Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,181 to 15,195 of 40008
-
08-30-21 16:29 #24828Senior Member

Posts: 318I think I saw, Elena. Not 100% sure as the name was the same but the pictures keep changing. Obviously the pictures are innacurate, she was a Latina with a pretty face but about 130, not fat but just not what was advertised. I honestly just didn't like the apartment, it felt dingy and the chemistry wasn't there. I also wasn't 100% sure but I could have sworn I saw a herpes sore on her lips and that noped me the fuck out of there. Her menu was open, but obviously because of what I saw I declined.
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 15:53 #24827Senior Member

Posts: 116Laura CLM
Going to see Laura on Friday. Saw her long ago but just for basic visit. Anyone have info on what upgrades she offers and the damage those will have?
-
08-30-21 14:50 #24826Senior Member

Posts: 177Elena, etc.
IIRC, Elena, Ivy and Claire are all former CLM girls. I think the pics are real. Like all of these ladies, my only hesitation is whether they are worth what they are charging. I prefer someone just say what the donation is instead of having a multi option menu. And there is some guy on here paying $420 for a non GFE, CBJ one shot experience. That's a ripoff (or maybe I'm just cheap).
Originally Posted by AdventureTime
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 13:41 #24825Senior Member

Posts: 118Best non Asian places near Carol Stream
Hi,
Any recommendations near Hoffman / Schaumburg / Carol Stream?
-
08-30-21 12:58 #24824Senior Member

Posts: 54Awesome thanks a lot. Might have to call for CoCo one day and see for myself!
Originally Posted by NitroPimp
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 11:44 #24823Senior Member

Posts: 131West River
Was in the area, and made my first visit to this spot.
Add it to the list of places that give a legit massage with a standard finish. I didn't ask for more and wasn't offered more. My shoulders were legitimately sore the next day from the deep tissue nature of the massage.
I'm a pretty straightforward guy, and I like a service like this. Did some OTC roaming and the therapist was cute-ish in her late 30's — didn't get her name. She was friendly. 👍.
-
08-30-21 08:05 #24822Regular Member

Posts: 16Looks like another there's another ad with a different girl. Same phone number.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
https://chicago.rubratings.com/184864
-
08-29-21 23:58 #24821Senior Member

Posts: 93Elana
I have not seen her; but she does look smokin hot in her ad. Please share details if you see her.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 23:50 #24820Senior Member

Posts: 93Elana
I have not seen her; but she does look smokin hot in her ad. Please share details if you see her.
Originally Posted by Casper27
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-21 17:22 #24819Senior Member

Posts: 285Elana
Anyone with info on this one? Did a search and came up empty.
https://chicago.rubratings.com/132445
-
08-29-21 02:27 #24818Senior Member

Posts: 3734/10. In her high 50's.
Originally Posted by HeadsOfState
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 23:04 #24817Senior Member

Posts: 63Wrs
I'm visiting your lovely city by way of Portland. Was able to ditch my family for a quick stop into WRS since it's the closest to my hotel. Saw Lucy late 20's early 30's. Real cute small butt but a nice pair. Very sweet and really nice. Half hour. 5 standard ending. 4. Well worth it.
-
08-28-21 12:09 #24816Senior Member

Posts: 152Any Indian FS in chicago
Been to Yun before, Exercise, good experience so far. Wonder if any Indian FS here?
-
08-28-21 09:55 #24815Senior Member

Posts: 105Was Wondering the Same
Wasn't sure if it was a hack or something.
Originally Posted by MistralRider79
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 08:35 #24814Senior Member

Posts: 65Looks
How would you rate her looks?
Originally Posted by Poogee
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



