Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45890
    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Erin you are referring to?
    Wow, it's been so long, but I think is her, the only way to confirm is the tattoo in her lower back "Alex" if she has it then she is the one, do you know where she at? Address, number or whe she hangs out? Thanks.

  2. #45889

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Budge96  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken you could be talking about Erica she's about 45 and looks about seventy five, she's a pretty cool person if you know her since I dated her almost 15 years back I still stop give her a few bucks and get any Intel she can offer on girls I date.

    Erin was a real decent date approx 27 kind of a goth chick she has managed to get sober a few times and maintain it for some time.

    I personally haven't seen her but heard she was around albeit shortly a few months back, a lot of people struggle with sobriety.

    And slip here and there and manage to get back up and get there life together, to me it's a good thing if you don't see them.

    Their managing to keep it .

    YMMV, B.
    I think Erin died back in January she was into Gothic games and stuff, she was super interelegent but the pulls took her down she always wanted to get clean and go back to her career but she got busted for prostitution and that ended that she would get clean then fall back into drug scene.

  3. #45888

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Budge96  [View Original Post]
    If I'm not mistaken you could be talking about Erica she's about 45 and looks about seventy five, she's a pretty cool person if you know her since I dated her almost 15 years back I still stop give her a few bucks and get any Intel she can offer on girls I date.

    Erin was a real decent date approx 27 kind of a goth chick she has managed to get sober a few times and maintain it for some time.

    I personally haven't seen her but heard she was around albeit shortly a few months back, a lot of people struggle with sobriety.

    And slip here and there and manage to get back up and get there life together, to me it's a good thing if you don't see them.

    Their managing to keep it together.

    YMMV, B.
    Are you talking about Erin the really intelligent one that lost her career because of pills.

  4. #45887
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyroll  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Erin who was like 42 but looked like she was 70?
    If I'm not mistaken you could be talking about Erica she's about 45 and looks about seventy five, she's a pretty cool person if you know her since I dated her almost 15 years back I still stop give her a few bucks and get any Intel she can offer on girls I date.

    Erin was a real decent date approx 27 kind of a goth chick she has managed to get sober a few times and maintain it for some time.

    I personally haven't seen her but heard she was around albeit shortly a few months back, a lot of people struggle with sobriety.

    And slip here and there and manage to get back up and get there life together, to me it's a good thing if you don't see them.

    Their managing to keep it together.

    YMMV, B.

  5. #45886
    Quote Originally Posted by JackKnauf  [View Original Post]
    Also check the corner of Sherwood and Cliftview. It's close to where Sixthman saw that phat ass BSW.
    Yup, that's where they do their "pre-shift huddles" LOL.

  6. #45885
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyroll  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Erin who was like 42 but looked like she was 70?
    She was like mid 30's I have no idea how she looks right know has a tattoo "Alex" lower back very nice gal.

  7. #45884
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMinor  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody knows what happened to Erin from Wilkens?

    I haven't seen her in a while. Thanks or do you have her number or address? Can you share?

    Thanks!
    Is this the Erin who was like 42 but looked like she was 70?

  8. #45883
    Quote Originally Posted by SixthMan  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever dreamed over East? I seen this walking up Harford & Bonaparte earlier today. Circled the block and pulled up on her. She looked me dead in my eye and was spacey AF! She didn't say a word. Just kept walking and I kept driving. Now I'm wondering if this area is uncharted territory.
    I just seen her about 20 minutes ago looking out of it. Face was real bumpy.

  9. #45882

    Erin

    Is this the Erin you are referring to?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMinor  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody knows what happened to Erin from Wilkens?

    I haven't seen her in a while. Thanks or do you have her number or address? Can you share?

    Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P2190024a.jpg‎  

  10. #45881

    Harford

    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    It's not uncharted. 25th Street from Harford Road to Greenmount, including Harford from 25th to Broadway / Bonaparte, and Loch Raven from 25th down to Greenmount, is a very active area. Especially if you like BSWs.
    Also check the corner of Sherwood and Cliftview. It's close to where Sixthman saw that phat ass BSW.

  11. #45880
    Quote Originally Posted by SixthMan  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever dreamed over East? I seen this walking up Harford & Bonaparte earlier today. Circled the block and pulled up on her. She looked me dead in my eye and was spacey AF! She didn't say a word. Just kept walking and I kept driving. Now I'm wondering if this area is uncharted territory.
    It's not uncharted. 25th Street from Harford Road to Greenmount, including Harford from 25th to Broadway / Bonaparte, and Loch Raven from 25th down to Greenmount, is a very active area. Especially if you like BSWs.

  12. #45879

    Any Luck Around Harford Rd?

    Anybody ever dreamed over East? I seen this walking up Harford & Bonaparte earlier today. Circled the block and pulled up on her. She looked me dead in my eye and was spacey AF! She didn't say a word. Just kept walking and I kept driving. Now I'm wondering if this area is uncharted territory.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 58534037-DE61-4247-9B4C-8FDFC0FD052B.jpg‎  

  13. #45878

    Erin

    Does anybody knows what happened to Erin from Wilkens?

    I haven't seen her in a while. Thanks or do you have her number or address? Can you share?

    Thanks!

  14. #45877

    Man I saw the nastiest arm the other day

    I concur. I think SW game is only for people who can stomach it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    I've sampled her a few times for a deep cleaning rim job at standard rates with tip. However she rushed me.

    Catch her if you can!!

    Side note (her arms are looking terrible recently).

  15. #45876

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Chelsea you rendezvous with?
    That's her. Not as big in the mid section.

    Oak.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape