Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 756 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 806 856 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 18428
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7103

    Iamcnova

    https://www.seeking.com/member/32660...1-74ff44031db2

    Moved to text super quick. Will send additional nudes, then claims she needs a deposit of $40 to go forward. Claims she has numerous clients that have no problem giving a deposit.

    Needless to say, I passed.

  2. #7102
    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out a few times over the past few months. Same thing, she reads but no response.
    Same here. Tried different approaches and got left on read.

  3. #7101
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck with this beauty?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95583...a-5a0b5b72364b

    She's 100% my type and reads my messages but doesn't respond. I don't have a pic in my profile but even offered to send one and still no response. Just wondering what might be the secret to success.
    I've reached out a few times over the past few months. Same thing, she reads but no response.

  4. #7100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Letshavefun24

    I was so insulted that I had to post this. Her profile photo is not real. She sends me a photo through text and says her minimum is $1,200. This donkey must be crazzzy. FK is someone actually paying this much for a C grade chick? Bet her pussy stinks.

  5. #7099

    They use your old photos, maybe your IP address as well.

    One thing I have not been able to figure out is how there are all these scammers on SA. If you go on to the Sugar Baby region of reddit, you will read countless tales of men trying to ask girls for their bank account number. What I could never figure out is how they got on SA for free. I mean you have to pay to join right? That doesn't seem like a profitable venture. So they must be using stolen credit cards to get an account.

    Anyway, maybe related to this or not. I think that SA keeps a record of your photos, your IP address, cookies on your browser, whatever tools there are to keep people from creating multiple accounts. The easiest thing to do is just wait 90 days. Failing that, you could use pictures of someone else, different computer, VPN, different payment method, and different email.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillTravel  [View Original Post]
    So my SA account got banned for the first time a couple months back. I decided to dip my toes back in the water today but my account was already flagged for suspicious activity and evidently deleted. I hadn't even upgraded my account to a non-basic membership, let alone sent any messages. Is there a recipe for success on creating a profile after being banned? I used a different email for the account obviously, so I'm amazed their system was able to flag it.

  6. #7098

  7. #7097

    CandyX

    Has anyone had luck with this beauty?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95583...a-5a0b5b72364b

    She's 100% my type and reads my messages but doesn't respond. I don't have a pic in my profile but even offered to send one and still no response. Just wondering what might be the secret to success.

  8. #7096

    They are very sophisticated

    Quote Originally Posted by WillTravel  [View Original Post]
    So my SA account got banned for the first time a couple months back. I decided to dip my toes back in the water today but my account was already flagged for suspicious activity and evidently deleted. I hadn't even upgraded my account to a non-basic membership, let alone sent any messages. Is there a recipe for success on creating a profile after being banned? I used a different email for the account obviously, so I'm amazed their system was able to flag it.
    If you use the same credit card, profile photo and maybe even IP address.

    Even if you use a vanilla card, you need to change the name and address and email it is registered too. Basically anything that repeats on the new profile will trigger the block.

  9. #7095

    Another pro


  10. #7094

    OF ban reversed

    https://mashable.com/article/explici...lyfans-is-back

    That was fast and not surprisingly so.

  11. #7093

    Creating Account after Being Banned

    So my SA account got banned for the first time a couple months back. I decided to dip my toes back in the water today but my account was already flagged for suspicious activity and evidently deleted. I hadn't even upgraded my account to a non-basic membership, let alone sent any messages. Is there a recipe for success on creating a profile after being banned? I used a different email for the account obviously, so I'm amazed their system was able to flag it.

  12. #7092

    Talk $$$ always by text app

    I always make sure the SB knows I'm looking for a casual sexual relationship with in the 1st few msgs when I switch to burner or texting app. I normally don't talk anything sexual during video chat. If she brings up $$$ just respond back in text. I tell the SBs it just too weird to say it out loud, and feel too transitional. If she still pushing you to say it out loud, best to find another SB. At this point she just fishing for you to say something incriminating.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    No wife at home either so not worried about that. But even casual talk in a recorded video chat and then the girl out of the blue says "so other guys I've met of SA are giving me X amount, are you comfortable with that allowance?

    What do you say then? You can choose not to engage in the conversation but it's putting toothpaste back in the tube at that point. If she chooses to use it from blackmail it could make for some embarrassment. I'll just pass.

  13. #7091
    Quote Originally Posted by DMV8454  [View Original Post]
    Single mom. She's been on SA much before 2018 on a different profile, saw her a few times in RVA. Might be some reviews on the Richmond board. Great body (amazing ass) except for some baby damage. BBFS was available and willing to please. 300 ppm but that was way back then.
    Good intel, thanks. I'd make a run at her but she hasn't returned my messages on SA. Checked the Richmond board and didn't see any thing either. I did notice her newest pic makes it look like her head is too big for her body. Odd.

  14. #7090

    Video chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    I done it before, but I'm not worried about a wife at home finding out. There is risk of the SB recording, and black mail you later. Every time I do video chat, I keep everything casual. No need to spend 30-60 mins talking BS, and don't talking about $$ because you don't want video showing you solicitation for prostitution. I use video mainly to make sure the SB is real, and to see if we connect on a casual level. That can be done in 5-10 mins. I normally do all sexual talk and $$$ by text.
    No wife at home either so not worried about that. But even casual talk in a recorded video chat and then the girl out of the blue says "so other guys I've met of SA are giving me X amount, are you comfortable with that allowance?

    What do you say then? You can choose not to engage in the conversation but it's putting toothpaste back in the tube at that point. If she chooses to use it from blackmail it could make for some embarrassment. I'll just pass.

  15. #7089

    Was worht it

    Quote Originally Posted by DMV8454  [View Original Post]
    Single mom. She's been on SA much before 2018 on a different profile, saw her a few times in RVA. Might be some reviews on the Richmond board. Great body (amazing ass) except for some baby damage. BBFS was available and willing to please. 300 ppm but that was way back then.
    In 2018 good experience at 3 sometimes less but that was the early years. Talked to her in 2020 and was asking for a lot more. Conservative lady but dtf for the right price. Great body though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape