Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 18421
-
08-26-21 09:15 #7096Senior Member

Posts: 880They are very sophisticated
If you use the same credit card, profile photo and maybe even IP address.
Originally Posted by WillTravel
[View Original Post]
Even if you use a vanilla card, you need to change the name and address and email it is registered too. Basically anything that repeats on the new profile will trigger the block.
-
08-25-21 19:17 #7095Senior Member

Posts: 184Another pro
https://www.seeking.com/member/1a1df...9-31b179fdc009
Didn't contact her, but found some of her escort info online: https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4102970601.
-
08-25-21 19:11 #7094Senior Member

Posts: 530OF ban reversed
https://mashable.com/article/explici...lyfans-is-back
That was fast and not surprisingly so.
-
08-25-21 19:10 #7093Senior Member

Posts: 30Creating Account after Being Banned
So my SA account got banned for the first time a couple months back. I decided to dip my toes back in the water today but my account was already flagged for suspicious activity and evidently deleted. I hadn't even upgraded my account to a non-basic membership, let alone sent any messages. Is there a recipe for success on creating a profile after being banned? I used a different email for the account obviously, so I'm amazed their system was able to flag it.
-
08-25-21 18:53 #7092Senior Member

Posts: 631Talk $$$ always by text app
I always make sure the SB knows I'm looking for a casual sexual relationship with in the 1st few msgs when I switch to burner or texting app. I normally don't talk anything sexual during video chat. If she brings up $$$ just respond back in text. I tell the SBs it just too weird to say it out loud, and feel too transitional. If she still pushing you to say it out loud, best to find another SB. At this point she just fishing for you to say something incriminating.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 15:34 #7091Senior Member

Posts: 618Good intel, thanks. I'd make a run at her but she hasn't returned my messages on SA. Checked the Richmond board and didn't see any thing either. I did notice her newest pic makes it look like her head is too big for her body. Odd.
Originally Posted by DMV8454
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 14:21 #7090Senior Member

Posts: 618Video chat
No wife at home either so not worried about that. But even casual talk in a recorded video chat and then the girl out of the blue says "so other guys I've met of SA are giving me X amount, are you comfortable with that allowance?
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
What do you say then? You can choose not to engage in the conversation but it's putting toothpaste back in the tube at that point. If she chooses to use it from blackmail it could make for some embarrassment. I'll just pass.
-
08-24-21 23:02 #7089Senior Member

Posts: 233Was worht it
In 2018 good experience at 3 sometimes less but that was the early years. Talked to her in 2020 and was asking for a lot more. Conservative lady but dtf for the right price. Great body though.
Originally Posted by DMV8454
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 22:19 #7088Senior Member

Posts: 184Ymmv
For me, we were talking just fine but as soon as I mentioned PPM, I got blocked. And you're right, she has a nice body, but is completely flat chested. I don't mind smaller tits sometimes, especially on Asian girls since that is fairly typical, but she had absolutely nothing there.
Originally Posted by DMV8454
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 20:43 #7087Senior Member

Posts: 27Saw her prepandemic, but backed out. Wanted 500+ ppm. Pics she sent were nice but showed she is pretty flat chested and has a few tattoos. Bit of drama with her, but that's another story.
Originally Posted by WizardsFan23
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 19:39 #7086Senior Member

Posts: 27Inna
Single mom. She's been on SA much before 2018 on a different profile, saw her a few times in RVA. Might be some reviews on the Richmond board. Great body (amazing ass) except for some baby damage. BBFS was available and willing to please. 300 ppm but that was way back then.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 18:37 #7085Senior Member

Posts: 631Depends on your situation
I done it before, but I'm not worried about a wife at home finding out. There is risk of the SB recording, and black mail you later. Every time I do video chat, I keep everything casual. No need to spend 30-60 mins talking BS, and don't talking about $$ because you don't want video showing you solicitation for prostitution. I use video mainly to make sure the SB is real, and to see if we connect on a casual level. That can be done in 5-10 mins. I normally do all sexual talk and $$$ by text.
Originally Posted by Joe1278
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 17:38 #7084Senior Member

Posts: 618Inna917
https://www.seeking.com/member/186d1...2-8a044e47f3d5
This smoke show has been on SA since 2018, I'm surprised there isn't a single report on her. Any one else even chat with her?
-
08-24-21 17:35 #7083Senior Member

Posts: 618Video chatting
That's a no go for me. Even if it's just simple conversation I'm not about to have a possible recorded video of me floating around of me chatting with a much younger girl trying to set up some pussy. I'd never do it, but to each their own.
Originally Posted by Joe1278
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 13:32 #7082Senior Member

Posts: 55SA video chat or Zoom before first meet
Do you guys do this? What are the pros and cons? Is this a good way to filter out flakes without M&G? Just learning.











Reply With Quote





