Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Best Rub in Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, curious as to why nobody seems to post or patron cll anymore. I see them when I visit and was browsing here lately and noticed nobody has mentioned anything about them in a while. Anything I missed?
    Too many people posting fake positive reviews of the agency.

  2. #1216

    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, curious as to why nobody seems to post or patron cll anymore. I see them when I visit and was browsing here lately and noticed nobody has mentioned anything about them in a while. Anything I missed?
    Moderator banned any post mentioning them.

  3. #1215

    Cll

    Hey all, curious as to why nobody seems to post or patron cll anymore. I see them when I visit and was browsing here lately and noticed nobody has mentioned anything about them in a while. Anything I missed?

  4. #1214
    Quote Originally Posted by JBoogie161  [View Original Post]
    How much was the damage with BBFS?
    380.300 + 80 for BBFS. Pretty typical in these places (so I've seen anyway).

    Also, when I said I was ready for round two, she kind of hesitated for a second and said, "for you, I will. " Not sure if she was just being coy or whatever, or if msog isn't typically available. But, just FYI I guess.

  5. #1213

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeTater  [View Original Post]
    My experience with her was good enough, but I won't repeat.

    Biggest reasons are because her version of a BJ is just her lightly flicking her tongue at your dick, and she's batshit crazy. So weird. And I'm not talking about the typical awkwardness that a lot of these girls have. That's no problem. Ahgi is just kinda crazy the way she talks.

    On the plus side: she does seem young, petite slim body, cute little ass, nice fake tits, and her pussy is super tight. The way she talked and acted was completely killing my mood. The only way I came twice was the combination of blue pill, BBFS, and that super tight pussy.

    Her face kinda matches the picture. Some similarity. Cute enough.

    Overall I'd say 6/10 experience. Only because her petite body, and because my dick felt great in that tiny pussy.
    How much was the damage with BBFS?

  6. #1212

    VAC Ahgi

    My experience with her was good enough, but I won't repeat.

    Biggest reasons are because her version of a BJ is just her lightly flicking her tongue at your dick, and she's batshit crazy. So weird. And I'm not talking about the typical awkwardness that a lot of these girls have. That's no problem. Ahgi is just kinda crazy the way she talks.

    On the plus side: she does seem young, petite slim body, cute little ass, nice fake tits, and her pussy is super tight. The way she talked and acted was completely killing my mood. The only way I came twice was the combination of blue pill, BBFS, and that super tight pussy.

    Her face kinda matches the picture. Some similarity. Cute enough.

    Overall I'd say 6/10 experience. Only because her petite body, and because my dick felt great in that tiny pussy.

  7. #1211

    I didn't see her

    But she has pretty good reviews on TER. You should check them out.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHada  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share how Asa was while she was in LV?

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=asa

    Now she is in LA and doesn't seem like she is BBFS in LA.

    Thanks.

  8. #1210

    Asa at littletokyolv

    Can anyone share how Asa was while she was in LV?

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=asa

    Now she is in LA and doesn't seem like she is BBFS in LA.

    Thanks.

  9. #1209

    Uber

    Quote Originally Posted by LvJanGun  [View Original Post]
    If you go through an agency there is always an extra fee. Here is a good tip. Go to any Korean restaurant or hair shop. By the register there are a bunch of different business cards advertising services. Find one with rideshare logos or taxi on it and call the number or message on KakaoTalk. You can generally find a good dependable driver for not just for agencies. You can use them for any type of ride. Some are dirt cheap and dependable.
    This exactly. Flat rates and no bull shit. LOL I can't believe we're discussing cabs but here we are.

  10. #1208

    K cabs

    If you go through an agency there is always an extra fee. Here is a good tip. Go to any Korean restaurant or hair shop. By the register there are a bunch of different business cards advertising services. Find one with rideshare logos or taxi on it and call the number or message on KakaoTalk. You can generally find a good dependable driver for not just for agencies. You can use them for any type of ride. Some are dirt cheap and dependable.

  11. #1207
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBean2  [View Original Post]
    A lot of these agency websites list rimming as a fairly common service available but I've never had a KGirl do that to me. Is that just something they put on there or do a lot of these girls actually rim? Maybe I need to be a bit more direct.
    A fair amount of girls do, but some that offer it don't do it automatically. It's not my thing, so I prefer the latter kind.

  12. #1206

    Rimming

    A lot of these agency websites list rimming as a fairly common service available but I've never had a KGirl do that to me. Is that just something they put on there or do a lot of these girls actually rim? Maybe I need to be a bit more direct.

  13. #1205
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Ask the booker for a Korean cab driver, they all linked in with K cabs that are discreet and possibly cheaper but idk.
    At VegasMongRoll clear your mailbox, I want to send you a PM.

  14. #1204

    Kgirls

    Thanks I will try the Kcab when booking.

  15. #1203

    K cab

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Ask the booker for a Korean cab driver, they all linked in with K cabs that are discreet and possibly cheaper but idk.
    K cabs are mad chill and are cheaper lately for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape