Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 6705
-
08-30-21 20:52 #510Senior Member

Posts: 43Teresa Lake Mary
Yeah I went and tried it out. Skinny GILF, very nice and kind. Immediately got my fingers in her soaking kitty, which was fun to play around in. After a while she had me massage her for a while too while she took care of me, all in all that was fun but not worth the drive. Price was right.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 18:41 #509Senior Member

Posts: 64Rosie
Tried Rosie today. Nothing new that hasn't been said already. I wasn't really feeling the vibe when I walked in so I kept my undies on. With that being said, no fun was to be had. The massage was light and decent but nothing to write home about. I am on the search for a deep tissue massage with some b2 b action and maybe a HE. Any recommendations?
-
08-30-21 17:12 #508Senior Member

Posts: 958Agree
She does quality work. The brunette at IHop. Patricia?- was super solid. Wonder what happened to her?.
Originally Posted by MisterFixIt
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-21 00:46 #507Senior Member

Posts: 155Heidi
Can it be? I've been waiting on her to resurface. She was an excellent provider.
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-21 21:06 #506Senior Member

Posts: 322Also info on this one?
-
08-28-21 10:49 #505Senior Member

Posts: 660Ebony UTR has day off today
She was around last year and stopped, she is looking again.
She is looking for a few new clients. Topless natural DD's HJ only. Seniors only! She is Winter Park off Aloma near Hospital. She is maybe 26. No table on Bed massage. Clean place she can host, she does have a real job so hours can be limited at times, usually has Tue and Wed off, mostly daytime hrs. I'd put this in UTR but massage only.
-
08-28-21 05:14 #504Regular Member

Posts: 1Heidi is Back in a location in Sanford
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
Set up an appt with her had to cancel because I got called into work, she was very polite about it and sent me some steamy pics to make sure I would schedule again. I agree not going to be your average massage!
Originally Posted by FireBreather
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 19:05 #503Senior Member

Posts: 322I think you guys are reaching
I bet it really means Private Parking!
Originally Posted by IAmAshamed
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-21 13:32 #502Senior Member

Posts: 111New to the game
Recently certified according to the site. Could be promising as a potential long-term option. Hope the door is ajar!
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 15:41 #501Senior Member

Posts: 113Way over priced. Hard pass, there are much better options for less.
Originally Posted by FilthyUnicorn
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 15:26 #500Senior Member

Posts: 322Thanks
For your response!
Originally Posted by Vojniak
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 13:00 #499Senior Member

Posts: 958Anyone?
Maybe someone else can chime in? Says private parking. The word "private" always gets my attention. I will reach out and see what type of reply I get. She is cute.
Originally Posted by NeoMax
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 12:54 #498Senior Member

Posts: 288My guess it's just a legit massage as she notes draping required.. IMHO.
Originally Posted by NeoMax
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 10:21 #497Senior Member

Posts: 179Intel?
Any intel on this one?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40881/
-
08-25-21 18:21 #496Senior Member

Posts: 49Unicorn Dollz Winter Park
I kinda wish I waited for this response, but her rather enticing thirst traps she posts on twitter got me, and I booked with her ASAP LOL. (well I was pretty sore too and her qualifications made it seem like a no brainer).
Originally Posted by Heywood2020
[View Original Post]
Nice girl, very welcoming with pretty good conversation. As disclosed all clothing stays on. However I'm speculating that is due to the fresh surgery on the man-mades, based on some seemingly not so old before pics (they are definitely on the HUGE side now), and what felt like some bandage under sports bra when wandering over there. So, maybe that might or might not change in the future.
The massage itself is not bad, she tries to focus on problem areas and what feels good but ultimately nothing deep, below AMP massage level. Expected a bit more based on ad content and the "strong grip" in reviews.
Goes straight for HE at the end no teasing, yes she varies techniques as mentioned, and no jackhammer, but focuses on the knob which makes it feel a bit rushed.
Damage. 2 very slim chance of repeat. Unless the knockers come out from hiding maybe, hah.
I see what why one might think that, she's kind of a butter face in that sense. But no, definitely a chick.
Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




