Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 7968
-
09-02-21 03:17 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 113THe "hey its liz" was posting frequently on NJ STG sections or at least posts with those pictures.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-21 21:39 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 698Hey it's Liz
Are they done with the unemployment? I'm starting to see some post of ones that haven't post in a while ago.
Hey it's Liz.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...z/367027022720
CAR DATE FUN W / COLLEGE GIRL.
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...l/291986015058
-
08-28-21 21:58 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 445She used to be a dancer at Tattletales and the Ball Park.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 16:29 #4305Senior Member

Posts: 2785A bit GPS, I'd say.
Didn't I see those pictures associated with an advert in Reading a couple of weeks ago? She's so darn hot I even considered a rod trip. NOW SHE'S IN s pHILLY?
Originally Posted by GreyGrope
[View Original Post]
A bit GPS, I'd say.
-
08-27-21 16:56 #4304Senior Member

Posts: 73Her latest pics show significant weight loss.
It's either the camera or could it be a habit of some kind. If it's a habit BBBJ is probably soon to be on the menu.
Originally Posted by GreyGrope
[View Original Post]
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2673655689
-
08-27-21 10:34 #4303Senior Member

Posts: 987Yup. I saw that too. Wish there was a way to flag the gay / tranny stuff. They need to stay in their own lane.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 10:32 #4302Senior Member

Posts: 987https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lphia/64559444
Molly is real and pretty awesome. She looks exactly like her pics. Online there isn't too many providers around that have good rates, has a clean / safe incall, gives good service, and most importantly looks like the pictures.
Everything is covered with her and she is a little feisty. If you don't give her any problems she won't give you any and in return you will have a good time. She's on the taller side, long legs and has a beautiful smile.
The only downside is she's hard to get a hold of. I can only think of 3 providers like Molly in the Phila area and they're all hard to get a hold of.
-
08-27-21 07:52 #4301Senior Member

Posts: 487Her rates are crazy.
Originally Posted by Blacksnake15
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 23:24 #4300Senior Member

Posts: 640WTF is goin on with listcrawler right now
IDK what happened to listcrawler but its filled with a bunch of tranny and bi / gay guy ads mixed in with the female ads. I can't even browse the site anymore smh.
-
08-26-21 19:33 #4299Senior Member

Posts: 37Yup.
I was thinking the same thing. She looks like Kayla aka goddesskayla.com from years ago, 10+ plus years ago. But you're right.
Originally Posted by ReadyToTumble
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 17:35 #4298Senior Member

Posts: 102I didn't repeat either. Met her about 6 or 7 years ago. She had rules about what I could touch, where on the bed I sat, and she was very mechanical. I'd be fine with those rules if she was paying me, but I'm the customer LOL. She was nice enough as a person, and didn't appear to be a user, but I decided to do my mongering elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 15:52 #4297Senior Member

Posts: 87Kate
I first met Kate way back in the AOL Chatroom days and hooked up with her probably back in the early 2000's, she sometimes uses the same bra and panty pictures, seen her during CL's Exotic hey days, BFE days and a few times during the backpage days, all with her using the same pictures. She is closer to 60 now and was still fun the last time I seen her back in 2019. I'm sure she'll up her age to 55 or so when she hits 60 plus. She isn't going anywhere any time soon. She's been in the business as far as I know almost 20 years.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 15:09 #4296Senior Member

Posts: 842"drift"
LOL. That's a nice way to put it.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
That is my point and you confirmed the same.
While CFS was the same back in 2007-2010, and I had no issues with that for several reasons. But to not have any dialogue, and just send the rules made her a pass. Don't get me wrong, "Drift", yeah I knew the pictures were old and more than likely being used for a reason, other than letting everyone know its the same ole person all these years.
In fact the one picture may just go back longer than what I said. I would TOFTT since I have not seen any reviews here if the response was different.
There were several women that were in their late 30's. Early 40's in the area that were reasonable, and fun, more importantly drama free.
-
08-25-21 14:00 #4295Senior Member

Posts: 629I saw her once maybe five years ago
Passable house on a quiet street in a nice neighborhood. She seemed to be a normal person who provided sex work on the side, it seemed. No signs of drug use, but at that time her body definitely didn't look like the pictures she was posting, which are the same ones she's still using now, so I can only imagine the drift that's occurred since then. Living a healthy lifestyle did not seem high on her list of priorities.
She had some boundaries. She's definitely not GFE but she wanted me to rub her pussy with some lube to get her going and ready for the main event. So it seemed she wanted a little BFE but was not willing to do any GFE in return.
The entire experience was just ok. I didn't repeat.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 13:16 #4294Senior Member

Posts: 123I remember her. My friend used to see her she was an ULTRA fun natural woman by his accounts.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




