Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 858 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 908 958 1358 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11686
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I agree that she's a good girl. That's is, until she starts to contact you every other day wanting you to send her some money.
    Was going to see her, should I avoid?

  2. #11685

    Destiny is cool

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Saw Destiny last night and nothing has change. The booty is still tight and she can still take a pounding. She is really looking for some new regulars so don't hesitate to contact her.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e2bde3bbe
    I agree that she's a good girl. That's is, until she starts to contact you every other day wanting you to send her some money.

  3. #11684

    Destiny

    Saw Destiny last night and nothing has change. The booty is still tight and she can still take a pounding. She is really looking for some new regulars so don't hesitate to contact her.

    http://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=e2bde3bbe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 108.jpg‎   109.jpg‎   111.jpg‎   image000000(1).jpg‎   image000000(4).jpg‎  

    image000000(5).jpg‎  

  4. #11683
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 5
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #11682
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 5

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any details on Nikki in Dundalk?

    Also, does anyone have any recent experience with Michelle in Charles Village?
    Photos are accurate. Seen her twice.

  6. #11681
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 5

    I saw her as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-sexy/40869434

    Hosts out of basement in a quiet neighborhood in Loch Raven. Looks like pics and did not rush. . 8 for ss.
    Did hh stay. Was nervous about going to a private incall. But will repeat. Photos are 100% legit and she's great!

  7. #11680
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreguy89  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Just as pretty as the photos. I've only seen her post for outcalls. 100% real and worth it!
    Though I appreciate the input, it's a little suspect that this is your first and only post.

  8. #11679
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 5

    Nicole

    I saw her yesterday for an outcall. Photos are legit. Tight and 100% legit. Didn't rush either! If you are into beautiful tattooed white women I highly recommend! Don't see any postings about her yet so wanted to throw her out there. Her number is 443-XXX-2038.

  9. #11678
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 5

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by TTouchDown  [View Original Post]
    Good evening all.

    Visiting the area, was wondering if anyone had input for https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/798754996419.

    Texting with her didn't give any red flags. Says she's a previous provider but only been working up here for a couple weeks.
    I've seen her. Just as pretty as the photos. I've only seen her post for outcalls. 100% real and worth it!

  10. #11677

    Nicole

    Good evening all.

    Visiting the area, was wondering if anyone had input for https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/798754996419.

    Texting with her didn't give any red flags. Says she's a previous provider but only been working up here for a couple weeks.

  11. #11676
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltiWalker  [View Original Post]
    Met this one at a hotel in the BWI area. Easy enough to set up a meeting. She wanted 3. For an hour, but got her down to 2.

    Got the addresses and drove there and then texted for the room number. She is a big girl, but that didn't bother me. Did the pre-check and the undressed and got to business. BBJ was mechanical with no variation, just up and down. No attention to the boys. I like them to take the lead sometimes, but I had to tell her what to do.

    Over all it was ok, but I wouldn't repeat.

    https://callescort.org/443-512-5607
    I had her come over for an outcall, definitely did not expect the size, I changed the appointment to a hhr, beat and sent her on the way. 160 Uber included to and fro.

  12. #11675

    Candy / Kandi

    Met this one at a hotel in the BWI area. Easy enough to set up a meeting. She wanted 3. For an hour, but got her down to 2.

    Got the addresses and drove there and then texted for the room number. She is a big girl, but that didn't bother me. Did the pre-check and the undressed and got to business. BBJ was mechanical with no variation, just up and down. No attention to the boys. I like them to take the lead sometimes, but I had to tell her what to do.

    Over all it was ok, but I wouldn't repeat.

    https://callescort.org/443-512-5607

  13. #11674

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    You got a BBFS? Says she doesn't do that, only BBJ.
    Yeah I was able to get her to do BBFS and Greek. If you have the money you can do what you want to her.

  14. #11673

    Jewlz

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    You got a BBFS? Says she doesn't do that, only BBJ.
    Yessir BBFS.

  15. #11672
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    I believe I read something similar a couple of months ago. It sound like there is something wrong with a poster to this web site for thinking twice about moving forward with the individual your eye's are seeing not whatever picture they post. If you go out for a steak dinner with all the trimming's and get a hundred dollar bill its no surprise!. But go to a fast food restaurant order a hamburger and soda and get a 100 dollar bill. Its a different story. (I think not) .
    I'm assuming you had a point here, but damned if I can figure it out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape