Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,826 to 15,840 of 30797
-
08-27-21 03:24 #14972Regular Member

Posts: 1Yes I Have
Yes, I've seen her before and I had to wait a few minutes in the parking lot for her to finish getting ready but once she got me in the room she was a great provider. I've seen her 2 more times since than and I have had no issues. She does charge extra for bare and Greek but other than that she provides full service and she was a great find! I totally recommend seeing her if anyone ever thought about it and didn't. BTW she looks even cuter / hotter in person. Hope this helps someone.
Originally Posted by JonnyBBad
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 21:21 #14971Senior Member

Posts: 78No sir. I thought it was fake but was more intrigued by the tat around the chute. LOL!
Originally Posted by Sgiii
[View Original Post]
Last edited by IbChilln; 08-26-21 at 21:21. Reason: Spelling
-
08-26-21 20:46 #14970Senior Member

Posts: 139Bentlee
Is she still in the area?
-
08-26-21 18:56 #14969Senior Member

Posts: 1242Hialeah
She actually lives in Raleigh now. She is pretty much out of the biz, but seeing a very few lucky ones occasionally. Like most that come and go out of this hobby, I'm sure she will be back at it at some point.
Originally Posted by TarHeelFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 18:25 #14968Senior Member

Posts: 139Not representative
By about a hundred pounds maybe?
Originally Posted by OhTonc87
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 17:12 #14967Senior Member

Posts: 70Vivi
The attached picture is her real pic. And please exclude the code mix up as the shit is jiberish to me but it was 160 for hhr.
Originally Posted by Member#1552
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 14:58 #14966Senior Member

Posts: 190Are her pics real or "representative".
Originally Posted by NuevoHobby
[View Original Post]
I got burned on a "hot" Brazilian recently.
-
08-26-21 13:41 #14965Senior Member

Posts: 578Star
I saw star the other day. She's looking a bit rough. Demons have got her but she's still got a nice body. Damn Nefertitty kay or whatever her name is. So annoying. Get tired of seeing her face.
Originally Posted by See200
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 12:53 #14964Senior Member

Posts: 268Viviane
That's a misprint and the problem with codes SMH. Her phone is probably blowing up. $160 hh and $300 hr.
Originally Posted by NuevoHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 11:53 #14963Regular Member

Posts: 13It will do
So had one of those days where nothing works out with anyone you contact but not ready to give up and go home.
Reached out to https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/603001233742.
Texting works well, I will say the pictures are not representative but It was last minute.
Qv was 60 (small surcharge for cashapp). She was friendly and I accomplished what was needed, that's about all I can say.
-
08-26-21 10:32 #14962Senior Member

Posts: 90Hialeah
I reached out to her about two months ago and she replied back that she is no longer in the business. Too bad though.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 10:05 #14961Regular Member

Posts: 9Vicky Lewinsky
Anyone have any info on this one? Looks like maybe a former stripper? I've searched and searched but come up with nothing.
https://tryst.link/escort/vickylewinsky
-
08-26-21 09:39 #14960Senior Member

Posts: 171060 for hh? Is that a misprint?
Originally Posted by NuevoHobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 09:32 #14959Senior Member

Posts: 216Star and Geana
Any word on Star.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/873709027286
Geana.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/231392229545
And OMG posting 100 times a day only makes you look desperate not desirable. (no review needed LOL).
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/742274160977
-
08-25-21 21:14 #14958Senior Member

Posts: 1301Hialeah
She used to have an ad on tryst. Anyone know if she's still around?








Reply With Quote





