Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4026

    SammyR82

    Bigger than pics. Her place is very smoky and a dump in Anderson. Claims to want to be a porn star. Ehhh, I wouldn't go over $60.

  2. #4025

    Greenfield Blonde?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/07bfc...9-c2cbe2d2632b

    SeductiveActress is her current name, although I know she has had a lot of profiles.

    Due to her switching profiles, I am having trouble finding info on here about her.

    Anyone seen her? I have wanted to pull the trigger, but I have had a couple red flags that concern me.

  3. #4024

    Babbygirrl1133

    Looking for her contact info. I banned myself on seeking for trying to include my number on my picture. Some other threads have a different name so to clarify the girl I'm looking for is an extremely petite girl. I love petite. PM me her number if you would be so kind!

  4. #4023

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if the census can confirm if the village has gotten bigger. Time to put new tires on the Trek.
    Damn, maybe when she said we was monogamous. She meant monotonous.

  5. #4022

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Monique actually messaged me multiple times asking me to take this down, she also reached out to a few seniors on here who she rode and ask me to take the post down. What's also peculiar is that a handful of seniors messaged me shock that I stated she's a village bicycle, whom they've seen her multiple times. Lets face it guys, she's a star in the village and makes you feel exclusive. When you have over 10 seniors chiming in, the whole village is aware of it.

    While she's wearing a princess cape, someone had just taken her for a ride last night or this morning.
    I wonder if the census can confirm if the village has gotten bigger. Time to put new tires on the Trek.

  6. #4021

    Web Version

    Apple types have been using the web version and it's doing us just fine. Definitely don't delete the app, but if it's like the one we were clinging to it eventually stopped working anyway. I personally think it's stupid since there are all kinds of other apps still in the App Store that are just money holes with fake profiles anyway. A guy named Brandon Wade got smart and made a pile of money with real people participating in his website and all of a sudden he's the bad guy. RBI.

    Quote Originally Posted by WreckItRight  [View Original Post]
    Sept 1 2021 is the date Google has set as a deadline for removal of any site that by their definition promotes Pay for play and the seeking app is one of them. Just an FYI. The owners of seeking have sent protest letters but I doubt it does any good. They'll have to work on a different way to support the app. So don't delete it.

    That is all.

    https://blog.seeking.com/2021/08/21/an-open-letter-from-brandon-wade-my-response-to-new-app-store-policies/?_ga=2.133298894.177128065.1629843151-1649243765.1626125859

  7. #4020

    Google play services.

    Sept 1 2021 is the date Google has set as a deadline for removal of any site that by their definition promotes Pay for play and the seeking app is one of them. Just an FYI. The owners of seeking have sent protest letters but I doubt it does any good. They'll have to work on a different way to support the app. So don't delete it.

    That is all.

    https://blog.seeking.com/2021/08/21/an-open-letter-from-brandon-wade-my-response-to-new-app-store-policies/?_ga=2.133298894.177128065.1629843151-1649243765.1626125859

  8. #4019

    Several Points

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFun99  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't actually look like that. Her pics are heavily filtered and touched up. She's real. I found her on social media after matching with her on bumble about a year ago. Now she's creating new bumble profiles almost daily. So she's real, she sort of looks like that, but knock several points off of the /10 scale in real life. I can't speak to her services though. Never actually hooked up with her.
    Didn't meet her in person but was sent her "real" pictures or pictures that are more resembling her true appearance. Fits a 4 on my scale. Pass for me. She is real and offers real service.

  9. #4018

    Real but semi catfish

    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWylde  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/07bfc...9-c2cbe2d2632b

    I've never seen so many red flags. Waaaay too direct and easy for a girl who looks like that which I doubt she does in person. I suggest you be very careful if you accept her invitation to come over. I did not this is just my gut feeling.
    She doesn't actually look like that. Her pics are heavily filtered and touched up. She's real. I found her on social media after matching with her on bumble about a year ago. Now she's creating new bumble profiles almost daily. So she's real, she sort of looks like that, but knock several points off of the /10 scale in real life. I can't speak to her services though. Never actually hooked up with her.

  10. #4017

    Jordyn

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I'm banned on SA. Did she really increase her price to $200 like somebody else said?
    Ah. I'll DM you the digits. She offered 200 and I accepted. Not saying that's what she requires, might go for less.

  11. #4016

    Link?

    Hey Radar,

    I can't seem to search by name on SA, and I am having trouble finding her. Can you maybe post her link? Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Radarorielly  [View Original Post]
    Real and will accept 200 $ for whatever you want. No anal, but likes a finger in her back door when you CIP.

    I believe she is a past village bicycle, that may have slowed down a little. New rack, a nice improvement.

  12. #4015

    DreamLady27

    Real and will accept 200 $ for whatever you want. No anal, but likes a finger in her back door when you CIP.

    I believe she is a past village bicycle, that may have slowed down a little. New rack, a nice improvement.

  13. #4014

    Maria

    Maria wanted $1200 per date and didn't budge, good luck. I'm awarding her the PPS Platinum Pussy Syndrome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmm150  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd share some info on a few I've talked with. Perhaps others can have better luck.

    Hhl2.

    Good conversation. Got digits. Agreed on a M&G. She ghosted me. And of course on-line when we were supposed to meet. Now just crickets.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2cc25...e-6b2a5f3ec637

    Red_Head.

    Traded a few messages. Got digits. Checked social. She's real. Agreed to M&G. Cancelled at the last minute.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06a03...4-5bf04cbfdfea

    Kellycharmed.

    Good conversation. Got digits. 400 Can't host. Just kind of lost interest and moved on.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45f53...3-2aadccdbcfc3

    Maria.

    Ft. Wayne. Says she comes to Indy sometimes. Started aggressively bugging me about meeting. Feels like a scam. Pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2c454...5-6ad428f5354f

  14. #4013

    Info

    Thought I'd share some info on a few I've talked with. Perhaps others can have better luck.

    Hhl2.

    Good conversation. Got digits. Agreed on a M&G. She ghosted me. And of course on-line when we were supposed to meet. Now just crickets.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2cc25...e-6b2a5f3ec637

    Red_Head.

    Traded a few messages. Got digits. Checked social. She's real. Agreed to M&G. Cancelled at the last minute.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/06a03...4-5bf04cbfdfea

    Kellycharmed.

    Good conversation. Got digits. 400 Can't host. Just kind of lost interest and moved on.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45f53...3-2aadccdbcfc3

    Maria.

    Ft. Wayne. Says she comes to Indy sometimes. Started aggressively bugging me about meeting. Feels like a scam. Pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2c454...5-6ad428f5354f

  15. #4012

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmqiu018  [View Original Post]
    Can't you just contact her on SA using the link in the previous message? That's how I got in contact with her.
    I'm banned on SA. Did she really increase her price to $200 like somebody else said?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape