Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 756 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 806 856 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7096

    They are very sophisticated

    Quote Originally Posted by WillTravel  [View Original Post]
    So my SA account got banned for the first time a couple months back. I decided to dip my toes back in the water today but my account was already flagged for suspicious activity and evidently deleted. I hadn't even upgraded my account to a non-basic membership, let alone sent any messages. Is there a recipe for success on creating a profile after being banned? I used a different email for the account obviously, so I'm amazed their system was able to flag it.
    If you use the same credit card, profile photo and maybe even IP address.

    Even if you use a vanilla card, you need to change the name and address and email it is registered too. Basically anything that repeats on the new profile will trigger the block.

  2. #7095

    Another pro


  3. #7094

    OF ban reversed

    https://mashable.com/article/explici...lyfans-is-back

    That was fast and not surprisingly so.

  4. #7093

    Creating Account after Being Banned

    So my SA account got banned for the first time a couple months back. I decided to dip my toes back in the water today but my account was already flagged for suspicious activity and evidently deleted. I hadn't even upgraded my account to a non-basic membership, let alone sent any messages. Is there a recipe for success on creating a profile after being banned? I used a different email for the account obviously, so I'm amazed their system was able to flag it.

  5. #7092

    Talk $$$ always by text app

    I always make sure the SB knows I'm looking for a casual sexual relationship with in the 1st few msgs when I switch to burner or texting app. I normally don't talk anything sexual during video chat. If she brings up $$$ just respond back in text. I tell the SBs it just too weird to say it out loud, and feel too transitional. If she still pushing you to say it out loud, best to find another SB. At this point she just fishing for you to say something incriminating.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    No wife at home either so not worried about that. But even casual talk in a recorded video chat and then the girl out of the blue says "so other guys I've met of SA are giving me X amount, are you comfortable with that allowance?

    What do you say then? You can choose not to engage in the conversation but it's putting toothpaste back in the tube at that point. If she chooses to use it from blackmail it could make for some embarrassment. I'll just pass.

  6. #7091
    Quote Originally Posted by DMV8454  [View Original Post]
    Single mom. She's been on SA much before 2018 on a different profile, saw her a few times in RVA. Might be some reviews on the Richmond board. Great body (amazing ass) except for some baby damage. BBFS was available and willing to please. 300 ppm but that was way back then.
    Good intel, thanks. I'd make a run at her but she hasn't returned my messages on SA. Checked the Richmond board and didn't see any thing either. I did notice her newest pic makes it look like her head is too big for her body. Odd.

  7. #7090

    Video chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    I done it before, but I'm not worried about a wife at home finding out. There is risk of the SB recording, and black mail you later. Every time I do video chat, I keep everything casual. No need to spend 30-60 mins talking BS, and don't talking about $$ because you don't want video showing you solicitation for prostitution. I use video mainly to make sure the SB is real, and to see if we connect on a casual level. That can be done in 5-10 mins. I normally do all sexual talk and $$$ by text.
    No wife at home either so not worried about that. But even casual talk in a recorded video chat and then the girl out of the blue says "so other guys I've met of SA are giving me X amount, are you comfortable with that allowance?

    What do you say then? You can choose not to engage in the conversation but it's putting toothpaste back in the tube at that point. If she chooses to use it from blackmail it could make for some embarrassment. I'll just pass.

  8. #7089

    Was worht it

    Quote Originally Posted by DMV8454  [View Original Post]
    Single mom. She's been on SA much before 2018 on a different profile, saw her a few times in RVA. Might be some reviews on the Richmond board. Great body (amazing ass) except for some baby damage. BBFS was available and willing to please. 300 ppm but that was way back then.
    In 2018 good experience at 3 sometimes less but that was the early years. Talked to her in 2020 and was asking for a lot more. Conservative lady but dtf for the right price. Great body though.

  9. #7088

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by DMV8454  [View Original Post]
    Saw her prepandemic, but backed out. Wanted 500+ ppm. Pics she sent were nice but showed she is pretty flat chested and has a few tattoos. Bit of drama with her, but that's another story.
    For me, we were talking just fine but as soon as I mentioned PPM, I got blocked. And you're right, she has a nice body, but is completely flat chested. I don't mind smaller tits sometimes, especially on Asian girls since that is fairly typical, but she had absolutely nothing there.

  10. #7087
    Saw her prepandemic, but backed out. Wanted 500+ ppm. Pics she sent were nice but showed she is pretty flat chested and has a few tattoos. Bit of drama with her, but that's another story.

    Quote Originally Posted by WizardsFan23  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e33d5...d-0df309b17595

    Anyone have intel on this one? Been chatting with her for a bit, but wants photos before moving to text. Just want to make sure she's worth it before doing anything.

    TIA!

  11. #7086

    Inna

    Single mom. She's been on SA much before 2018 on a different profile, saw her a few times in RVA. Might be some reviews on the Richmond board. Great body (amazing ass) except for some baby damage. BBFS was available and willing to please. 300 ppm but that was way back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/186d1...2-8a044e47f3d5

    This smoke show has been on SA since 2018, I'm surprised there isn't a single report on her. Any one else even chat with her?

  12. #7085

    Depends on your situation

    I done it before, but I'm not worried about a wife at home finding out. There is risk of the SB recording, and black mail you later. Every time I do video chat, I keep everything casual. No need to spend 30-60 mins talking BS, and don't talking about $$ because you don't want video showing you solicitation for prostitution. I use video mainly to make sure the SB is real, and to see if we connect on a casual level. That can be done in 5-10 mins. I normally do all sexual talk and $$$ by text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys do this? What are the pros and cons? Is this a good way to filter out flakes without M&G? Just learning.

  13. #7084

    Inna917

    https://www.seeking.com/member/186d1...2-8a044e47f3d5

    This smoke show has been on SA since 2018, I'm surprised there isn't a single report on her. Any one else even chat with her?

  14. #7083

    Video chatting

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys do this? What are the pros and cons? Is this a good way to filter out flakes without M&G? Just learning.
    That's a no go for me. Even if it's just simple conversation I'm not about to have a possible recorded video of me floating around of me chatting with a much younger girl trying to set up some pussy. I'd never do it, but to each their own.

  15. #7082

    SA video chat or Zoom before first meet

    Do you guys do this? What are the pros and cons? Is this a good way to filter out flakes without M&G? Just learning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape