Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 706 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 756 806 1206 1706 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21256
    Quote Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69  [View Original Post]
    Her photos throw me off with the blurring and possible editing. Does she look like the pics?
    Yes, she's a Beauty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EiIoG2XWkAECphq.jpg‎  

  2. #21255

    Soft and Sensual

    Anyone had any experience with this beauty? Just looks so natural. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/66193569.

  3. #21254
    Quote Originally Posted by Murfreesboro69  [View Original Post]
    Her photos throw me off with the blurring and possible editing. Does she look like the pics?
    Better, she's a blast. Love when she visits.

  4. #21253

    Ashley Alexander

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik006  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely correct. She's a sweetheart and definitely in my top two ever. You don't find them very often that gets into the session like she does. She's not shy at all LOL!

    E.
    Her photos throw me off with the blurring and possible editing. Does she look like the pics?

  5. #21252

    Catfish

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/66204245

    This girl does not look anything like her pictures. I guess it's possible it could be the same person but the pictures are so filtered and airbrushed that I really don't think it is the same person. Or maybe they are from so long ago because she also looks about 20 years older than the girl in these pics. I walked into the room and could not stay.

  6. #21251

    Ashley Alexander

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillSeeker64  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with Ashley this morning, I totally understand the need to catch your breath! I'm 6'5" & her being 5'2" was actually a lot of fun. Worth every cent!
    Absolutely correct. She's a sweetheart and definitely in my top two ever. You don't find them very often that gets into the session like she does. She's not shy at all LOL!

    E.

  7. #21250

    Real or Fake

    Has a local number anyone have intel? https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...d/142183458780.

  8. #21249

    Ashley was awesome

    I had a session with Ashley this morning, I totally understand the need to catch your breath! I'm 6'5" & her being 5'2" was actually a lot of fun. Worth every cent!

    Quote Originally Posted by Erik006  [View Original Post]
    Once again for those who like finer
    things in life a couple of the Vegas greats have came back to town. Lilly Lee (aka Miss Lilly) is in until Saturday, Yea she's the great one with home town rates. She will be in Knoxville next week for any Knoxville guys who check out the Nashville boards.

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilly

    Another one of my Big time favorites Ashley Alexander is in town as well until the 26th also. Still trying to catch my breath from that smoke show. Definitely don't want to miss her either.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-alexander

    E.

  9. #21248

    2nd one is a waste of time

    The on on your 2nd link is a waste of time.

  10. #21247

  11. #21246

    Seda

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryDick  [View Original Post]
    Is Seda back from her trip yet? I can't seem to get a hold of her atm and her ads are gone.

    H. D.
    Sadly, she is now based in DC. I really miss her.

    Steve.

  12. #21245

    Brooke

    https://tryst.link/escort/brooke572

    Had a great visit with Brooke. Lives up to all expectations and was an exceptionally nice encounter. Will repeat. Leaving things vague on providers request, HH was $. 4 and worth every cent. I chose outcall but she will be hosting around Nash the next several days.

  13. #21244

    Kat

    I visited Kat last night.

    Surprisingly nice lady. No demons from what I could tell. Room was clean and smelled nice.

    I didn't survey all the options, but she is OK with BBBJ - and she can suck it; I enjoyed it even with CBJ (my choice). Her face pics look exactly like her. She is not a spinner, and she has some weight around her stomach and thighs.

    No attitude. No GPS. No ridiculous rates. Positions may be limited for a little while as she is dealing with some muscle pain.

    Is she the hottest? No, but she didn't give me any crap and communication was acceptable. Again, I enjoyed myself. Welcome change of pace.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/66051349

  14. #21243
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://natasha-james.tryst.link/escort/brooke572

    She looks pretty nice to me anyone know her.
    Saw her last time she was in town. Had shorter hair back then. She's legit. Had a good time and good price. Would see her again for sure.

  15. #21242

    Vegas greats Ashley Alexander and Lilly Lee visit us again this week

    Once again for those who like finer things in life a couple of the Vegas greats have came back to town. Lilly Lee (aka Miss Lilly) is in until Saturday, Yea she's the great one with home town rates. She will be in Knoxville next week for any Knoxville guys who check out the Nashville boards.

    https://tryst.link/escort/misslilly

    Another one of my Big time favorites Ashley Alexander is in town as well until the 26th also. Still trying to catch my breath from that smoke show. Definitely don't want to miss her either.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ashley-alexander

    E.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4514.jpg‎   4515.jpg‎   4513.jpg‎   4512.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape