Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 131 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1281

    Leeza

    Does she respond to text? I texted her before but didn't get a response.

    Quote Originally Posted by punteruk  [View Original Post]
    It's really the wrong question. The leeza
    experience is not about visuals. It's her fun personality and mad skills that make her a special experience.

  2. #1280
    Quote Originally Posted by DefDyer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a picture or description of what Lezza looks like?.
    It's really the wrong question. The leeza experience is not about visuals. It's her fun personality and mad skills that make her a special experience.

  3. #1279
    Quote Originally Posted by DefDyer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got a picture or description of what Lezza looks like?.
    There are a lot of reviews if you look back through the posts. I have not seen her for a couple of years, but would highly recommend. She is probably in her mid fifties, has a very large rack which she keeps covered except for cleavage. She allows OTC but nothing underneath. Very warm, personable, and HJ skills beyond measure. Damn, need to make a time to see her!

  4. #1278

    Leeza

    Anyone got a picture or description of what Lezza looks like?.

  5. #1277

    Three Places

    How am I suppose to know how many AMP's are on central? I don't frequent them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Considering there are three places on Central would help to know which one you visited.

  6. #1276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Which place on Central?

    Quote Originally Posted by IsThataSw  [View Original Post]
    Went to central street for my second visit last night. I saw "Gigi". I'm not sure who I see the first time. I have a feeling it was a different girl. I really can't tell. Both visits were similar. She doesn't know how to tease well. I like sensual hands running down my brow eye and against my sack. However, I don't like anything breaching my brown eye. She seemed to jump right to breaching the brown eye, which I immediately told her "no". But when I used my hands to gently rub down my brown she just didn't get it.

    So, I don't think it's a matter of her not willing to tease me, because she's willing to literally finger bang me. I think it's just simply she doesn't realize different customers like different things. She can't pick up on the fact that I want a gentle cascading massage from my cornhole to my sack. I've had it before over in Worcester near Goldstar. That place ain't nothing special. So anywhere should be able to do it. But no luck in trying to convey through body language what I wanted.

    On top of that she seemed to rush to the flip. And then she gripped way to hard and was going way to fast. I repeatedly used body language to tell her to slow down. She would slow down for a bit but then the second I would shrug as if I was getting close to popping she would give it the vice grip again.

    Like, girls have different clit stimulation preferences. Some like it fast, hard, soft, side to side, up and down. How is it these mathematical geniuses don't realize not every cock is an aged baseball glove which can only be brought to fruition by black hole intensity friction?

    I probably won't be repeating.
    Considering there are three places on Central would help to know which one you visited.

  7. #1275

    Central

    Went to central street for my second visit last night. I saw "Gigi". I'm not sure who I see the first time. I have a feeling it was a different girl. I really can't tell. Both visits were similar. She doesn't know how to tease well. I like sensual hands running down my brow eye and against my sack. However, I don't like anything breaching my brown eye. She seemed to jump right to breaching the brown eye, which I immediately told her "no". But when I used my hands to gently rub down my brown she just didn't get it.

    So, I don't think it's a matter of her not willing to tease me, because she's willing to literally finger bang me. I think it's just simply she doesn't realize different customers like different things. She can't pick up on the fact that I want a gentle cascading massage from my cornhole to my sack. I've had it before over in Worcester near Goldstar. That place ain't nothing special. So anywhere should be able to do it. But no luck in trying to convey through body language what I wanted.

    On top of that she seemed to rush to the flip. And then she gripped way to hard and was going way to fast. I repeatedly used body language to tell her to slow down. She would slow down for a bit but then the second I would shrug as if I was getting close to popping she would give it the vice grip again.

    Like, girls have different clit stimulation preferences. Some like it fast, hard, soft, side to side, up and down. How is it these mathematical geniuses don't realize not every cock is an aged baseball glove which can only be brought to fruition by black hole intensity friction?

    I probably won't be repeating.

  8. #1274

    Leeza's fees

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    So you guys have pretty much sold me on visiting Leeza, but I'm curious about the rate.

    Since she is in all effect "The House", is it just the straight up hourly rate? No tip expected?
    She charges 80 for HH and 140 for the hour, sensual part included.

    I do give a tip, but she says many clients do not and she is ok with that.

    Jimmy.

  9. #1273
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadStar01  [View Original Post]
    So you guys have pretty much sold me on visiting Leeza, but I'm curious about the rate.

    Since she is in all effect "The House", is it just the straight up hourly rate? No tip expected?
    Exactly. I've never tipped her as I'm on a budget but she's never asked me for one. And she always goes over on time. She's a gem.

  10. #1272

    Leeza Question

    So you guys have pretty much sold me on visiting Leeza, but I'm curious about the rate.

    Since she is in all effect "The House", is it just the straight up hourly rate? No tip expected?

  11. #1271
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJimmy  [View Original Post]
    I was in Singapore before the pandemic and had a sensual massage providers that advertised external prostate massage and it was wonderful, pleasurable and you can a second shot easier and as intense as the first one. So, 2-3 weeks ago, I wanted to get Leeza to try it. So, I gave her materials to read and I guided her on how the therapist from Singapore was doing it (that therapist was in her early 30's and naked during ethe massage). So, I was not sure if that had contributed to the effect and external P-massage by itself performed by a woman who is not naked will have the same effect. Well, I happy to say, that yes, it has the same effect without have a naked woman performing the massage. Don't get me wrong, I still prefer to have a naked woman do it. However, given the circumstances, I extremely happy that Leeza know how to do it now and after three session, she did a great job every time.

    I also see that she also started offering it to other clients as you can see in ThroatMonger69's excellent review four days ago. It is basically can be summarized as gently stroking or massaging the perineum, the area that's located between the scrotum and the anus while the other hand continue with stroking the penis. I have included here links to two websites that explain the difference between internal and external P-massage approaches with graphics and discussion of techniques (no explicit images).

    https://www.marriagebed.tips/manual-...age-technique/

    https://www.redorbit.com/how-to-milk-your-prostate/

    Just a note about the more common internal P-Massage that many monger get at Asian and other massage parlors where a finger is inserted, I have never tried it, so I cannot comment on it. But, more importantly Leeza said she will never do an internal P-massage, so please don't ask her. However, she will be happy to do an external P-massage.

    So, how does it feel, it is very intense and pleasurable even if the perineum is stroked without stroking the penis, but you probably will not climax by doing that alone, unless you are very young. The intensity is unmatched by other techniques that it makes a second shot easier and as pleasurable and intense as the first one. But also, it makes all of your senses focused on that area and even if the massage goes on for 30 minutes or more (before climaxing), you cannot think about other things at all. Some time, my mind drifts after getting the first shot and while trying to get the second one (it takes a long time for me to get there), I start thinking about work and other things and that ruins the mood. I am happy to say that this will not happened when you are having the external P-massage. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

    Jimmy.
    You're the man, Jimmy.

  12. #1270

    Leeza External P-massage

    I was in Singapore before the pandemic and had a sensual massage providers that advertised external prostate massage and it was wonderful, pleasurable and you can a second shot easier and as intense as the first one. So, 2-3 weeks ago, I wanted to get Leeza to try it. So, I gave her materials to read and I guided her on how the therapist from Singapore was doing it (that therapist was in her early 30's and naked during ethe massage). So, I was not sure if that had contributed to the effect and external P-massage by itself performed by a woman who is not naked will have the same effect. Well, I happy to say, that yes, it has the same effect without have a naked woman performing the massage. Don't get me wrong, I still prefer to have a naked woman do it. However, given the circumstances, I extremely happy that Leeza know how to do it now and after three session, she did a great job every time.

    I also see that she also started offering it to other clients as you can see in ThroatMonger69's excellent review four days ago. It is basically can be summarized as gently stroking or massaging the perineum, the area that's located between the scrotum and the anus while the other hand continue with stroking the penis. I have included here links to two websites that explain the difference between internal and external P-massage approaches with graphics and discussion of techniques (no explicit images).

    https://www.marriagebed.tips/manual-...age-technique/

    https://www.redorbit.com/how-to-milk-your-prostate/

    Just a note about the more common internal P-Massage that many monger get at Asian and other massage parlors where a finger is inserted, I have never tried it, so I cannot comment on it. But, more importantly Leeza said she will never do an internal P-massage, so please don't ask her. However, she will be happy to do an external P-massage.

    So, how does it feel, it is very intense and pleasurable even if the perineum is stroked without stroking the penis, but you probably will not climax by doing that alone, unless you are very young. The intensity is unmatched by other techniques that it makes a second shot easier and as pleasurable and intense as the first one. But also, it makes all of your senses focused on that area and even if the massage goes on for 30 minutes or more (before climaxing), you cannot think about other things at all. Some time, my mind drifts after getting the first shot and while trying to get the second one (it takes a long time for me to get there), I start thinking about work and other things and that ruins the mood. I am happy to say that this will not happened when you are having the external P-massage. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

    Jimmy.

  13. #1269

    Leeza's contact information and booking

    Quote Originally Posted by GabeNunzio  [View Original Post]
    How would someone get a hold of Leeza to book?
    Here is the link to Leeza's website. Ii has her telephone numbers, call her for the exact location.

    Her location is on High street in Clinton, MA.

    https://leeza2018.wixsite.com/leezarelaxation

    You can book an appointment a day or two in advance, she is pretty good about that.

    I saw three times in the last 10 days, I will write a report in a day or two.

  14. #1268

    Leeza contact infor and booking

    Quote Originally Posted by GabeNunzio  [View Original Post]
    How would someone get a hold of Leeza to book?
    Here is the link to Leeza's website. Ii has her telephone numbers, call her for the exact location.

    Her location is on High street in Clinton, MA.

    https://leeza2018.wixsite.com/leezarelaxation

    You can book an appointment a day or two in advance, she is pretty good about that.

    I saw three times in the last 10 days, I will write a report in a day or two.

  15. #1267

    Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by ThroatMonger69  [View Original Post]
    Took the plunge and saw Leeza today. I always go for the half hour (80). She's by far the friendliest provider I've ever seen despite the limited menu. I gave her a big hug and a kiss and during the hug she grabbed my Johnson and exclaimed "you're already hard!" Yes. Yes I am.

    Got onto her table on my belly while she heated up oil. When she returned she went straight for the prostate, touching and teasing my ass crack with every stroke. This always gets me rock hard. Inching closer to my rod, she used an oiled hand and grabbed it lightly while reaching around with her other hand and touching my frenulum. From there I fucked her hands as she made a makeshift vagina with them. It felt amazing. "You look like you know what you're doing!" She said.

    After nearly cumming, I figured I'd turn over onto my back so she could edge me properly. She poured a lot of oil to my cock to which I purred in ecstasy. She stroked my Johnson while cupping my balls with left hand, I corresponded by placing my hand onto her massive ass. Then I placed her hand near my ass. She got the hint and put a finger near my puckered asshole just short of insertion. While she tugged, caressed, and edged, I let out a deep moan as I was near finishing. She looked at me and said "you sure you want to cum now, I can hold it for as long as you'd like. " Man, is she special. I responded by covering her brown hand in my thick white spunk! Man, what an orgasm!

    After the unleashing, I let out a big yawn. Leeza really drained me. She told me to get back on my belly and she massaged my lower back, an area I told her I had an issue with. Was out in 45 minutes after she asked me if I was ready for a second orgasm. I said no as I was totally drained from the first.

    I thought about squeezing her huge tits as her lace bra looked quite inviting but chose not to. If she thought about expanding her menu to where I could grope her and finish with Russian relief, I'd leave even happier. One can only dream.
    How would someone get a hold of Leeza to book?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape