Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 25020
-
08-26-21 14:28 #14565Senior Member

Posts: 38Close call
Yo thanks for this I was supposed to meet up with her tonight not anymore.
Originally Posted by Jeff401
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-21 14:16 #14564Regular Member

Posts: 13Deception not a women a trans and never states it in the ads
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/251838625425
I don't know about some of you men on here, my self I'm straight as can be, I don't mind a women playing with my ass while sucking my cock not to raunchy or what ever they call it. I will never let a man touch me, I am not into it. I say that because this person is a man a scam, I had to get them to send me real pictures and was disgusted because it was a man if that's what you like then gk ahead but don't be fool don't be scam they don't say it in their profile and I also heard about guys getting ripped off and almost raped by this person not sure how accurate that is but be careful.
-
08-26-21 13:34 #14563Senior Member

Posts: 820FWIW, free advice
To add to the discussion, I always use a rubber for anything other than HJ. I immediately use alcohol and an anti-germ cream after the event and shower with Hibclens as soon as I get to the hotel or home. Is that good enough? So far, but I know it is not 100%.
Originally Posted by Hookees8
[View Original Post]
As to safety from STDs or from getting robbed or worse, it is all a risk and it depends on your risk tolerance, but I've concluded that 90% or so of my hobbying is at AMPs because I believe they are less likely to be drug users or thieves or have pimps.
When I want an american girl or whatever other than an AMP I have picked my escort events as carefully as I can using this forum and google, but I do that less and less because the escort world seems to be all skanks these days unless one has the time and money to arrange for a high end experience. I have the funds but not the time and privacy to arrange it and go to a location, so I stick to walk-ins at AMPs that are usually well reviewed here and I use RM to double check services (take RM with a grain of salt), and then go to a HJ place or FS place depending on what I want.
Good luck and report back please.
-
08-26-21 12:06 #14562Senior Member

Posts: 32Has anyone seen Gabriella?
-
08-26-21 11:55 #14561Senior Member

Posts: 57Can you let us know which hotel. Or at least PM me to keep us in the loop.
Originally Posted by Jeff401
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 23:33 #14560Senior Member

Posts: 328Contact info
I am out that way often- got any contact info you can share?
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 22:47 #14559Regular Member

Posts: 13My respects for olive
I know some are still wondering what happen to Olive green eyes and some might know.
I want to say bless her soul because we actually developed a friendship.
Aside from the sexual pleasure which was a great experience.
She was a good person sadly her addiction with fentanyl got the best of her, she probably didn't expect it either. She had got her self together and was still going to the clinics getting lower dosages. She actually manage to make it something out of herself and created an online following of thousands of people and females that would go watch her profiles and she actually made way more money than sbe ever did being involved in this hobby, She did astrology tarot card readings, love spells money spells. She got it together. So this is just a post to remember her name and pay some respect since I didn't post on her sooner, the reason for this is because she was one of the good people. So no matter the side of the hobby you are in just remember with whatever you are dealing with you will find a way so never be afraid to walk away. Obviously we are not here to save females or guys everybody choices their decisions but again stay safe.
-
08-25-21 22:38 #14558Regular Member

Posts: 13Cranston ring pt 3
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...w/614551302612
This one hurts to talk about, she is pretty at one point she valued herself more but now she's let demons start taking the best of her, heavy smoker, still pretty but got fat, she is part of this ring that work together to rip you off. 160 hh.
She runs around with guys (protectors) their pussies but you have to have some muscle so they don't fuck with you.
She is not a bad fuck but very mechanical straight forward to it. Will fuck hard! And fast! If you don't have muscle or can keep it up don't see her. I know some will read this and say you want it. But its not worth it she will rip you off. Honestly if we had got 15 to 20 minutes I would of been fine but because she scammed rushed it pissed me off. I was getting ready to pound her doggy and she rushes off and I'm like hun its not 30 minutes yet. My plan because of how much weight she gain and how hard we were going was to doggie her and then turn her around lift her up fuck her and cum in the bag like that.
Honest review it was a 4 out of 10.
She's hanging around with these busted chicks ripping others off and has fallen off, don't see her but at your own risk be careful. The other thing to she will say she's in one place and is in another. Will say Johnston then Warwick then Cranston, won't respond for hrs after giving you an immediate response all red flags. You have been warned. Tbe reason I'm calling her ***** because the shit she pulled off running away from the room down the lot without a shirt on holding her bra b cups hanging out, she says she had bigger boobs but they're not that big she has those tits that around the tits its fat building up doesn't look that great, with a shirt on you think wow but then its disappointing. Again she's still cute. Her hair is nice but be in for disappointment. She doesn't know how long she will be there so she's says I'm here from Boston but its because she's homeless now and has no where is bouncing around. Wish her the best but not worth it.
-
08-25-21 22:24 #14557Senior Member

Posts: 738Not to rain on your parade, but getting checked the day after isn't effective. You have to wait awhile after any potential exposure before it's going to show up on a test.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 22:11 #14556Regular Member

Posts: 13Cranston hotel ring pt 2
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/203127717581
Past her prime, best days are long gone, smells. On zombie mode, facially looks disgusting now, clear marks and usage, smells, depending on how she's feeling you will get ripped off or robbed, the one thing I will admit is she has nice legs but that is all, not worth it we need this one out tbe game as well, don't support their services. I had to threaten her boyfriend along with the other guy from blue eyes red head Melissa. I don't condone violence but I come from the streets and I'm not afraid of these men. When you threaten them properly or you tell them you will report them to the reviews and tell them you will expose their room numbers real names through social profiles they tone themselves down and say they don't want no problem. Stay away from this women her best is long gone.
-
08-25-21 22:04 #14555Regular Member

Posts: 13Cranston hotel
Be very careful, stay away if possible. There is a ring of people working together to scam. Some have been there for months because of the eviction protection or homeless fostering. Be careful with the following they are addicts now, will scam you, try to run away with your money or are just horrible.
-redhead blue eyes melissa https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/124280075193Refuse her services she looks like shit, clear junkie now, scams, I gave her a couple dollars just to get her away never be afraid tk walk away people. Not worth it, smells like smoke got fat, zombie, smokers lung raspy voice, her boyfriend will try to rob you as well she was scamming people j Providence, north Prov, Cranston, Warwick.
-
08-25-21 21:54 #14554Regular Member

Posts: 13Young Veteran here
Hi there, hope all are safe, didn't want to do this because IP addresses and so on. For years sine I was 22 I have followed along and kept my mouth shut. I have enter my 30's. I want everyone to be careful, this game has changed much with more things going digital. More people getting I groups and facilitating a ring of work to scam the common folk from enjoying themselves. This hobby gets expensive at times and its like the casino no matter what the house always wins. I wish all the best and to strap up. With this whole fenfanyl movement and heroin movement some od these people are lost souls and you have to have a key eye to realize it right away, always at your own risk and you always take responsibility good or bad. Never be afraid to walk away, better to have your life and some money that comes and goes in your pocket then none at all. With some of these people don't be afraid to talk and built rapport a small relationship to learn more about who they are who they hang with for your safety and theirs as well. I will admit the prices have gone up and most these pussies don't deserve it at all, but because inflation there's not much you can do, but we have to stick together and speak up on these scammers and these people that are working together to rob us, that is why I have came out the woodwork, I'm tired of us not working together to clean up the no good junkies the no good scammers. We need to work together, report that ads, expose the bad don't be afraid to report if you had a horrible experience, notice certain things, locations news, attitudes, prices and so on. We can't have a balance without doing our part. Wether it be walkers, massages, strippers, services we need balance again because it is getting out of hand. Remember always be respectful to a women no matter what but ask stay on your toes. It also good to look up articles and videos of personalities and understand psychology better to have a better run at this. Don't be afraid to go on YouTube look at videos to learn how their brains work for your own better or how these groups of people scam or work through documentaries. I will follow this up with a few post and I honestly may decide to walk away from this for good. Its hard because you always have one more in you or one last run and boom a new scenery opens new females come in new moments, this game is getting much harder and it is not for the weak so if you are new walk away if you are seasoned keep doing what you're doing if you're thinking about walking away never be afraid to walk away pick up a new hobby.
-
08-25-21 20:51 #14553Senior Member

Posts: 38Agreed
I hate to say it but I agree with SkyWalker. I'd say even with a decent amount intel work I leave having enjoyed myself at best 75% of the time. Considering I'm spending at least 150 each time if not more those 25% disappointments are pretty fucking expensive. I've found myself in a couple of really fucked up situations too but have been lucky enough not to have gotten robbed, pinched or anything else (knock on wood).
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
All that said I have no plans to stop anytime soon LOL. The NSA non emotional aspect is the only thing that fits my needs. But if you do start the hobby it's sketchy and kinda hard as fuck to stop IMHO.
-
08-25-21 17:28 #14552Senior Member

Posts: 32Anyone seen this girl? Kai' Danni
-
08-25-21 17:28 #14551Senior Member

Posts: 1251Which Jasmine
This one: https://providence.skipthegames.com/...k/264029054758 ?
Nice post. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Cropsey
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




