Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 2833
-
09-09-21 20:14 #2113Senior Member

Posts: 60Take this for what it's worth
I personally appreciate any and all the advice you and a large number of the other more seasoned members have provided. You guys have given a complete newb plenty of valuable information and I eat it up.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-21 05:52 #2112Senior Member

Posts: 370I'll second this. HS hooked me up and is always sharing intel.
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-21 19:11 #2111Senior Member

Posts: 1820Lolol
"Hunting Streets: Helping Guys Get Off Since 2014 !
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
As a buzz phrase I think it needs a little work.
Thanks for all the kind words guys but I'm just another monger that happens to have been at it for a little longer than most. There are many others that have been around just as long or longer and have contributed far more. It's not us that have been around a long time that make this board, it's the day to contributions everyone makes. If I can help in some small way, I'm happy to do so.
But thanks for the gangbang of affection PS1999 !.
HS.
-
09-08-21 17:37 #2110Senior Member

Posts: 774Lefty
Lefty you could learn a thing or two from Hunting Streets. Look at at all the guys he's helped out. He doesn't mind getting his hands dirty to help a fellow monger get off. Gets right in there on his hands and knees if need be. You had yourself a little 3 some, meanwhile HS was Gangbanged. Good for you HS!
-
09-08-21 11:26 #2109Senior Member

Posts: 435Yeah, I'll add to the chorus saying that HS is completely reliable and always willing to help a brother in need.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes55
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 21:17 #2108Senior Member

Posts: 119HS is the Man.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 18:05 #2107Senior Member

Posts: 774Hs
Nah, HS is solid.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 18:59 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 68Yikes!
I enjoy a BBW as much as anyone but too sloppy here for me those are two trainwrecks hard pass.
Originally Posted by OpieRadio
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-21 12:18 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 98Really
Is this the best it gets for these prices? Seems dry lately.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/465385717958
-
08-26-21 16:23 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 402Role Model
HS has gotten more pussy then a few of us combined. A lot of mongers are laying low right now. Definitely not pathetic as Bob said. A role model to me and highly educated in this game. Unselfish in sharing his wisdom to this group of hard working mongers as long as you contribute. Damn shame about Cassandra / Sonia. Pretty women when healthy and running a train on her ass was fun. Miss all that dirty talk.
Originally Posted by AngryBob
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 09:40 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 237HuntingStreets
That's how you use this board-by looking through past posts and sometimes that includes looking at one person's history to follow a thread or such. I really don't appreciate you bashing another user like HuntingStreets-he has been a contributing member for years and if you ever talk to him, you would find he's not pathetic at all. Quite the contrary!
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 05:15 #2102Senior Member

Posts: 1820Years?
You're right, I've been laying low for the last year because of Covid, with the exception of SammiLove which I posted about. Perhaps you've been laying low as well since you're last original report was 9-15-2020 ? Prior to that I'm just going to assume you missed my reports on Cassandra (along with a warning she's now ripping people off as Sonia), Sassy Lynn, Gemma, Allie, Nikki.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
Peace out brother, hope you get back in the game.
HS.
-
08-25-21 15:36 #2101Banned Member

Posts: 505I went thru your posts and you haven't had sex in years it seems. No posts but comments about other people and the past, like you're a gossip queen.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 15:33 #2100Banned Member

Posts: 505Fucking troll
Who says I post everything I do? Why are you looking into people? It's a funny post about her fake daughters, you really need a life it appears this is all you have and do, there's really some degenerate losers on here that will fuck any zombie. Who are you to comment on people's posts? You do it allot and it really makes you look pathetic.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 05:57 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 1820I went back through your posts to read your review of Rayna and couldn't find it. Maybe I just missed it?
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
HS.











Reply With Quote




