Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 24051
-
08-29-21 17:06 #13911Regular Member

Posts: 5What's the $damage at AG nowadays? I think they got rid of GFE plus but charges a flat rate now. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 14:36 #13910Senior Member

Posts: 598Ruby at AsianGems
Ruby has an amazing body, especially ass (bubble butt) with a pretty face. Very willing to please and sweet personality. MSOG, BBBJ, Daty, 69, CIM.
-
08-29-21 13:52 #13909Regular Member

Posts: 78AG Ruby
Fun time. Trouble getting in to the area. Code they gave me didn't work. Just waited to have someone let me in. That was not fun. Ruby is fucking hot. Great bbj, best ass I have ever seen. Not much on daty. No fiv. I would repeat. Pretty down to business with her but fun time for sure.
-
08-29-21 12:30 #13908Senior Member

Posts: 98Susana
Thank you.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 12:08 #13907Senior Member

Posts: 384I posted the link for you. I thought LC was acronym for Latina Crapshoot, so it took me quite a bit to figure out what you were actually talking about.
Originally Posted by Cachito123
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/66326194
-
08-29-21 10:16 #13906Senior Member

Posts: 122Standard rates
I agree we should post that group of reasonable services. It's prohibitive, especially when the women are basically trying to make guys a trick with no treat. Thanks for the idea.
Originally Posted by Cachito123
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 10:15 #13905Senior Member

Posts: 805Is This her?
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/66326194
And if so, which one of the pics she's using is actually her.
If that's not her would you please provide a link for us?
Happy hunting!
SJ.
Originally Posted by Cachito123
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 09:46 #13904Senior Member

Posts: 98How to bring prices down
Hello,
I think, the best way to bring crazy fees down is to report and visit providers that are reasonable in their prices.
Of course there are outstanding providers that should get whatever they ask because they are that good. But now , it seems everyone think they are.
So reasonable prices I think are.
QV 80/100.
30 120-140.
60 180-200.
Do you agree?
-
08-29-21 09:33 #13903Senior Member

Posts: 98Susana in Woodbridge
Go to LC. Type Woodbridge. Her name is Susana.
80-120-200.
Really hot Latina from Cuba, I was really glad, I tried her. She is very busy. Might have to wait a bit. I was not rushed but she is busy so do not expect girlfriend or extra time.
Stay safe.
-
08-29-21 08:08 #13902Regular Member

Posts: 20Agree 100 Percent.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 07:53 #13901Senior Member

Posts: 26That' was my thinking especially in the DC area because our jobs at least some are tied to having clean record. Thank you for the recommendations and advice here.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 22:44 #13900Senior Member

Posts: 1241Gang-tackling upstream posters. NO vagina, no matter how famous it's attached to and whether the relations are with or without "protection" is worth compromising PII. I know; it's a tough call. But, think of the long-term implications.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 21:38 #13899Senior Member

Posts: 304Personal Identifiable information = do not give it up
Just don't do it. You are innocent until investigated. We all have so much to lose.
Originally Posted by TomMcAn
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 12:16 #13898Senior Member

Posts: 805Alternatives?
IMHO, there is no need to give up any of your personal info if you want to spend time with the ladies.
If you want good looking, high-priced gals, do check out private delights. Ch.
They have plenty of really good looking gals at high rates who have been reviewed. Some dozens of times.
Expect to pay at least $200/ HH and $400/ H for their time.
Happy hunting!
SJ.
Originally Posted by JMature
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 09:56 #13897Senior Member

Posts: 1300Personal identifying information
Three words: don't do it.
Originally Posted by JMature
[View Original Post]
I don't care what they say about their alleged need for verifying mongers. Your PII, photo, driver's license, employer, or anything else is none of their damn business. Some providers claim they're concerned about their safety. What about our safety? After all, if they or the agency they're affiliated with get busted, then guess who has all your information? Uncle LEO, that's who. And that could cause you a whole lot of trouble. Cops don't need to charge you to make your life a living hell and possibly cost you your spouse or SO, your job and your reputation.
I look forward to the day when the hobby is legal and we don't have to worry about such bullshit. Still, no provider is getting my PII even when or if that happens.












Reply With Quote





