Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 472 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 7068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3843
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow open mouth kissing, anal? Some of these girls say they are GFE but aren't even close. Thanks for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Is she BBFS friendly?
    She kisses but no tongue. I didn't ask for anal or BBFS but I highly doubt it. Her appeal is that she answers the door naked and she takes control as soon as you step in. She gave great BBBJ standing up and then lying down. I told her and I wanted to taste her and she sat on my face albeit only for a minute at most. More BBBJ before the cover went on. Doggie, missionary, cowgirl. Then off with the cover for a BBBJ / HJ finish. After the clean up is when we chatted LOL. For $2. 0, she is a outstanding experience.

  2. #3842

    Best girls?

    Anyone know anything about this place? Comments say it's real.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/66282041#.

  3. #3841
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetMeat  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow open mouth kissing, anal? Some of these girls say they are GFE but aren't even close. Thanks for the help.
    Is she BBFS friendly?

  4. #3840

    Mimi ad? Or contact

    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerSooner23  [View Original Post]
    I had a weird email exchange with Mimi trying to set up an appointment. She basically came out and said "I see men for full service" and listed her rate. Wondering if someone has control of her account. She did state it was outcall only which seems like it may not be a set up but extremely nervous with all the LE activity these days.
    What's the details on her?

  5. #3839

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy  [View Original Post]
    I second that, she's a fun one, eat your wheaties because she's on you from the minute you step in till you leave. Surprisingly great rates for a PD girl, and for the quality of service, it's a great deal.
    Does she allow open mouth kissing, anal? Some of these girls say they are GFE but aren't even close. Thanks for the help.

  6. #3838
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerSooner23  [View Original Post]
    I had a weird email exchange with Mimi trying to set up an appointment. She basically came out and said "I see men for full service" and listed her rate. Wondering if someone has control of her account. She did state it was outcall only which seems like it may not be a set up but extremely nervous with all the LE activity these days.
    Where was her add?

  7. #3837
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerSooner23  [View Original Post]
    I had a weird email exchange with Mimi trying to set up an appointment. She basically came out and said "I see men for full service" and listed her rate. Wondering if someone has control of her account. She did state it was outcall only which seems like it may not be a set up but extremely nervous with all the LE activity these days.
    Sweet girl but extremely difficult to coordinate / book. She lives way north of Escondido, has a kid, unreliable car, etc. I didn't repeat.

  8. #3836

    AmandaBabe

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan85  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Amanda before? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/AmandaBabe.

    227 glowing reviews seems TGTBT especially since its on pd but her rates aren't insane like most girls who post on that site.
    Third's, recommending Amanda. I saw her just a little over a month ago when she was hosting out of a really nice ic location in Old Town. Personally, I loved the fact that she had braces, along with a very feisty, take charge personality She's pretty much on you like a ravenous lion the second you enter her den. At her price point, you'll be hard pressed finding another GFE insatiable energized chick to enjoy some fantasy fun with. She works out, doesn't drink or use drugs, has a tight toned athletic body (an amazing ass & one of the prettiest looking kitties I've seen in this hobby), & her hygiene is impeccable.

    I've been disappointed more often than not, when using PD, & have learned that most of the girls with perfect 5 Star ratings, don't live up to their "bogus" reviews. AB, isn't one of them.

  9. #3835

    Mimi

    She's legit. Deaf girl. Mediocre BBBJ but nice body.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerSooner23  [View Original Post]
    I had a weird email exchange with Mimi trying to set up an appointment. She basically came out and said "I see men for full service" and listed her rate. Wondering if someone has control of her account. She did state it was outcall only which seems like it may not be a set up but extremely nervous with all the LE activity these days.

  10. #3834

    London Love in Oside

    Any intel on this one? Out of area phone and new ad but reviews on the gator look promising.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/66223415

  11. #3833
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/AvaLoveXxx

  12. #3832

    AmandaBabe

    Quote Originally Posted by BullWinkle25  [View Original Post]
    She's exactly how she looks in the pics. But she is currently sporting braces if that bothers you. Other than that, her reviews are generally pretty accurate. I've seen her several times without any drama at all.
    I second that, she's a fun one, eat your wheaties because she's on you from the minute you step in till you leave. Surprisingly great rates for a PD girl, and for the quality of service, it's a great deal.

  13. #3831

    Rm

    Wondering if anyone has seen this babe. https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...diego/66218825.

    She quoted 80 qv,120 hh,200 hr. Looks like a fun time!

  14. #3830

    AmandaBabe

    She's exactly how she looks in the pics. But she is currently sporting braces if that bothers you. Other than that, her reviews are generally pretty accurate. I've seen her several times without any drama at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan85  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Amanda before? https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/AmandaBabe.

    227 glowing reviews seems TGTBT especially since its on pd but her rates aren't insane like most girls who post on that site.

  15. #3829
    Not the vee I was talking about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape