Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 7845
-
08-25-21 11:44 #4095Senior Member

Posts: 5229Jenny
It looks like Jenny has cleaned up her act and stepped up her performance.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Kudos to ILTPoo for rediscovering her!
After reading her latest review and checking my log (no, not that log!), I did visit her in late 2020 as there was some chatter about her on the Htfd side. Back then, she was a mess.
Before I post the link and message numbers, I want every reader to know I am not slamming or trying to negate Poo's credibility, review, or track record. Quite the opposite! He's made a great discovery in finding the 'new and improved' Jenny! While it's rare, a girl can change for the better. Thank you, Poo!
So, here's her old history in the Htfd Escorts forum :
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=Stench#post5112483.
See posts 10283, 10291, 10295, 10298.
BMD.
-
08-25-21 10:06 #4094Senior Member

Posts: 344Gone
Ad has already been pulled.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 08:59 #4093Senior Member

Posts: 1000Mmmmmmm
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...y/327231138307
Get it while you can! She is worth the visit! Poo.
-
08-24-21 19:58 #4092Senior Member

Posts: 154Love when they don't know the words they use
From her ad: "another perk is that you are required to prepay for your services".
Originally Posted by RMcLovin
[View Original Post]
Pretty sure she is unclear on the definition of "perk".
-
08-24-21 17:33 #4091Senior Member

Posts: 1322Amelia: AKA Nikki Lynn
For those of you who have been trying to get hold of Amelia (Vegas, especially), she has given me a call. She's no longer at the house in Cheshire, and is in a motel in Southington. Supposed to be texting me her number. We shall see. I will ask her if I can share her number and with whom. Please don't message me unless we have discussed her. She's.
Very particular about giving out her number and doesn't it given to anyone she doesn't know. I think that is pretty straightforward, but I'll bet you I will get someone who will ask anyway, because their case is special. It happens every time, so I will say please don't again.
Blue.
-
08-24-21 08:30 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 551Waterbury Rip Offs Johnson St
The latest rip off ads Poo is referring to would be these. Same pattern. Enticing photos of "real" gals, ALL CAPS in the body of the ad. Often a 475 area code
Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 18:31 #4089Senior Member

Posts: 2148Mel
That really sucks, her tits look amazing. Thanks for your feedback.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
PA.
-
08-23-21 15:22 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 40Has anyone seen this one.
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...n/931883646960
Is she real. She has another listing with more detail pictures, but the same info.
-
08-23-21 13:56 #4087Senior Member

Posts: 86No weirdos. Counts me out.
Originally Posted by ZackSmithXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 13:49 #4086Senior Member

Posts: 86Seen this one?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/553378466298
Can't find anything on this one. Anyone have any info?
-
08-23-21 10:42 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 5229Melsea
She's been in the Htfd area since late, last Fall. Unfortunately, her service is severely limited, lacking and has offer discounts as a lure. Check the Htfd reviews. No longer worth the trip. My opinion but I think recent visitors would agree.
Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
08-23-21 09:34 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 93Mel's Back?
In Manchester. Packed on the pounds. Amazing nipples.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...m/634444070560
-
08-23-21 08:46 #4083Senior Member

Posts: 107
-
08-23-21 08:04 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 611Such as?
I just see the usual posted. So where are the new rip offs?
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 05:47 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 1000Be Wary
Of any new postings in the Waterbury section, especially if they are good looking. It is all done by some not so nice people on Johnston Street. They are looking to rip you off.
Poo.










Reply With Quote





