Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 857 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 357 757 807 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 907 957 1357 ... LastLast
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 24520
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11680
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoreguy89  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. Just as pretty as the photos. I've only seen her post for outcalls. 100% real and worth it!
    Though I appreciate the input, it's a little suspect that this is your first and only post.

  2. #11679
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 5

    Nicole

    I saw her yesterday for an outcall. Photos are legit. Tight and 100% legit. Didn't rush either! If you are into beautiful tattooed white women I highly recommend! Don't see any postings about her yet so wanted to throw her out there. Her number is 443-XXX-2038.

  3. #11678
    Shill account for some chick, ignore these posts


    Posts: 5

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by TTouchDown  [View Original Post]
    Good evening all.

    Visiting the area, was wondering if anyone had input for https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/798754996419.

    Texting with her didn't give any red flags. Says she's a previous provider but only been working up here for a couple weeks.
    I've seen her. Just as pretty as the photos. I've only seen her post for outcalls. 100% real and worth it!

  4. #11677

    Nicole

    Good evening all.

    Visiting the area, was wondering if anyone had input for https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...e/798754996419.

    Texting with her didn't give any red flags. Says she's a previous provider but only been working up here for a couple weeks.

  5. #11676
    Quote Originally Posted by BaltiWalker  [View Original Post]
    Met this one at a hotel in the BWI area. Easy enough to set up a meeting. She wanted 3. For an hour, but got her down to 2.

    Got the addresses and drove there and then texted for the room number. She is a big girl, but that didn't bother me. Did the pre-check and the undressed and got to business. BBJ was mechanical with no variation, just up and down. No attention to the boys. I like them to take the lead sometimes, but I had to tell her what to do.

    Over all it was ok, but I wouldn't repeat.

    https://callescort.org/443-512-5607
    I had her come over for an outcall, definitely did not expect the size, I changed the appointment to a hhr, beat and sent her on the way. 160 Uber included to and fro.

  6. #11675

    Candy / Kandi

    Met this one at a hotel in the BWI area. Easy enough to set up a meeting. She wanted 3. For an hour, but got her down to 2.

    Got the addresses and drove there and then texted for the room number. She is a big girl, but that didn't bother me. Did the pre-check and the undressed and got to business. BBJ was mechanical with no variation, just up and down. No attention to the boys. I like them to take the lead sometimes, but I had to tell her what to do.

    Over all it was ok, but I wouldn't repeat.

    https://callescort.org/443-512-5607

  7. #11674

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    You got a BBFS? Says she doesn't do that, only BBJ.
    Yeah I was able to get her to do BBFS and Greek. If you have the money you can do what you want to her.

  8. #11673

    Jewlz

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    You got a BBFS? Says she doesn't do that, only BBJ.
    Yessir BBFS.

  9. #11672
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    I believe I read something similar a couple of months ago. It sound like there is something wrong with a poster to this web site for thinking twice about moving forward with the individual your eye's are seeing not whatever picture they post. If you go out for a steak dinner with all the trimming's and get a hundred dollar bill its no surprise!. But go to a fast food restaurant order a hamburger and soda and get a 100 dollar bill. Its a different story. (I think not) .
    I'm assuming you had a point here, but damned if I can figure it out.

  10. #11671
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I saw jewlz recently out rosedale at the good ol elrich notel. I been trying to pin her down for a while but never gotten a response. After communication established through text it was constant. Once I arrived I had to wait for about 5 mins before I got the room number. I get inside the room and I see the girl in the pic. Nice looking with big ass droopy tits. I can tell she ready to get started. No chit chat. So I get undressed and she starts with a decent BBJ not great but good enough to get me going. I instruct her to bend over I ease junior inside her pussy it was wet a hell. I start pounding on her pussy and she enjoying it. She starts talking dirty to me telling me to fuck this pussy harder and to nut deep inside her pussy. I did exactly what she asked. I started digging into her pussy hard and deep ramming those guts. She still talkin dirty. Told me she can't wait to feel my warm nut. I couldn't hold it any longer I exploded a gallon nut and filled her up like a jelly donut. Then I kept fucking her after I nutted inside her for about 5 more minutes until she cums. She stands up and baby batter running all down her leg. It was great. Dynomite. Will repeat often Damaged 120.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tress/40914366
    You got a BBFS? Says she doesn't do that, only BBJ.

  11. #11670

    Serenity tattoo

    Yeah I believe that is Taylor. Same exact location on her right side.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stizz  [View Original Post]
    Taylor from FH has that serenity tattoo.

  12. #11669

    Zombie

    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    I know what you are saying.
    I believe I read something similar a couple of months ago. It sound like there is something wrong with a poster to this web site for thinking twice about moving forward with the individual your eye's are seeing not whatever picture they post. If you go out for a steak dinner with all the trimming's and get a hundred dollar bill its no surprise!. But go to a fast food restaurant order a hamburger and soda and get a 100 dollar bill. Its a different story. (I think not) .

  13. #11668
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by AllTheTime  [View Original Post]
    And yet we're puzzled when anyone who's not half a zombie either jacks up their rates or leaves the business.
    I know what you are saying.

  14. #11667
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyelope  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is old reliable for me always answers LOL onky issue is she really can't take dick so I love pinning her down and making her take it LOL she always swallows the goods for me. She's the one that let me and a buddy of mine wreck her she's definitely durable looks like the drugs are catching up to her though.
    And yet we're puzzled when anyone who's not half a zombie either jacks up their rates or leaves the business.

  15. #11666

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    Can't reply.
    Box is clear. Thanks.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape