Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 727 777 1177 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 24049
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13909

    AG Ruby

    Fun time. Trouble getting in to the area. Code they gave me didn't work. Just waited to have someone let me in. That was not fun. Ruby is fucking hot. Great bbj, best ass I have ever seen. Not much on daty. No fiv. I would repeat. Pretty down to business with her but fun time for sure.

  2. #13908

    Susana

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    I posted the link for you. I thought LC was acronym for Latina Crapshoot, so it took me quite a bit to figure out what you were actually talking about.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/66326194
    Thank you.

  3. #13907
    Quote Originally Posted by Cachito123  [View Original Post]
    Go to LC. Type Woodbridge. Her name is Susana.

    80-120-200.

    Really hot Latina from Cuba, I was really glad, I tried her. She is very busy. Might have to wait a bit. I was not rushed but she is busy so do not expect girlfriend or extra time.

    Stay safe.
    I posted the link for you. I thought LC was acronym for Latina Crapshoot, so it took me quite a bit to figure out what you were actually talking about.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/66326194

  4. #13906

    Standard rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Cachito123  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I think, the best way to bring crazy fees down is to report and visit providers that are reasonable in their prices.

    Of course there are outstanding providers that should get whatever they ask because they are that good. But now , it seems everyone think they are.

    So reasonable prices I think are.

    QV 80/100.

    30 120-140.

    60 180-200.

    Do you agree?
    I agree we should post that group of reasonable services. It's prohibitive, especially when the women are basically trying to make guys a trick with no treat. Thanks for the idea.

  5. #13905

    Is This her?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/66326194

    And if so, which one of the pics she's using is actually her.

    If that's not her would you please provide a link for us?

    Happy hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cachito123  [View Original Post]
    Go to LC. Type Woodbridge. Her name is Susana.

    80-120-200.

    Really hot Latina from Cuba, I was really glad, I tried her. She is very busy. Might have to wait a bit. I was not rushed but she is busy so do not expect girlfriend or extra time.

    Stay safe.

  6. #13904

    How to bring prices down

    Hello,

    I think, the best way to bring crazy fees down is to report and visit providers that are reasonable in their prices.

    Of course there are outstanding providers that should get whatever they ask because they are that good. But now , it seems everyone think they are.

    So reasonable prices I think are.

    QV 80/100.

    30 120-140.

    60 180-200.

    Do you agree?

  7. #13903

    Susana in Woodbridge

    Go to LC. Type Woodbridge. Her name is Susana.

    80-120-200.

    Really hot Latina from Cuba, I was really glad, I tried her. She is very busy. Might have to wait a bit. I was not rushed but she is busy so do not expect girlfriend or extra time.

    Stay safe.

  8. #13902
    Agree 100 Percent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Gang-tackling upstream posters. NO vagina, no matter how famous it's attached to and whether the relations are with or without "protection" is worth compromising PII. I know; it's a tough call. But, think of the long-term implications.

  9. #13901
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Gang-tackling upstream posters. NO vagina, no matter how famous it's attached to and whether the relations are with or without "protection" is worth compromising PII. I know; it's a tough call. But, think of the long-term implications.
    That' was my thinking especially in the DC area because our jobs at least some are tied to having clean record. Thank you for the recommendations and advice here.

  10. #13900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Three words: don't do it.
    Gang-tackling upstream posters. NO vagina, no matter how famous it's attached to and whether the relations are with or without "protection" is worth compromising PII. I know; it's a tough call. But, think of the long-term implications.

  11. #13899

    Personal Identifiable information = do not give it up

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Three words: don't do it.

    I don't care what they say about their alleged need for verifying mongers. Your PII, photo, driver's license, employer, or anything else is none of their damn business. Some providers claim they're concerned about their safety. What about our safety? After all, if they or the agency they're affiliated with get busted, then guess who has all your information? Uncle LEO, that's who. And that could cause you a whole lot of trouble. Cops don't need to charge you to make your life a living hell and possibly cost you your spouse or SO, your job and your reputation.

    I look forward to the day when the hobby is legal and we don't have to worry about such bullshit. Still, no provider is getting my PII even when or if that happens.
    Just don't do it. You are innocent until investigated. We all have so much to lose.

  12. #13898

    Alternatives?

    IMHO, there is no need to give up any of your personal info if you want to spend time with the ladies.

    If you want good looking, high-priced gals, do check out private delights. Ch.

    They have plenty of really good looking gals at high rates who have been reviewed. Some dozens of times.

    Expect to pay at least $200/ HH and $400/ H for their time.

    Happy hunting!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by JMature  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Sorry for all the newbish questions. Would post this on reddit but I feel as if I would get downvoted to hell. How do you all go about sharing PII with providers it feels extremely risky to share work addresses, home phone, home phone numbers and driver licences with someone I've never meet. Every week there is a data breach from Credit card companies yet these ladies are requesting the same level of information. If this was fully legal I get but being that it's under the table it feels extremely risky esp if they letting this info sit on their phone or a account that isn't ssecure. How do you go about finding woman that don't require these things? But also, some of the higher level provides need some type of proof (700 and up). I personally am looking for girls that I couldn't pick up at a local bar but a full eexperience.

  13. #13897

    Personal identifying information

    Quote Originally Posted by JMature  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Sorry for all the newbish questions. Would post this on reddit but I feel as if I would get downvoted to hell. How do you all go about sharing PII with providers it feels extremely risky to share work addresses, home phone, home phone numbers and driver licences with someone I've never meet. Every week there is a data breach from Credit card companies yet these ladies are requesting the same level of information. If this was fully legal I get but being that it's under the table it feels extremely risky esp if they letting this info sit on their phone or a account that isn't ssecure. How do you go about finding woman that don't require these things? But also, some of the higher level provides need some type of proof (700 and up). I personally am looking for girls that I couldn't pick up at a local bar but a full eexperience.
    Three words: don't do it.

    I don't care what they say about their alleged need for verifying mongers. Your PII, photo, driver's license, employer, or anything else is none of their damn business. Some providers claim they're concerned about their safety. What about our safety? After all, if they or the agency they're affiliated with get busted, then guess who has all your information? Uncle LEO, that's who. And that could cause you a whole lot of trouble. Cops don't need to charge you to make your life a living hell and possibly cost you your spouse or SO, your job and your reputation.

    I look forward to the day when the hobby is legal and we don't have to worry about such bullshit. Still, no provider is getting my PII even when or if that happens.

  14. #13896

    Screening

    Hey all,

    Sorry for all the newbish questions. Would post this on reddit but I feel as if I would get downvoted to hell. How do you all go about sharing PII with providers it feels extremely risky to share work addresses, home phone, home phone numbers and driver licences with someone I've never meet. Every week there is a data breach from Credit card companies yet these ladies are requesting the same level of information. If this was fully legal I get but being that it's under the table it feels extremely risky esp if they letting this info sit on their phone or a account that isn't ssecure. How do you go about finding woman that don't require these things? But also, some of the higher level provides need some type of proof (700 and up). I personally am looking for girls that I couldn't pick up at a local bar but a full eexperience.

  15. #13895
    Quote Originally Posted by MagSayWhat  [View Original Post]
    Do they screen at all or just text to set up?
    If I remember right it was just asking age and race.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape