Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 662 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 9918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5313

    Casino Bar

    Like any Casino there's always working girls there. Just go sit at the bar near a lady that looks the part and strike up a convo. You may have to have a couple convos, but you'll easily find what you want without tipping your hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by DokOfLuv2000  [View Original Post]
    In a few weeks I'm heading for a over night at Foxwoods. The tread is dead in the CT boards. Any one here have any info. Maybe who to call or where some ladies might hang out down there. Thanks.

  2. #5312

    Native American / italian

    Saw her the other day and let's just say there were way more no's than yes's. Let unhappy but got some my donation back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    Hey, any of you guys ever seen this one? Reached out to her seemed pretty responsive and nice, but we've all been there before, could be a shit show when you get there, Thanks in advance.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/5085794014/40040669

  3. #5311

    Jacqui.

    Thanks for the reply Skank. And to answer your question, I want them to at least look halfway decent. Or for their appearance, to at least somewhat resemble their ad pics. When I saw her she looked very sickly thin looking. Nothing like how on those ad pics look. On her ads she looks like she has a nice healthy body. With meat on her bones. She was too thin for me man. Those ad pics at the time I saw her, must have been from a long time ago. Was using old ass pics. She told me something about how she does this type of living, for her mother. In order to score some h, because her Mom gets dope sick. Well she was def looking like she was dope sick herself. Of course she left out the part about how she was wanting to score some, for herself as well. Idk why she was telling me this shit?? I certainly wasn't asking her any questions, whatsoever. She just randomly was telling me.

  4. #5310

  5. #5309

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacheo  [View Original Post]
    Any sign of guys around or nah?
    If you are there, and she's on her phone, then the dealer is already en route. There's always at least 4 people in the house going about their weird business.

  6. #5308
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Ya that's what I told her. Said b you lucky I'm sane and have a lot to lose. Someday some dude is going to fuck you up.
    Yup. Boyfriend pimp is always in earshot.

  7. #5307
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    Total thief. Sara. Grabs money and runs or lures you into an apartment and disappears. She'll get hers one of these days!
    Any sign of guys around or nah?

  8. #5306

    Jacqui

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    Not all of ya's. But yes some of you def stretch the truth big time. That girl Jacqui barely has any positives about her. Not only is she sickly / very thin looking, was when I saw her a while back. But she is so NOT amazing looking, like how he says. Def no where even close to a Pornstar lay. Does not have no smashing body. She had like a sick petite look to her. No meat in the right areas, if you know what I mean. Idk what's so smashing about that? LMAO. Everything else said was factual. She's distant, unaffectionate and doesn't kiss. There is nothing pornstar about that. Last time I checked pornstars at least act interested. This girl will never be a pornstar type. I would rather lick my cats butt, than ever see that girl again. Hahaha Smh Ewww. Point is don't waste your time and money. You'll regret it.
    We obviously had different experiences. YMMV, but to me, she has a porn star body, will blow and bang you. Not sure what more you want from them.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-ride/41119245
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3EC7E855-8FCE-4E7A-8558-B7360D90D34C.jpg‎   0537E5F5-46EB-4115-9461-A57D07A60974.jpg‎   790476EC-5B19-4C31-830A-937CFD00DB33.jpeg‎   E686B6BF-7E3A-44ED-AFE1-2EF3905A5732.jpg‎  

  9. #5305

    Thief sara

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    Total thief. Sara. Grabs money and runs or lures you into an apartment and disappears. She'll get hers one of these days!
    Ya that's what I told her. Said b you lucky I'm sane and have a lot to lose. Someday some dude is going to fuck you up.

  10. #5304

    You guys from the Street Walker Forum really really overexagerate!

    Not all of ya's. But yes some of you def stretch the truth big time. That girl Jacqui barely has any positives about her. Not only is she sickly / very thin looking, was when I saw her a while back. But she is so NOT amazing looking, like how he says. Def no where even close to a Pornstar lay. Does not have no smashing body. She had like a sick petite look to her. No meat in the right areas, if you know what I mean. Idk what's so smashing about that? LMAO. Everything else said was factual. She's distant, unaffectionate and doesn't kiss. There is nothing pornstar about that. Last time I checked pornstars at least act interested. This girl will never be a pornstar type. I would rather lick my cats butt, than ever see that girl again. Hahaha Smh Ewww. Point is don't waste your time and money. You'll regret it.

  11. #5303
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Bad hit bro she got me once a while ago as well.
    Total thief. Sara. Grabs money and runs or lures you into an apartment and disappears. She'll get hers one of these days!

  12. #5302

    Thief

    Bad hit bro she got me once a while ago as well.

  13. #5301
    Quote Originally Posted by WormTown  [View Original Post]
    Is she the Ginger with the bolt-on rack?
    No. Wrong Kristy. I'll see if I have a picture.

  14. #5300

    Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhiteGuy202  [View Original Post]
    Kristy is a fucking mess. Do yourself a favor and steer clear. She's like a rash and will keep coming back over and over for money. She's let herself go and demons are obvious. Close to 200 lbs and service is rushed. She's always high and looks terrible. Scabs, sores. Kind of scary. Book her at your own risk. Never again for me. Last experience was scary she was so out of it.
    Is she the Ginger with the bolt-on rack?

  15. #5299

    Id

    Quote Originally Posted by OMack508  [View Original Post]
    LOL the face is photoshopped on the I'd. How did nobody point that out yet. Half her head is gone. Definitely a scam.
    That and the issue date, expiration date and DOB are wonky. Exp month and day should match.

    And the birth year and her face don't really match for a pro in Worcester. I'm expecting a bit more of a seasoned face.

    Also most of the girls in Worcester have showed up on the Telegram at one point and her name as shown on the I'd doesn't come up at all.

    If anyone here actually has had her, love to hear about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape