Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillyphilly09  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from this cutie?!

    I've been seeing this one on a regular and just went missing. Been trying to contact for like a month now with no response.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/983207119667
    That was a great review you posted! I'll let her know you're missing her.

  2. #22049

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have not reviewed in a while because I stick to the same regulars that everyone comments about. But the other day I did see Cici. Chick by Rosie's on Midlothian. She is in a different novel than last time. But she gave me a BJ that I could not make it past 5 minutes. The only down side is that monkey is at her harder and I may not see her again due to the downhill affect. OK, maybe one more, but after that she out of the rotation.
    Does she have a got damn link? Sometimes it's hard to follow random rates over and over.

  3. #22048

    Mechanicsville Cutie

    Has anyone seen or heard from this cutie?!

    I've been seeing this one on a regular and just went missing. Been trying to contact for like a month now with no response.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/983207119667

  4. #22047

    Mechanicsville chick

    Has anyone seen or heard from the cute young Mechanicsville chick?! I've tried to catch up with her a couple times with no response. That ass was amazing.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/983207119667

  5. #22046

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this 1 the other day. Some of you may remember her from a few years ago although I wasn't a member then. At any rate she's looking for a little help and has asked me to post this. Cool chick. No monkey but likes the alcohol. Will give BBBJ and covered sex. No greek. Nice view from the rear LOL. PM if you're interested.
    She was a favorite of mine a couple of years ago. Thought she had retired for good please send contact info.

    Thanks.

  6. #22045

    Charlotte

    Met up with this 1 the other day. Some of you may remember her from a few years ago although I wasn't a member then. At any rate she's looking for a little help and has asked me to post this. Cool chick. No monkey but likes the alcohol. Will give BBBJ and covered sex. No greek. Nice view from the rear LOL. PM if you're interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails babd63f65dcd8057c9a63c55d084ceab79d74621-14.jpg‎   IMG_20210826_150619450.jpg‎   babd63f65dcd8057c9a63c55d084ceab79d74621-24.jpg‎  

  7. #22044

    Skinny Hopewell BJ Queen

    I see the Hopewell skinny BJ Queen is posting again in STG. If you're familiar with her she usually post randomly and quickly takes the ad down. Someone said they had saw a skinny Hopewell provider months ago and had a little scare, but the test results came back negative. Hopefully she's good to go bc. 4 for a nice BJCIM isn't a bad deal. Doesn't hurt that she lives about 5 minutes up the road from me either LOL.

  8. #22043

    Anne

    I dreamed of her last year some time. She is much bigger in person. She really knows her angles a lot of her pics are old. BBJ was decent pussy was wet but very loose and I am a decent size guy. She did go up on her prices a QV was $70. I would repeat if nothing else was answering the phone.

  9. #22042

    Cici

    I have not reviewed in a while because I stick to the same regulars that everyone comments about. But the other day I did see Cici. Chick by Rosie's on Midlothian. She is in a different novel than last time. But she gave me a BJ that I could not make it past 5 minutes. The only down side is that monkey is at her harder and I may not see her again due to the downhill affect. OK, maybe one more, but after that she out of the rotation.

  10. #22041

    Ivy Cade

    I'm hoping to see Ivy Cade if / when she makes a trip to Richmond. I've seen a lot of GFE mentions on her, but she has an ad from Austin, TX that lists what she will and will not do. I already knew about Greek, so that's no big deal. However, CIM was one of her no's. Do any of you have feedback on this option and the possibility of MSOG?

    Any other feedback on her skills or performance is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!

    https://ladys.one/usa-san-antonio/ivy-cade-i460007

  11. #22040
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Just had an afternoon delight with Kory! She move to a house in Mechanicsville, not far from the Attlee / Elmont exit. It was a fun visit as usual, all of the different positions were tried. She's a lot of fun for someone her age and not afraid to try anything. Look her up on Tryst!
    Thanks for the review. I had hesitated because one reviewer said she was in an apartment and had nosy neighbors. Good to know that situation has changed. I am going to give her a call next time I have the opportunity.

  12. #22039

    Kory

    Just had an afternoon delight with Kory! She move to a house in Mechanicsville, not far from the Attlee / Elmont exit. It was a fun visit as usual, all of the different positions were tried. She's a lot of fun for someone her age and not afraid to try anything. Look her up on Tryst!

  13. #22038

    LJ's

    Can any guru hint about how to reach LJ's.

  14. #22037

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I don't quite get this. Is it really too much to ask to link to the person you're creating a post about, as opposed to leaving it to others to find the needle in the haystack?
    A link was not provided in the original post. I searched STG using 'Kat' as the keyword, copied and posted the link here. Many guys on here don't know how or where to research and others stand with their hands out.

  15. #22036

    Asking too much?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Thanks brah however far from lazy. When I said I did a search it was done on the forum and again,. There was 0 results.
    Yeah I don't quite get this. Is it really too much to ask to link to the person you're creating a post about, as opposed to leaving it to others to find the needle in the haystack?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape