in & I would love to get to know you better!!

    Thought?
    Marriedmom4 dom?

  6. #2700
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Mermaidd78.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...d-7821bc0a2752

    Wants 600 ppm.

    ChillFairy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9237b...e-03f84237d203

    Wants 500 ppm. Oh BTW no sex.

    Adventureseeker.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/96c2f...a-9074033ccbb0

    Offered 300. She wants more. Dint pursue further.

    G.
    Exchanged texts with adventuregirl. Didn't sound like she wanted anything more than a paid M&G.

  7. #2699
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxamillion8  [View Original Post]
    Left a message to a SB for quite sometime. Just got below response. Not disclosing the name just yet. Will keep you guys posted and post her name if I pass. But I need fellow experienced expert opinion.

    Hi there!! I get a lot of messages on here so I'm going to be upfront with what I'm looking for (: I'm married and my husband loves watching me with other men, it's our thing and I'm not willing to meet up without him around. Also, I would love to meet someone who is open to filming content for my * page! If you're still interested hit me up & we can meet up for dinner or something to see if we click (: if you're not interested please don't write back & waste each others time. I hope it's something you're interested in & I would love to get to know you better!!

    Thought?
    Does the ad have a photo showing a woman sitting down? Only the legs and the chair are shown, the photo was taken facing her. If so, proceed with caution, I was given a response similar to the above, said I was interested, and the reply was that they'd want a $$ deposit before we met. I didn't bother replying to that.

  8. #2698

    Red light Green light?

    Left a message to a SB for quite sometime. Just got below response. Not disclosing the name just yet. Will keep you guys posted and post her name if I pass. But I need fellow experienced expert opinion.

    Hi there!! I get a lot of messages on here so I'm going to be upfront with what I'm looking for (: I'm married and my husband loves watching me with other men, it's our thing and I'm not willing to meet up without him around. Also, I would love to meet someone who is open to filming content for my * page! If you're still interested hit me up & we can meet up for dinner or something to see if we click (: if you're not interested please don't write back & waste each others time. I hope it's something you're interested in & I would love to get to know you better!!

    Thought?

  9. #2697
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Noticed

    The tarot card reader is on S. B. Now. She isn't on stg anymore so maybe more discreet. Probably a 50% chance of her returning your text after you get there but she is still around.

  10. #2696
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatttaca  [View Original Post]
    Mermaidd78.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...d-7821bc0a2752

    Wants 600 ppm.

    Adventureseeker.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/96c2f...a-9074033ccbb0

    Offered 300. She wants more. Dint pursue further.

    G.
    I offered Mermaidd78 $350 PPM recently and she just replied "Best of luck".

    I think AdventureGirl was reviewed here earlier this spring.

  11. #2695

    Recent from SA

    Mermaidd78.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...d-7821bc0a2752

    Wants 600 ppm.

    ChillFairy.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9237b...e-03f84237d203

    Wants 500 ppm. Oh BTW no sex.

    Adventureseeker.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/96c2f...a-9074033ccbb0

    Offered 300. She wants more. Dint pursue further.

    G.

  12. #2694

    They can't turn it off

    They are just wired that way. They can't turn it off once they leave the club. Recently had something lined up with one that claimed she left the "pole lyfe" over 10 years ago. Then she started adding upgrades to what we agreed on in advance. If I see a hint of club's or lockers in the background of their pictures I just move on.

  13. #2693

    Amusing

    These two won't "play for less than 2 xxx". Lols. I'm case anyone was curious.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f7e48...1-e571a44f4fdc

  14. #2692
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDeeds38  [View Original Post]
    I like strippers in the strip club, but not for sugar dating. Just like a former pro, they just have a certain attitude that is very "Wham! Bam thank you ma'am". Rush, in and out, and not capable of providing a true SB experience. Nothing wrong with a stripper, if that's your thing, but you're highly unlikely to get a true GFE.

    I was chatting with a former pro turned SB the other day, She almost had me convinced that we should meet and hang out until she mentioned "hourly". I quit talking to her at that point. If they've been a pro or something similar they just don't understand or are capable of understanding what a real sugar baby is.
    Met one yet that didn't dislike men in general and perhaps rightfully so but as a rule I avoid them.

    You are spot on in your assessment.

  15. #2691
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger7  [View Original Post]
    Sent an intro message to this girl. Got a reply saying I should come stop by and see her at Capital Cabaret. Cute girl but not sure if she's genuinely into sugar dating or just using site to bring in customers. Anyone have any experience with her? Don't really feel like dropping cash on dances to find out.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/85875...0-3dda2de409b8
    I like strippers in the strip club, but not for sugar dating. Just like a former pro, they just have a certain attitude that is very "Wham! Bam thank you ma'am". Rush, in and out, and not capable of providing a true SB experience. Nothing wrong with a stripper, if that's your thing, but you're highly unlikely to get a true GFE.

    I was chatting with a former pro turned SB the other day, She almost had me convinced that we should meet and hang out until she mentioned "hourly". I quit talking to her at that point. If they've been a pro or something similar they just don't understand or are capable of understanding what a real sugar baby is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape