Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22035

    Vannah

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    I'm about 50/50 on whether this is a real person or not.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...8-6-4/41093872

    Feel free to pm me if you have any info.
    I visited her, she's staying off Glenside. Nice and cool girl, clean room. $. 5 hhr, BBBJ, cfs, msog. Would repeat.

  2. #22034
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Contact Mark for digits. He is the gate keeper.

    I can tell you that I had a really nice time with her recently. She is very enjoyable. A little thick and kind of bruised from a recent car accident on her arms. That said, her performance was really good. She didn't give up and did everything I asked. I don't think Greek is on the menu but good Action. I did hhr and it was I rushed. I paid the asking price.

    Enjoy.
    And the asking price was,.

  3. #22033

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys bunny is looking for help, she is hosting at her place in Hopewell close to ft lee. Pm for number.
    Contact Mark for digits. He is the gate keeper.

    I can tell you that I had a really nice time with her recently. She is very enjoyable. A little thick and kind of bruised from a recent car accident on her arms. That said, her performance was really good. She didn't give up and did everything I asked. I don't think Greek is on the menu but good Action. I did hhr and it was I rushed. I paid the asking price.

    Enjoy.

  4. #22032

    Juni

    Tried reaching out to Juni yesterday and had she seemed super into meeting up, then ghosted me when I asked for the meet up location. Has anybody had this experience with her before?

  5. #22031
    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    Thanks brah however far from lazy. When I said I did a search it was done on the forum and again,. There was 0 results.

  6. #22030
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys bunny is looking for help, she is hosting at her place in Hopewell close to ft lee. Pm for number.
    Haven't heard of this one Mark. Do you have a link or pics? PM her number please.

  7. #22029

    Reversal course

    Nope, they just realized that their revenues would fall, and reversed the statement. LOL. They can't hold on to a word.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/variety...235048705/amp/

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    For those of you familiar with Only Fans and just how big of a force it was in the adult entertainment industry, do you guys believe that we will be seeing a higher volume providers post ads (while also removing the ones that say "No meetups subscribe to my OF") now that Only Fans is getting rid of sexually explicit content?

    Of course for us, that would be great in my opinion.

  8. #22028

    Bunny

    Hey guys bunny is looking for help, she is hosting at her place in Hopewell close to ft lee. Pm for number.

  9. #22027

    Angela Wilson

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    No provider will contact you thru snap or text unless they have seen you before and have some sort of experience with you and even then it's not usually how they work. Fake Fake just trying to get you to buy OF or send deposit don't fall for it. Be safe.
    Yeah, I decided to bail on her. She was providing pics through Snap, but the lack of anything else to point to made me run for the hills. Thanks.

  10. #22026
    Quote Originally Posted by NoelB  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/757-716-1665

    Any info prons and cons.
    It's a bait and switch. That's the Jewish Princess Willow. Never had good experiences. Dead fish.

  11. #22025

    Not one solid review

    I would love to hear the explanation of this being a fake review from someone who has never posted a solid review of a provider. I also have never seen anyone write a review about themselves while including the cons of doing business with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPaper  [View Original Post]
    I feel like the provider wrote this herself.

  12. #22024
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelRod  [View Original Post]
    She answered a text asking 300 hh 400 hr. I have not partaken. PM for digits.
    I'd like to try her out if you are willing to share her contact.

  13. #22023
    Senior Member


    Posts: 130

    Info Brittany

    https://callescort.org/757-716-1665

    Any info prons and cons.

  14. #22022
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had an experience with someone who goes by Angela Wislon? She's contacting me through snap, first red flag, and doesn't seem to have any other verifying info besides sending me pics. She's in the Chesterfield area.

    First time post so apologies if I'm doing this wrong LOL.
    She just randomly hit you up on snap? Agree,. Pic may jog some memories.

  15. #22021
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever had an experience with someone who goes by Angela Wislon? She's contacting me through snap, first red flag, and doesn't seem to have any other verifying info besides sending me pics. She's in the Chesterfield area.

    First time post so apologies if I'm doing this wrong LOL.
    It's possible someone may recognize the photos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape