Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 699 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 749 799 1199 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14545
    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's good all? I was wondering if anyone had any any experience with this lovely. Any info would be appreciated!

    https://tryst.link/escort/dopedallas123#photos.
    She just popped up on Providence Tryst in the last few weeks. I hit her up and it took a couple of days for her to respond and then I noticed she added the "No GFE" to her profile so I never followed up with an appointment.

    At $3 per HR. I'm looking for GFE-esque activities.

  2. #14544

    280?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She was review in the mass forum but in not sure where. But she's bigger than what the pics suggested.
    Is She bigger than the 280 She advertises at?

  3. #14543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookees8  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! Kinda new to this whole thing and I've been browsing around for a while and looking to finally pull the trigger at some point and was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips or recommendations from past experiences. Been doing research for some time but not really sure where to start. If anyone had an advice that would be amazing! I know research is key when choosing! Also this may be a stupid question and I know it depends from person to person but is it STD safe? Should I even be getting into this if I have that worry? Any help would be great!
    Not really even sure why you would even post such a question / inquiry in this forum when there is plenty of info elsewhere! Everything is a gamble! And, nothing is STD safe! However, the chances of catching something are low unless you engage in stupidity like boinking needle using heroin addicts etc.

  4. #14542

    Ali Goldstein

    Has anyone had any experience with Ali Goldstein?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ali-gold...vidence-391206

  5. #14541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by SkizzyKizzy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys was going to pull the trigger on this girl but was wondering if anybody knew anything about her I couldn't find anything all help would be appreciated thank you here's the link https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/821742106392.
    She was review in the mass forum but in not sure where. But she's bigger than what the pics suggested.

  6. #14540

    Help

    Hey guys was going to pull the trigger on this girl but was wondering if anybody knew anything about her I couldn't find anything all help would be appreciated thank you here's the link https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/821742106392.

  7. #14539
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookees8  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! Kinda new to this whole thing and I've been browsing around for a while and looking to finally pull the trigger at some point and was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips or recommendations from past experiences. Been doing research for some time but not really sure where to start. If anyone had an advice that would be amazing! I know research is key when choosing! Also this may be a stupid question and I know it depends from person to person but is it STD safe? Should I even be getting into this if I have that worry? Any help would be great!
    Get tested regularly. Any kind of saliva or fluids can transmit. In the heat of the moment you'll do stupid things and get exposed. That's life.

    Resist, Resist, Resist giving that donation till it's all done. You may cut your losses by doing that. That's huge.

    Go with higher donations and the better recommendations till you feel sort of comfortable then start TOFTT. Hahaha.

    Pay for some of the escort sites and get some background info on the ladies. KoF can give you some sites to put money into possibly.

    Keep your pm box below 200 LOL.

    Good luck.

  8. #14538

    Mary Jane

    Any info on her searched the forms but nothing.

    ️https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...f/413651030335.

  9. #14537

    Any advice!

    Hey all! Kinda new to this whole thing and I've been browsing around for a while and looking to finally pull the trigger at some point and was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips or recommendations from past experiences. Been doing research for some time but not really sure where to start. If anyone had an advice that would be amazing! I know research is key when choosing! Also this may be a stupid question and I know it depends from person to person but is it STD safe? Should I even be getting into this if I have that worry? Any help would be great!

  10. #14536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Catalina is a thief. Don't do it. She will have you in the room and her boy that she supposedly said is her bi friend is going to be the one knocking during section and have the key to the hotel. He will come with his boys and take the money in the dresser because that's where she will want you to put it.

  11. #14535

  12. #14534
    Quote Originally Posted by ThundrThump  [View Original Post]
    Check-Out Ripoff Reports for 8/21/21 Apparently she takes your $$ and provides no service.
    If she can't even spell squirter she's probably not legit. LOL.

  13. #14533

    Squiter in Attleboro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus  [View Original Post]
    New here and was wondering if anyone can provide info on this provider?

    I know she's in Attleboro but comes up in a PVD search so figured I'd ask here.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/084547998093

    We texted back and forth earlier today and she says she goes by Sidney.
    Check-Out Ripoff Reports for 8/21/21 Apparently she takes your $$ and provides no service.

  14. #14532

    Dallas

    What's good all? I was wondering if anyone had any any experience with this lovely. Any info would be appreciated!

    https://tryst.link/escort/dopedallas123#photos.

  15. #14531

    Anyone got intel on this?

    New here and was wondering if anyone can provide info on this provider?

    I know she's in Attleboro but comes up in a PVD search so figured I'd ask here.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/084547998093

    We texted back and forth earlier today and she says she goes by Sidney.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape