Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 765 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 815 865 1265 1765 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 28549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17089
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Actually, they do call a burner number when that's all they have to go on, for their investigation. That's the entire point. Don't give them the easy option to show up at your home, or place of work.
    Fair enough. But (for me) all my burner numbers are 100 percent anonymous, except to someone that could get a court order to review the payment methods to buy the burner app. Or to have Google turn over the record that ties username info back to the number. I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that if this were an underage investigation, the police would have worked with the the to get the court to request these records.

    But, to your point, if this was the start of the investigation, those actions may not have occurred. So, I stand corrected!

  2. #17088
    Quote Originally Posted by Atmss7  [View Original Post]
    It is a scam. Police show up at your home, or place of work. They don't call a burner number. They may call your real phone and address you you by your full name, and ask questions.
    Actually, they do call a burner number when that's all they have to go on, for their investigation. That's the entire point. Don't give them the easy option to show up at your home, or place of work.

  3. #17087
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotMe987  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this is the correct forum to put this on but I need to share what happened to me yesterday. By coincidence, I was at the door of a provider and got a call on my burner phone. It was from the State Police asking me if I contacted and or saw a certain provider. Apparently she was under age. They wanted to know how I found her and if I contacted her. Well, I just texted her and we never met up. I also don't really know who they were talking about. They tried to keep me on the phone to set up a court date and said that if I hung up that they would put out a warrant for my arrest. The cop finally took a breath and I asked me under what name the warrant would be issued to and he said some Latin name. As soon as I heard this I said " Not Me" and hung up. As I have read here several times it is best to use a prepaid phone purchased with cash as well as the prepaid minutes card so that there is no record of you anywhere. I was freaked out for sure but after I thought about it, I do not think I have anything to worry about. Safety First and if you ever use your own phone, you are crazy. If that had been the case, my life right now would be going to hell.
    I have preached this so many times, in these forums. But guys still send photos of themselves, and pay with CashApp, and use their regular phone, etc. And they say we are the "paranoid" ones.

    Ok, I won't go off on a rant, but interesting story (whether it was a real cop or not), and thanks for sharing.

  4. #17086

    Anyone seen Aslen?

    Anyone seen this girl? https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta...1.htm?cat=6192.

    She asked me to FaceTime her day of. Is that normal? Cheers.

  5. #17085
    I think a user named Jrody reviewed her. You can search in the forums but other than that I haven't found anything on her. Not enough buzz on what she is like. On LC they say her GFE isn't worth it so I guess between that and the review here she is likely real but possibly in and out and unreliable to book with. If you do go please report back cause I've been wanting to see her but she's pretty far from me.

    Quote Originally Posted by MovieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I wanted to check if anyone had experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/66141448

  6. #17084

    Lily

    Has anyone seen her? I wanted to check if anyone had experience.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/66141448

  7. #17083
    Quote Originally Posted by CheshireBridge  [View Original Post]
    She is very real; you will not be disappointed.
    Can you potentially give us a run down on your experience with her?

    What to expect? Any rules? Ect?

    Thanks.

  8. #17082
    She is very real; you will not be disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlBoredYep  [View Original Post]
    Morning everyone,

    Tried to do my due diligence in searching but have been unsuccessful.

    Seen this one posting for a while now but never took the plunge due to no reviews anywhere I could find aside from a recent one on TER. Anyone else seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/bubblegumluv88

  9. #17081
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotMe987  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this is the correct forum to put this on but I need to share what happened to me yesterday. By coincidence, I was at the door of a provider and got a call on my burner phone. It was from the State Police asking me if I contacted and or saw a certain provider. Apparently she was under age. They wanted to know how I found her and if I contacted her. Well, I just texted her and we never met up. I also don't really know who they were talking about. They tried to keep me on the phone to set up a court date and said that if I hung up that they would put out a warrant for my arrest. The cop finally took a breath and I asked me under what name the warrant would be issued to and he said some Latin name. As soon as I heard this I said " Not Me" and hung up. As I have read here several times it is best to use a prepaid phone purchased with cash as well as the prepaid minutes card so that there is no record of you anywhere. I was freaked out for sure but after I thought about it, I do not think I have anything to worry about. Safety First and if you ever use your own phone, you are crazy. If that had been the case, my life right now would be going to hell.
    It is a scam. Police show up at your home, or place of work. They don't call a burner number. They may call your real phone and address you you by your full name, and ask questions. But this one was a scam.

    But, good for you using a burner number. No one should use their personal phone while playing this game. And cash is king, no cashapp, or Venmo.

  10. #17080
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotMe987  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this is the correct forum to put this on but I need to share what happened to me yesterday. By coincidence, I was at the door of a provider and got a call on my burner phone. It was from the State Police asking me if I contacted and or saw a certain provider. Apparently she was under age. They wanted to know how I found her and if I contacted her. Well, I just texted her and we never met up. I also don't really know who they were talking about. They tried to keep me on the phone to set up a court date and said that if I hung up that they would put out a warrant for my arrest. The cop finally took a breath and I asked me under what name the warrant would be issued to and he said some Latin name. As soon as I heard this I said " Not Me" and hung up. As I have read here several times it is best to use a prepaid phone purchased with cash as well as the prepaid minutes card so that there is no record of you anywhere. I was freaked out for sure but after I thought about it, I do not think I have anything to worry about. Safety First and if you ever use your own phone, you are crazy. If that had been the case, my life right now would be going to hell.
    I wonder if it was really the police, or someone running a con on you? That doesn't really sound like the way the police would handle that.

  11. #17079

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotMe987  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this is the correct forum to put this on but I need to share what happened to me yesterday. By coincidence, I was at the door of a provider and got a call on my burner phone. It was from the State Police asking me if I contacted and or saw a certain provider. Apparently she was under age. They wanted to know how I found her and if I contacted her. Well, I just texted her and we never met up. I also don't really know who they were talking about. They tried to keep me on the phone to set up a court date and said that if I hung up that they would put out a warrant for my arrest. The cop finally took a breath and I asked me under what name the warrant would be issued to and he said some Latin name. As soon as I heard this I said " Not Me" and hung up. As I have read here several times it is best to use a prepaid phone purchased with cash as well as the prepaid minutes card so that there is no record of you anywhere. I was freaked out for sure but after I thought about it, I do not think I have anything to worry about. Safety First and if you ever use your own phone, you are crazy. If that had been the case, my life right now would be going to hell.
    This is an obvious scam.

  12. #17078

    Scam call

    After the " officer " advised you of the warrant, I am sure he would explained to you how you could have handled it by obtaining a green dot card and giving him the numbers while I strongly agree with using a 100% burner phone, I am also paranoid enough to believe that if that really want to find you they can. One way or another.

  13. #17077

    Alyssa. Time well spent

    Morning everyone,

    Tried to do my due diligence in searching but have been unsuccessful.

    Seen this one posting for a while now but never took the plunge due to no reviews anywhere I could find aside from a recent one on TER. Anyone else seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/bubblegumluv88

  14. #17076

    Prepaid Phones vs Your Real Cell

    I don't know if this is the correct forum to put this on but I need to share what happened to me yesterday. By coincidence, I was at the door of a provider and got a call on my burner phone. It was from the State Police asking me if I contacted and or saw a certain provider. Apparently she was under age. They wanted to know how I found her and if I contacted her. Well, I just texted her and we never met up. I also don't really know who they were talking about. They tried to keep me on the phone to set up a court date and said that if I hung up that they would put out a warrant for my arrest. The cop finally took a breath and I asked me under what name the warrant would be issued to and he said some Latin name. As soon as I heard this I said " Not Me" and hung up. As I have read here several times it is best to use a prepaid phone purchased with cash as well as the prepaid minutes card so that there is no record of you anywhere. I was freaked out for sure but after I thought about it, I do not think I have anything to worry about. Safety First and if you ever use your own phone, you are crazy. If that had been the case, my life right now would be going to hell.

  15. #17075

    Little Bit

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/4703230419

    Had a headache and thought I could find some relief. Setup was easy by text. She is nice and it is her in the pics, she is a spinner, so not a whole lot of meat on the bones. She briefly gave a lackluster CBJ then went to doggie to finish. It was already late that night, otherwise I'd have looked for another provider to get rid of my headache. Setback. 8.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape