Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 394 of 928 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 444 494 894 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 13917
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8022

    Meh

    She takes forever to respond but does. Very little English mostly Spanish. She wiped me down after I met with her. I laid down for a massage but she looked confused and pulls out a condom. I gave in and told her to pull out her tits. She does, puts the condom on me and then asked me to sit down. But I wanted to fuck my frustrations out. She can't take much and very silent. Shallow pussy. BJ wasnt good and after every position she had to put on lube. I finished but by thinking of someone else.

    Won't repeat. Nice tits though $. 8 Qv.

    On trip at the weekly hotel.

    Very careful to use a napkin when putting on the condom and taking it off for you.

    I've only had 3 repeat providers and they were fantastic but out the game now.

    All not in Vegas.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...847/7028010234

  2. #8021
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know or have seen a girl who has a Snapchat with that name? Saw her on tinder and added her to snap and she posts about meeting and hookups. Idk if this is a scam or fake.
    IF they ask for a "deposit"'via cashapp etc. Or any money upfront, Its 100% a scam I don't care what anyone says.

    No real provider would turn down cash money unless you're calling an escort company directly.

  3. #8020

    Ashgetswet

    Anyone know or have seen a girl who has a Snapchat with that name? Saw her on tinder and added her to snap and she posts about meeting and hookups. Idk if this is a scam or fake.

  4. #8019

    My (foolproof?) system

    Fellow Mongers.

    My searching for internet SPs has become this:

    I start on TER, go to reviews in the city I'm in.

    Then, see what links are tied to the girl I'm now investigating.

    If Slixa, a personal website and / or a Twitter page aren't among the choices, I'll pretty much move on to the next one.

    I'll check the Ads on TER, then repeat the process listed above.

    If I go to Eros, no Twitter no chance. I'm that fed up & disgusted with the B / S listings.

    No STG, escortindex, nada.

    More fake shit out here then I've seen in my years of hobbying.

    Be careful.

    Stay safe.

  5. #8018

    Black Providers

    Any suggestions for black ladies? I know a lot of street walkers are AA, but I would be interested in slightly higher class, maybe mid range. TIA!

  6. #8017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Yes there are a few reputable ladies on there, but the work involved to sort out through the weeds is more time then I'm willing to invest, odds are they're agencies girls.

    If you search TER reviews with ladies who have a rating of 1-3. Or the "Not the girl in the picture" then check out her ad link. Yup, it's Eros.

    Slixa is a lot better.
    LOL, I love this argument. What I have found is 70% of the girls on Eros are on Slixa, 90% of the women on Slixa are on PD, Megapersonals or other sites and so on and so on. It's a circle, no site is clearly better than another except for sites like PD that have reviews. And about investing time. After the first few dozen ads on Slixa, the rest of the ads are thumbnails so small that you cannot tell what the provider looks like without opening each one of those ads, that's as bad as those click bait ads. All the other sites at least give you the ability to see the cover photo and decide if you even want to open that ad. Maybe that's a feature only available when you join but I haven't found one girl on that site that I haven't seen on another site so no reason to join. One thing Eros does have is upscale providers that you will not find anywhere else.

  7. #8016

    I would never trust Eros.

    Quote Originally Posted by JFreeMan417  [View Original Post]
    Sorry you got scammed, but take this as a lesson to never ever use Eros!
    Yes there are a few reputable ladies on there, but the work involved to sort out through the weeds is more time then I'm willing to invest, odds are they're agencies girls.

    If you search TER reviews with ladies who have a rating of 1-3. Or the "Not the girl in the picture" then check out her ad link. Yup, it's Eros.

    Slixa is a lot better.

  8. #8015
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous1984  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I got to spend some time with Devin. Saw her profile on HX and sent a message. She responded within minutes was sweet from the get go. I can't stress enough how gorgeous she is in person. Also, just sexy to the touch.

    Paid $$ with tip.

    I highly recommend. 5 stars.

    Here's the link to her PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/Devin_D
    Thanks for report but good Lord, that first pic on PD is disturbing-silly filter makes her eyes look like the windows to Hell!

  9. #8014
    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many times throughout the years. She's a good time first couple sessions then she always wants more money.

    Starts with $$ but will complain it's not enough the whole session. I had to stop seeing her I couldn't take it anymore.

    She's a good time when she's not bitching about money.
    Yup, I saw her few times in LA and Vegas and she can suck dick but her ranting of guys are cheap asses all the time during are dates just turned me off.

  10. #8013

    Yep not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by MDxxx  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many times throughout the years. She's a good time first couple sessions then she always wants more money.

    Starts with $$ but will complain it's not enough the whole session. I had to stop seeing her I couldn't take it anymore.

    She's a good time when she's not bitching about money.
    Over the years have stopped seeing regulars that got greedy.

  11. #8012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389

    Devin

    Quote Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says 350 how did you talk her down to $$.
    I've seen her many times throughout the years. She's a good time first couple sessions then she always wants more money.

    Starts with $$ but will complain it's not enough the whole session. I had to stop seeing her I couldn't take it anymore.

    She's a good time when she's not bitching about money.

  12. #8011

    Rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous1984  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I got to spend some time with Devin. Saw her profile on HX and sent a message. She responded within minutes was sweet from the get go. I can't stress enough how gorgeous she is in person. Also, just sexy to the touch.

    Paid $$ with tip.

    I highly recommend. 5 stars.

    Here's the link to her PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/Devin_D
    Her ad says 350 how did you talk her down to $$.

  13. #8010

    Brothel

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleMonger87  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Any intel on this one? She's new to Atlanta and claims to be from Reno. I didn't see anything here or in Reno when I used the search function. Thanks in advance.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Georg...htyNadiaSparks
    I think she was in one of the brothels in Reno.

  14. #8009

    Devin w / the sexy tattoos

    Hey everyone,

    I got to spend some time with Devin. Saw her profile on HX and sent a message. She responded within minutes was sweet from the get go. I can't stress enough how gorgeous she is in person. Also, just sexy to the touch.

    Paid $$ with tip.

    I highly recommend. 5 stars.

    Here's the link to her PD.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/Devin_D

  15. #8008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Eros is not the problem, I've seen many providers on Eros, being stupid and not doing your research
    Agree 100%. I still use EROS and have found many hidden gems!

    You do you're Homework and Research that's all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape