Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22832

    Edit

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Well, I will tell you she's a huge drug user. For her age, the body has been hardened by drugs. I'd say her body is maybe a 4. You can tell she used to be an attractive girl when she was younger--which I'm talking perhaps 5 years ago. She must have gotten on drugs in her early teens. Not too long ago, she was probably 18 years old.

    She used to be $60 for qv, but like many girls, her qv is now $120. Her boyfriend or lazy pimp daddy appears to be putting her up to the price increase. He is the one you are likely going to be texting. He and I got into it one time once I found out I was talking to him. I laid his lazy / sorry azz out! Anyway, she does give a decent BJ and the puss wasn't too bad. Oh, be informed that that $120 is a qv car date! Crazy huh! I saw her during the day the first time and this is how I know her body is jacked up. At nice, she doesn't look as bad. She is somewhat cute in a certain kind of way, but again, the drugs have done a number on her. The filters are ghostly and actually heavily filtered.

    She or he is very adamant about paying her $120. He or she will get into big arguments if you try to negotiate downward. I truly believe he's the one you're talking to though. At any rate, at 60, for her, it's more reasonable. But $120 for a car meet! Child please! Don't make me sneeze!
    Edit:

    At night, she doesn't look as bad.

  2. #22831

    Westside cougar?

    Ad says 38, but if you look at the pics it looks like she's 38 or 48 or 58. No name so can't really do a search. Look familiar to anyone?

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...t/908017741681

  3. #22830

    About that number in Paxon area

    Quote Originally Posted by GravyRice123  [View Original Post]
    I tried to do some search on this one but with her number somone elses reviews pops up. She's been posting there for a while now but normally see the same ol photos. I tried the search here no joy: anyone can point me to the scoop on this one:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/693114482307
    Well, I will tell you she's a huge drug user. For her age, the body has been hardened by drugs. I'd say her body is maybe a 4. You can tell she used to be an attractive girl when she was younger--which I'm talking perhaps 5 years ago. She must have gotten on drugs in her early teens. Not too long ago, she was probably 18 years old.

    She used to be $60 for qv, but like many girls, her qv is now $120. Her boyfriend or lazy pimp daddy appears to be putting her up to the price increase. He is the one you are likely going to be texting. He and I got into it one time once I found out I was talking to him. I laid his lazy / sorry azz out! Anyway, she does give a decent BJ and the puss wasn't too bad. Oh, be informed that that $120 is a qv car date! Crazy huh! I saw her during the day the first time and this is how I know her body is jacked up. At nice, she doesn't look as bad. She is somewhat cute in a certain kind of way, but again, the drugs have done a number on her. The filters are ghostly and actually heavily filtered.

    She or he is very adamant about paying her $120. He or she will get into big arguments if you try to negotiate downward. I truly believe he's the one you're talking to though. At any rate, at 60, for her, it's more reasonable. But $120 for a car meet! Child please! Don't make me sneeze!

  4. #22829
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I had a visit with life size barbie today. The dream started with CBJ, after that we went to doggy. She has a phat ass. The view from the back was amazing. The brothas in this forum will love her. She's the true definition of a pawg. After 15 -20 minutes I exploded in the hat. Treat her right fellas, she's a good provider. The damage was 100 sonic rings.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rvice/40911973
    Not a brotha but yes. I've dreamt about her several times. Unbelievable proportions. Hips and ass for days.

  5. #22828

    Karmen

    Anyone know if she is still working? She hasn't posted in a long time. Not sure if she is just staying under the radar or if she has moved on.

    PM if you need to.

  6. #22827

    Venus

    Quote Originally Posted by MetricMechanic  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything about Venus lately. Is she still living out of town? Last I heard she had moved to New Orleans. Anyone heard from her?
    Venus is out of the game.

    Last I heard she was still in New Orleans, skipping out of town every time a hurricane came through.

  7. #22826

    Shay

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/003978905268

    Any one see her she seems nice and looks clean but idk.

  8. #22825
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaWill  [View Original Post]
    Smart call. She did the same to me, claiming there were only cheap guys in Jax because they wouldn't give her the ridiculous donation she was demanding (400). I say send her back to Atlanta and be rid of her.
    You need to realize you're not a market maker and neither is this forum. It's a small fraction of the target audience using STG and SA.

    I asked about this girl months ago and people said too expensive or wasn't sure if she was real. Advertised price has just gone up since I first saw her so someone's paying or she's content with following she has.

  9. #22824

    600/ hr

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Texted this one today. She replied with QV incall 250. QV outcall 350. I passed.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/986322849455
    She quoted 6 bens. I threw the fish back.

  10. #22823

    Kimber and her GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Texted this one today. She replied with QV incall 250. QV outcall 350. I passed.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/986322849455
    Smart call. She did the same to me, claiming there were only cheap guys in Jax because they wouldn't give her the ridiculous donation she was demanding (400). I say send her back to Atlanta and be rid of her.

  11. #22822

    I Reviewed Her

    Quote Originally Posted by GravyRice123  [View Original Post]
    I tried to do some search on this one but with her number somone elses reviews pops up. She's been posting there for a while now but normally see the same ol photos. I tried the search here no joy: anyone can point me to the scoop on this one:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/693114482307
    See my post #25328.

  12. #22821

    Gps

    Texted this one today. She replied with QV incall 250. QV outcall 350. I passed.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...g/986322849455

  13. #22820

    Ms McDuff and Paxon

    I tried to do some search on this one but with her number somone elses reviews pops up. She's been posting there for a while now but normally see the same ol photos. I tried the search here no joy: anyone can point me to the scoop on this one:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...n/693114482307

  14. #22819

    Venus Fury

    Has anyone heard anything about Venus lately. Is she still living out of town? Last I heard she had moved to New Orleans. Anyone heard from her?

  15. #22818

    Biz Liz

    Hey, new hear guys. I've been seeing bizzy Lizzy for a while now. Any info on how to get in touch with her? If not any legit dt providers out there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape