Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 697 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 747 797 1197 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14588

    I second that

    Agree completely. I love my wife and nearly ruined everything early last year. We've fixed what was broken, but I still have the "need. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    This sounds like an addiction. It makes sense to get out if you're not having fun anymore. Good luck!

  2. #14587
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnBkr29  [View Original Post]
    Been my experience at least 70% of the time with most of these girls. After the first meeting getting calls / texts about hooking up again every 2-3 days or needing money for this, that and every other thing.

    Gets annoying real quick. But with the limited number of providers these days, not much one can do. There must be a school or book these chicks read before getting in the business. LOL.

    Everyone calls you babe after fist date. Maybe my time to quit. Sure isn't easy or cheap anymore.
    LOL. No kidding! They all use the same playbook. It's weird, right? They constantly hit you up for cash to pay for "phone bills", "car problems" and all kinds of other crap. Such BS.

  3. #14586

    Most all hoes

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Done a couple more dates and verdict is they ain't great but get the job done. Biggest problem is the regular phone calls about needing some cash and a cheaper date later. Use a burner if ya don't want that! Has a couple friends out to danielson area. Fat and skinny, bad teeth all of them but do everything and bare. And they smoke like fiends ugh. Got a couple numbers, pm me, got any info on BBFS contacts?

    Will do two girls but they just take turns on ya. No real lezzy action.
    Been my experience at least 70% of the time with most of these girls. After the first meeting getting calls / texts about hooking up again every 2-3 days or needing money for this, that and every other thing.

    Gets annoying real quick. But with the limited number of providers these days, not much one can do. There must be a school or book these chicks read before getting in the business. LOL.

    Everyone calls you babe after fist date. Maybe my time to quit. Sure isn't easy or cheap anymore.

  4. #14585
    Would you say the best part of receiving a BJ from her would be the 10 minutes of silence?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoSchmoe  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago in Connecticut, she has an amazing body for her age, face is not so hot. She is talks incessantly and is kind of nuts. Has you meet in public place near her hotel and then go over to hotel after to meet her. Could not get into it all, during fucking her chatting just put me off the whole experience. Some dudes love her, she does love sex and gets into it gives great head and if you can get past her craziness and her constant chatting she may be for you.

  5. #14584
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the 411 J401.
    Jeff has 6 posts and all negatives against different providers. He must get burnt a lot.

  6. #14583

    Ali

    Did she ask for a deposit when meeting in a public place. As for me she did, it was little money but it wasn't stated up front and I wasn't going to just piss money away knowing she may just run off. Pics are much better than she looks in person. I was shocked how old she looked, was actually glad she requested to meet in public saved me money.

  7. #14582

    Love reading all it.

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Not saying this to be alarming in any way, but just sharing because it's a real thing and I've contemplated this about myself from time to time. This sounds like an addiction. It makes sense to get out if you're not having fun anymore. Good luck!
    If you no what I go thought. 7 day week.

  8. #14581

    I understand

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    Related to what you wrote, I have been in this hobby a long time. I'm just about done. I still see one person regularly but when that ends I'm done with the hobby for good. Maybe because I'm jaded or no longer interested in the hobby, the sexy time itself isn't even fun anymore, I don't remember the last time I had fun doing this. It's almost I do it more because of habit the last few years then a sense of pleasure, the thrill of the meet or the variety aspect. Now It feels boring and pointless. It doesn't help that quality has gone way down too, atleast in Rhode Island.
    Not saying this to be alarming in any way, but just sharing because it's a real thing and I've contemplated this about myself from time to time. This sounds like an addiction. It makes sense to get out if you're not having fun anymore. Good luck!

  9. #14580

    Love reading all it. B from dcd

    Have to say love reading all it. B from dcd. Now you can see what I go through. Have fun.

  10. #14579

    LOL yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    68.4% of all statistics are made up. Not disagreeing. Just having a little fun.
    Yeah I definitely made the 95% up but seriously I can't think if too many women who didn't have a vice in this hobby.

  11. #14578
    Quote Originally Posted by JoSchmoe  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago in Connecticut, she has an amazing body for her age, face is not so hot. She is talks incessantly and is kind of nuts. Has you meet in public place near her hotel and then go over to hotel after to meet her. Could not get into it all, during fucking her chatting just put me off the whole experience. Some dudes love her, she does love sex and gets into it gives great head and if you can get past her craziness and her constant chatting she may be for you.
    I can get into the chatty part if it is dirty talk but sounds like she is going to tell me about her recent shopping trip to Walmart. Thanks for the feedback!

  12. #14577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff401  [View Original Post]
    I know some are still wondering what happen to Olive green eyes and some might know.

    I want to say bless her soul because we actually developed a friendship.

    Aside from the sexual pleasure which was a great experience.

    She was a good person sadly her addiction with fentanyl got the best of her, she probably didn't expect it either. She had got her self together and was still going to the clinics getting lower dosages. She actually manage to make it something out of herself and created an online following of thousands of people and females that would go watch her profiles and she actually made way more money than sbe ever did being involved in this hobby, She did astrology tarot card readings, love spells money spells. She got it together. So this is just a post to remember her name and pay some respect since I didn't post on her sooner, the reason for this is because she was one of the good people. So no matter the side of the hobby you are in just remember with whatever you are dealing with you will find a way so never be afraid to walk away. Obviously we are not here to save females or guys everybody choices their decisions but again stay safe.
    I've met with her a few times and she was a delight to be around. She had a good sense of humor and we would talk for a while after our date. I never saw her high during those visits, And she even let me go over my allotted time a few times.

  13. #14576

    Genie

    Quote Originally Posted by CumminsForLife  [View Original Post]
    Got a link for her?
    She is a gem for sure!!

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/949865102452

  14. #14575

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who know her. Genie is back. Treat her well she's a sweetheart.
    Got a link for her?

  15. #14574

    Genie

    For those of you who know her. Genie is back. Treat her well she's a sweetheart.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape