Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 1903 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 1264 1764 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 28535
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17090

    Guys selling dicks on Listcrawler now?

    WTF is going on with listcrawler?

    Since the beginning of this week I've been noticing more and more guys posting their dicks in the escort section.

    Scrolling through a single page, I now run into 5 different Ads showing 5 different dicks.

    Like what's going on?

    Why sell dick on Listcrawler?

    That's a website made for female escorts to post so we mongers can shift through to find a gem.

    Now we have guys posting their dicks on the escorts section & clogging the page.

    WTF is going on?

    They need to cut it out for real.

    Ain't no woman about to pay for a dick when they can easily go to the bar & hook up with someone.

    Shit's crazy!

  2. #17089
    Quote Originally Posted by Isodt  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up an appt with Aly J. Quoted 200 hh, 300 hr. Asked if 250/ hr would work and was told yes. Set up 7 am meet. Communication ended and couldn't ever raise her again. Saw ghosting had been an issue so didn't head her way thankfully without a response.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/atlanta/404-418-5/1/6927363
    Yes. She is a big joke. I have tried several times to catch her, but to no avail. I didn't waste any gas though, she never responds after she agrees to an appointment.

  3. #17088
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe217  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experiences with her she's on my radar but she's out in Smyrna now and it's a bit far for me to travel to see her. May just wait to see when she comes back to her home base in jasper.

    https://marietta.skipthegames.com/fe...y/984467287130
    She's real, but I'd be very careful. She lives with her sugar daddy. IMO, you're rolling the dice with your safety.

  4. #17087
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Aly J or Layla (

    Tried to set up an appt with Aly J. Quoted 200 hh, 300 hr. Asked if 250/ hr would work and was told yes. Set up 7 am meet. Communication ended and couldn't ever raise her again. Saw ghosting had been an issue so didn't head her way thankfully without a response.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/atlanta/404-418-5/1/6927363

  5. #17086

    Tall Girl. Nice Time

    In the area, decide to try Carrie (she's in Morrow).

    Very nice, tall girl, not gorgeous, but nice. Very nice attitude-great service. Everything covered:

    80/120.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...250/8287931006

  6. #17085

    Scarlett / lexus

    Has anyone had any experiences with her she's on my radar but she's out in Smyrna now and it's a bit far for me to travel to see her. May just wait to see when she comes back to her home base in jasper.

    https://marietta.skipthegames.com/fe...y/984467287130

  7. #17084
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmss7  [View Original Post]
    Fair enough. But (for me) all my burner numbers are 100 percent anonymous, except to someone that could get a court order to review the payment methods to buy the burner app. Or to have Google turn over the record that ties username info back to the number. I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that if this were an underage investigation, the police would have worked with the the to get the court to request these records.

    But, to your point, if this was the start of the investigation, those actions may not have occurred. So, I stand corrected!
    There is a difference between a burner phone and a burner number. So it sounds like your burner numbers are ultimately 1% anonymous. I buy a burner phone with cash (ideally while wearing my covid mask, hat, and sunglasses). And I can buy Google Play gift card with cash as well. Whatever "username" on the Google acct is going to be made up and I would not use my home Wifi network with that phone. You are using some app on your regular phone for a burner #, which is not very effective. I do use burner numbers like Textnow, but only on my computer, which I always use with VPN. And if I paid for premium acct for Textnow, it would be with a prepaid VISA card (bought with crypto or cash). The only weakness would be using the phone at home with GPS on, so that is a concern.

    But it's the not the "start of the investigation" of you, if you do it right. It is the full investigation, start, middle, and end.

  8. #17083
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Actually, they do call a burner number when that's all they have to go on, for their investigation. That's the entire point. Don't give them the easy option to show up at your home, or place of work.
    Fair enough. But (for me) all my burner numbers are 100 percent anonymous, except to someone that could get a court order to review the payment methods to buy the burner app. Or to have Google turn over the record that ties username info back to the number. I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that if this were an underage investigation, the police would have worked with the the to get the court to request these records.

    But, to your point, if this was the start of the investigation, those actions may not have occurred. So, I stand corrected!

  9. #17082
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmss7  [View Original Post]
    It is a scam. Police show up at your home, or place of work. They don't call a burner number. They may call your real phone and address you you by your full name, and ask questions.
    Actually, they do call a burner number when that's all they have to go on, for their investigation. That's the entire point. Don't give them the easy option to show up at your home, or place of work.

  10. #17081
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotMe987  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this is the correct forum to put this on but I need to share what happened to me yesterday. By coincidence, I was at the door of a provider and got a call on my burner phone. It was from the State Police asking me if I contacted and or saw a certain provider. Apparently she was under age. They wanted to know how I found her and if I contacted her. Well, I just texted her and we never met up. I also don't really know who they were talking about. They tried to keep me on the phone to set up a court date and said that if I hung up that they would put out a warrant for my arrest. The cop finally took a breath and I asked me under what name the warrant would be issued to and he said some Latin name. As soon as I heard this I said " Not Me" and hung up. As I have read here several times it is best to use a prepaid phone purchased with cash as well as the prepaid minutes card so that there is no record of you anywhere. I was freaked out for sure but after I thought about it, I do not think I have anything to worry about. Safety First and if you ever use your own phone, you are crazy. If that had been the case, my life right now would be going to hell.
    I have preached this so many times, in these forums. But guys still send photos of themselves, and pay with CashApp, and use their regular phone, etc. And they say we are the "paranoid" ones.

    Ok, I won't go off on a rant, but interesting story (whether it was a real cop or not), and thanks for sharing.

  11. #17080

    Anyone seen Aslen?

    Anyone seen this girl? https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...1.htm?cat=6192.

    She asked me to FaceTime her day of. Is that normal? Cheers.

  12. #17079
    I think a user named Jrody reviewed her. You can search in the forums but other than that I haven't found anything on her. Not enough buzz on what she is like. On LC they say her GFE isn't worth it so I guess between that and the review here she is likely real but possibly in and out and unreliable to book with. If you do go please report back cause I've been wanting to see her but she's pretty far from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by MovieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I wanted to check if anyone had experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/66141448

  13. #17078

    Lily

    Has anyone seen her? I wanted to check if anyone had experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/66141448

  14. #17077
    Quote Originally Posted by CheshireBridge  [View Original Post]
    She is very real; you will not be disappointed.
    Can you potentially give us a run down on your experience with her?

    What to expect? Any rules? Ect?

    Thanks.

  15. #17076
    She is very real; you will not be disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlBoredYep  [View Original Post]
    Morning everyone,

    Tried to do my due diligence in searching but have been unsuccessful.

    Seen this one posting for a while now but never took the plunge due to no reviews anywhere I could find aside from a recent one on TER. Anyone else seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/bubblegumluv88

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape