Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,211 to 15,225 of 39985
-
08-26-21 00:19 #24775Senior Member

Posts: 30Rubratings
What's going on with the rubratings site, it says redirecting and just stays there, goes nowhere?
-
08-25-21 21:09 #24774Regular Member

Posts: 1Why Spa on Belmont
New here, but this place was a good visit albeit a bit pricey and dingy. One masseuse working who gave a great massage and a little extra rubbing.
-
08-25-21 17:08 #24773Senior Member

Posts: 626Any input guys? I just want to lick and suck on a big one.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 17:06 #24772Senior Member

Posts: 626Off the top of my head. There is Princess spa, Ozone spa, Oki Doki sometimes have a Thai girl. And that one that was talked about on Broadway in uptown forgot the name. And also another one on Chicago also forgotten the name. And also all the Indies in aamp up around O'Hare area.
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 18:20 #24771Banned Member

Posts: 4190+1
Good for you. Your platinum man card is in the mail!
Originally Posted by DaveDewers
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 12:23 #24770Senior Member

Posts: 54Moved to W lakeview / Roscoe village
Hey all,
Thanks for all your posts!
Was hoping I could get some feedback / rankings on the new places by me:
New Hope Spa (Lincoln).
Princess Spa (Belmont).
Belmont Spa (Belmont) went 3-4 years ago.
Ping Spa (Ashland).
Which would we you should be my first one in the new area.
As always thanks!
-
08-24-21 11:56 #24769Regular Member

Posts: 25Chinatown
I thought I would try Chinatown last weekend. Settled on Comfort and went Saturday morning. Paid my hour fee, and when the girl came back to the room I asked upfront about a double tap, and was told $. Sure. She leaves and when she comes back, she wants the tip upfront. I ask about seeing the girls, and she says no, $ gets me girls and one. I pass and ask for my money back. She refunds me, and tells me not to come back as I'm walking out. Ending up gong up to New Hope to see Michelle.
Originally Posted by PolarBear1234
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 07:32 #24768Regular Member

Posts: 13Chinatown MPs
Going to be in Chinatown this weekend. Are there MP worth visiting in the area?
-
08-23-21 17:14 #24767Senior Member

Posts: 531New on Irving Park
Noticed an ad for a new MP on Irving Park near Austin (chicago (dot) rubratings (dot) com /182850) and decided to do a "price check. " Busy part of Irving, drive-by traffic, though parking is easy. No call head, just wanted to scope it out. Old Chinese MT, not attractive at all, 2/10. Asked "how much," said I need to get cash, etc. Hard pass. Hopefully save you guys a trip and wasted time.
-
08-22-21 17:52 #24766Senior Member

Posts: 48Any descriptions? Last few times I've called I don't recognize any names. Anyone worth seeing? Might just just have to try a few new ones and see if I csn find a new to to there.
Originally Posted by RickSomething
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 16:26 #24765Senior Member

Posts: 337Sunflower on Milwaukee
Visited Sunflower on Milwaukee Ave. Vicky was the MT. 50's not super attractive but not unattractive either. Ok body. Sort of older milf.
.4 for a hhr. Nice massage, lots of teasing and playing, perhaps a little too much oil which made me let loose a lot sooner than expected. She kept going trying to get a second round in, but it was not happening on this day. It was a full half hour and I left her a nice tip.
I would go back just to see if there are othed MT's there.
-
08-22-21 14:30 #24764Senior Member

Posts: 67Pretty good massage. I have had everything from L1 to L3 but that was after multiple visits. I have only seen the mamasan. Close tp 50 and looks decent for her age. She really gets into it once she gets to know you.
Originally Posted by Lover312
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 21:56 #24763Senior Member

Posts: 86Was hoping Amy was gone
The most she'll do is topless, but it's not worth it. Grand used to be a good spot, but seems there's been a poor rotation of talent and options.
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 16:39 #24762Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 47Ping Spa
Anyone know what the deal with Ping Spa on Ashland is? They seem to be advertising on RR quite a bit. Anyone know what the quality of the MT's is? What kind of extras are to be had?
-
08-21-21 12:43 #24761Senior Member

Posts: 39Thai Massage
There are a few new faces at Princess Spa on Belmont, which is long in coming in my opinion. Anyway, I had a very legit massage and a bit of relaxing extras. I'm going back after the Air Show today because the massage was that good! I do love the shower they have. That stone floor rocks my feet! Get it?
Originally Posted by RoronoaZ
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





