Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24799

    Best non Asian places near Carol Stream

    Hi,

    Any recommendations near Hoffman / Schaumburg / Carol Stream?

  2. #24798
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroPimp  [View Original Post]
    Northern Suburbanite here. I've only been to couple spas in Chicago. Don't leave out West river, Stephanie is the only one I've seen there. Cute and tasty. DATY & SWBJ.

    New Hope Spa. Jessica / Coco. Amazing body. About 5 to 10 lb overweight and it feels in her ass nicely. No baby damage. Nice pair of C cups a beautiful face. I've seen pictures of her without the makeup she's typical round face Chinese girl. But with the makeup, holy cow. A little paranoid about taking the mask off. So that rules out the BJ, but CFS is always on the table if she likes you. I always try to catch her first customer of the day so I can enjoy some DATY. She seems to enjoy it. I've also heard that Anna is GFE.
    Awesome thanks a lot. Might have to call for CoCo one day and see for myself!

  3. #24797

    West River

    Was in the area, and made my first visit to this spot.

    Add it to the list of places that give a legit massage with a standard finish. I didn't ask for more and wasn't offered more. My shoulders were legitimately sore the next day from the deep tissue nature of the massage.

    I'm a pretty straightforward guy, and I like a service like this. Did some OTC roaming and the therapist was cute-ish in her late 30's — didn't get her name. She was friendly. 👍.

  4. #24796
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info on this one? Did a search and came up empty.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132445
    Looks like another there's another ad with a different girl. Same phone number.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/184864

  5. #24795

    Elana

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info on this one? Did a search and came up empty.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132445
    I have not seen her; but she does look smokin hot in her ad. Please share details if you see her.

  6. #24794

    Elana

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info on this one? Did a search and came up empty.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132445
    I have not seen her; but she does look smokin hot in her ad. Please share details if you see her.

  7. #24793

    Elana

    Anyone with info on this one? Did a search and came up empty.

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/132445

  8. #24792
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadsOfState  [View Original Post]
    How would you rate her looks?
    4/10. In her high 50's.

  9. #24791

    Wrs

    I'm visiting your lovely city by way of Portland. Was able to ditch my family for a quick stop into WRS since it's the closest to my hotel. Saw Lucy late 20's early 30's. Real cute small butt but a nice pair. Very sweet and really nice. Half hour. 5 standard ending. 4. Well worth it.

  10. #24790

    Any Indian FS in chicago

    Been to Yun before, Exercise, good experience so far. Wonder if any Indian FS here?

  11. #24789

    Was Wondering the Same

    Quote Originally Posted by MistralRider79  [View Original Post]
    What's going on with the rubratings site, it says redirecting and just stays there, goes nowhere?
    Wasn't sure if it was a hack or something.

  12. #24788

    Looks

    Quote Originally Posted by Poogee  [View Original Post]
    MT Ivy.

    Massage on Medium 8/10.

    Happy 8/10.

    40/40 hhr.
    How would you rate her looks?

  13. #24787

    D & D Spa Archer

    MT Ivy.

    Massage on Medium 8/10.

    Happy 8/10.

    40/40 hhr.

  14. #24786
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    Is parking convenient around there? .
    Big public parking lot in back, $2. 25/ hr or so.

  15. #24785
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I usually tip $120 for FS with either Anna (includes BJ) or CoCo (includes DATY).
    That is really nice. In the suburbs, IF you can find those, that is about BJ price. 150 for the above (and some asking more) is way more common.

    Is parking convenient around there? .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape