The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 542 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 8116
Come Relax With Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3496

    How about these two?


  2. #3495
    Appreciate it, I'll decline based off that.

    Quote Originally Posted by AzButtMan  [View Original Post]
    Big Glenn, I posted this on her after I saw her. But as always YMMV.

    Sophia.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...u/910949214579

    Saw Sophia was offering more than just massages. Text and agreed on 1 hr for $ 100. Got there decent motel on NW side room was a little messy and she looked like the girl in the pics. Nice firm ass and huge firm tits. Can tell her BF stays with her but never saw him and it wasn't an issue. So the massage begins and she uses a lot I mean a lot of oil. Massage was nothing but her rubbing oil all over me. Flip was same. She started with a crappy non enthusiastic HJ. Then I remind her about the BJ she says it's an extra 60 so at this point I'm like ok fine let's see if this is better. It's a covered BJ which was worse than her HJ. I had her lay down and finished on my own on her huge tuts. I will not be back and would not recommend.

  3. #3494

    Sophia

    Big Glenn, I posted this on her after I saw her. But as always YMMV.

    Sophia.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...u/910949214579

    Saw Sophia was offering more than just massages. Text and agreed on 1 hr for $ 100. Got there decent motel on NW side room was a little messy and she looked like the girl in the pics. Nice firm ass and huge firm tits. Can tell her BF stays with her but never saw him and it wasn't an issue. So the massage begins and she uses a lot I mean a lot of oil. Massage was nothing but her rubbing oil all over me. Flip was same. She started with a crappy non enthusiastic HJ. Then I remind her about the BJ she says it's an extra 60 so at this point I'm like ok fine let's see if this is better. It's a covered BJ which was worse than her HJ. I had her lay down and finished on my own on her huge tuts. I will not be back and would not recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGlenny  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has partaken with the below. Posts regularly, and has nice pics. Just curious about service and location, thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-help/40744064

  4. #3493
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGlenny  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone has partaken with the below. Posts regularly, and has nice pics. Just curious about service and location, thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-help/40744064
    I saw her at the beginning of the year so it's been a while. She had a incall on the north side of town. When I saw her she was only offering massage with HE. The massage was okay more of light rubbing. She used some kind of coconut oil mix that she made and said it's better or something like that. She did have a nice set of naturals that I played with. Overall it was a decent experience. I haven't repeated just cause it wasn't really my thing but YMMV. Hope this helps!

  5. #3492
    I saw her for a BBBJ twice a few years ago for thirty bucks. She is a **** though with a nasty attitude and not attractive to say the least. The blowie was okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHead  [View Original Post]
    Do not bother with this one. She is just playing games and will send you on a scavenger hunt and then when you get tired and finally give up she just texts shit talk the rest of the night. I got the impression that she was multiple people and very immature so it may even be some punks just pranking people. Don't waste your time.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...0/716551908596

    And just FYI, she did not have the 5' 11" and 200 lbs in the ad I saw and I was in the mood for a BBBJ CIM for 80. I know my judgment was questionable on this one, but don't judge me, I am a sex addict.

  6. #3491

    Anyone?

    Just curious if anyone has partaken with the below. Posts regularly, and has nice pics. Just curious about service and location, thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-help/40744064

  7. #3490

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by CingCong1  [View Original Post]
    If you search the forum you'll find info on her, including a review by me. The reviews are over a year old, as she hadn't posted in a substantial amount of time, just keep that in mind as her services / etc may have changed since last review.
    I saw her twice about a year ago, she lived over by Grant and stone. Only allowed one finger in vagina wanted to stay tight. Nice huge tits clut and g spit very responsive had about 6 g spot orgasims.

    She is a big lady with Huge ass. Nice sweet and honey. She had never had a g spot o her eyes rolled back into her head and was wet as coukd be.

  8. #3489

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by XCasper0074  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mikehawke

    Any experience with her?
    If you search the forum you'll find info on her, including a review by me. The reviews are over a year old, as she hadn't posted in a substantial amount of time, just keep that in mind as her services / etc may have changed since last review.

  9. #3488

    RE: Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl yesterday. She kinda had me questioning her because she was so cautious about giving details but she was all that and more. Definitely gets my glowing recommendation. Nice girl, clean, attractive and oh so responsive and vocal. Be nice to her. She could be my ATF. Time will tell.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...i/291142883510
    I trusted your judgement on this one brother, because we seemed to share the same taste, up until this one. She was a bit bigger than I like and she was not that attractive, the service was pretty good, but I will not be repeating because my play card is now full with a few amazing providers that should keep my busy for a long time to come. I will still trust your judgement on future recommendations, but this one was a bit disappointing. I do forgive you though. LOL.

    ILH.

  10. #3487

    RE: Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by AzButtMan  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her yesterday. She is at the days inn, texted her when I arrived to get the room number and she kept stalling. Told her I was going to leave and she finally gave me the room number. She was still getting ready and said to have a seat and wait for her. Her face and legs were all marked and scab up. She was putting on a glob of make-up and I couldn't bring myself to doing it. I'm not the pickiest of guys either but that was too much for me. I told her I had to get condoms from my car and made the great escape. Guess there is a reason she doesn't show face pics on her ad.
    Did you actually talk about who she is? I ran into her while I was there for another provider and I chatted with her a bit and come to find out, she was a bit of a local legend in the SW section many years ago. I will not post her name since I think it was her actual name, but she was one of the Unicorns that everyone was trying to find. Her BJ skills were supposedly those of legends so I wonder if they have gotten better over time or worse. I guess I won't find out now, but if anyone ends up seeing her it may be interesting to chat with her about her past. And if you did picked her up many years ago, you should count yourself very lucky you did not get caught, (you will understand that if you talk to her).

    On a side not: the provider I was there to see is my new ATF! She only posted once a while ago and she has a sugar daddy that seems to have the same taste as me because he sees a few other providers that I do. (you know who you are). Because she does not post and she seems to be happy with the few guys she has, I will not share her, (well besides with the guys I already am sharing her with). LOL. If that ever changes though, I will share her info with people who have helped me in the past.

    ILH.

  11. #3486

    Nothing But Games

    Do not bother with this one. She is just playing games and will send you on a scavenger hunt and then when you get tired and finally give up she just texts shit talk the rest of the night. I got the impression that she was multiple people and very immature so it may even be some punks just pranking people. Don't waste your time.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...0/716551908596

    And just FYI, she did not have the 5' 11" and 200 lbs in the ad I saw and I was in the mood for a BBBJ CIM for 80. I know my judgment was questionable on this one, but don't judge me, I am a sex addict.

  12. #3485

    RE: Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by Asfaloth54  [View Original Post]
    Well, I already have to retract my review. She's turned flaky and inconsiderate. I don't think she can handle her business. Oh well. Fastest GPS I think I've seen.
    She is attractive, (but not hot like others have said) and her body is good, (with some baby damage) and the service was alright. She wouldn't be my go to provider but I did see her more than once. The main reason I saw her more than once is the main reason she is flakey. She is not a drug addict and she has a normal job. The fact that she isn't sucking cock for her next fix and that she has to work around her real job leads to flakey and unavailable. It also makes her a more pleasant person to be around, but the service wasn't good enough to keep me coming back in the long run.

    Her link:

    https://tryst.link/escort/rdy2see

    ILH.

  13. #3484

    She's thick

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    She's even bigger than those pictures show? Holy cow!
    I seen her a few years back when first started working here and she was thick. I seen her recently probably about a month or so ago for a car date and she's gained some weight but she's not fat. If you love thick women with a fat ass and big tits I would go for it, all was covered for me. Kind of rushes but again if you love thick women with big ass and tits I'd go for it.

  14. #3483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1287
    Quote Originally Posted by HotCash447  [View Original Post]
    I saw her awhile back for a car date. She is bigger than what her pictures show. Settled on BBBJ and to her credit it wasn't that bad but I would not repeat. She just didn't do it for me. Hope this helps!
    She's even bigger than those pictures show? Holy cow!

  15. #3482

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by HotCash447  [View Original Post]
    I saw her awhile back for a car date. She is bigger than what her pictures show. Settled on BBBJ and to her credit it wasn't that bad but I would not repeat. She just didn't do it for me. Hope this helps!
    Thanks HotCash!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape