Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6067

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsoc69  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/4b8c4...4-6aa385ae1476 I have a meeting and greet with her tonight. Just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with her?
    What's her name. Profile is not Available.

  2. #6066

    Wondering about this one

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4b8c4...4-6aa385ae1476 I have a meeting and greet with her tonight. Just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with her?

  3. #6065
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    SilviaDC.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ea70b...2-21c28736cdc7

    She is a very attractive pro in NOVA. A bit steep at $$$$ but worth the experience.
    Reviewed on the NoVA board as Sofia.

  4. #6064

    SA suspension

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    You are probably right but am not sure who would bother given I haven't communicated with any SBs in SA for almost a month.
    SA suspends people left and right who have not done anything wrong, I only got out of a suspension by emailing someone named "Thomas@seeking.com" saying I did not violate any rules. This was after the canned response of their trying to claim that they had proof of what I did and to not pursue any further.

    The site has been tainted due to that for me but at some point I will get back on it seriously but never do anything but a hello and giving a text number on the actual site.

  5. #6063
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else noticed the abundance of fake profiles lately? Recent location from all over the world. A lot of Maryland, Maryland and Virginia, Virginia profiles. Also I keep getting favorited by girls no where near me.
    Yes. From Venezuela, Columbia, Brazil, Philippines.

  6. #6062

    Just Curious

    Has anyone else noticed the abundance of fake profiles lately? Recent location from all over the world. A lot of Maryland, Maryland and Virginia, Virginia profiles. Also I keep getting favorited by girls no where near me.

  7. #6061

    Insanely hot

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Quoted me 1. 5 k allowance or 5 $$ ppm.
    I second the curiosity about her. She's literally perfect if she is real: petite, sexy, smart.

    Any other encounters with her?

  8. #6060

    RE: Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Not finding it. Was she under different name when reviewed here?
    If I remember right, she's had several profiles, some of which were dual accounts as she often rolled with others. As of last year, she was reportedly so-so in looks & skill--preferred CFS fun at 300 and typically allowed one pop. Has reached out to me on two different occasions, but I never bothered replying. There's way better fun to be had with my regulars (and others) for the same price along with better looks and a more open menu.

  9. #6059

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Not finding it. Was she under different name when reviewed here?
    Let me know when someone buys her some tits.

  10. #6058
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    Mimi.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1e9d...e-078e95a465a4

    She has been reviewed before on here. She is a dancer at Pussycats or something.
    Not finding it. Was she under different name when reviewed here?

  11. #6057

    Serious GPS

    Quote Originally Posted by NormGerd  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any info on this one. I smell GPS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc632...a-810254374cce

    Norm!
    Quoted me 1. 5 k allowance or 5 $$ ppm.

  12. #6056

    Porn star pics


  13. #6055

    Latinabelleza

    Curious if anyone has any info on this one. I smell GPS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/bc632...a-810254374cce

    Norm!

  14. #6054

    Seeking Arrangement is full of sh*t

    Quote Originally Posted by OldCodger56  [View Original Post]
    One of the women you were in contact with on SA or via text may have reported you. I turned down a meet over text with someone who had serious GPS, she told me she was going to report me for soliciting, and I got booted under a previous I'd.
    You are probably right but am not sure who would bother given I haven't communicated with any SBs in SA for almost a month.

  15. #6053

    SA Ban

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy  [View Original Post]
    Received notification from SA that my account has been suspended for solicitation of prostitution which is basically bullsh*t since I did not renew my membership end of July and have not been communicating with anyone on SA for more than 3 weeks. How does one solicit prostitution when one is not even on SA? I appealed but am not holding my breath. I am trying to understand the economic value of them suspending SD accounts. I could see it benefiting them if a SD has paid for the month or pre-paid for 3 months but I didn't even have an active account so they did not even have any of my money. I think when it is time to refresh my stable of SBs, I'm going to use one of the other sites. They don't want my business, fine, I'll take it somewhere else.
    One of the women you were in contact with on SA or via text may have reported you. I turned down a meet over text with someone who had serious GPS, she told me she was going to report me for soliciting, and I got booted under a previous I'd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape