Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 300 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2620
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    I know this area very well, have worked around there for over 20 years.

    There's actually no AMP "ON 25th street at 82 ave".

    There's New Oriental at 26th and 82 ave, around the back in suite 31. No body has ever reported on this AMP to the best of my knowledge, I know it's there because I use to deliver copier paper to the Quest Diagnostics there.

    There's New Asian Massage on the east side of 82 ave at 3221. I have not been there since early 2020, but it was FS.

    And there's Doral Oriental massage right next to the SB ramp to the palmetto on 25th street in the plaza behind the Starbucks. , I've had several naughty adventures in here.

    Also just up 79th ave there's an AMP in the plaza at 36 street, the SW corner, behind the Shell station. I've never visited them nor seen any reports but it could be a well kept secrete.

    And finally, there's the best spa, Asian Fo, on the east side of 79 ave at 5215.

    Next to a Chinese Restaurant. (I don't know why but the best FS spas are often found next to either a Chinese Restaurant or a Pawn shop)..
    I went to New Oriental multiple times years ago and only ever got HJ from older ladies. Good massage and table shower though. They got busted several years ago, and I haven't been back. Also been to Asiami multiple times, and it is the same thing. HJ with older ladies, good massage.

  2. #2619

    Go AMP hopping

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCostello  [View Original Post]
    I literally went to the spa you recommended where you said BBFS was offered and got yoko and my first mediocre report is about her so not sure what you are talking about. She didn't look good, spa was basic without table shower and her service nothing to write home about but ok.
    Well, you're obviously not a seasoned veteran on visiting AMPs. Best thing to do is head out early on a Saturday or Sunday and start with the AMPs nearest you and work your way outward, checking out the talent, but more importantly check the greetings you receive when you walk in.

    Notice if she's wearing some easy to remove clothing and if she approaches you and makes physical contact, as oppose to the silly no FS girl that stands at the other end of the hallway talking to you like she's afraid of you.

    A slutty looking, dressed down girl that greets you with a smile and takes your hand to walk you to the room is a sure thing.

    Avoid overly conservative girls dressed in dark clothing and more importantly don't waste any time with the irritable little troll types that stand behind the desk and shout "Half Hour?" at you.

    Then it's all about negotiating skills.

  3. #2618

    Spas

    I literally went to the spa you recommended where you said BBFS was offered and got yoko and my first mediocre report is about her so not sure what you are talking about. She didn't look good, spa was basic without tableshower and her service nothing to write home about but ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    If you took the time to search SW 8 here and read the post, you would know which spa to visit when you're there.

  4. #2617

    Hot Streak

    Most AMP visits have sucked lately. Bad attitudes and weak talent. But once in a while you get lucky. Really lucky.

    I've gone to this AMP 5 or 6 times. The girl is late 20's early 30's, not very attractive but decent body and something sexy about her. Well at the first visit we hit it off and there was a lot of flirting going on (beyond the usual acting). A couple of visits later it got a little more intense and next thing you know, it's full on groping and making out like in high school. She got a little flustered and said I was making her crazy and then went back to the massage. So I knew there was a chance at more. A couple of weeks went by and I stopped by just before closing time. She came out and looked like she just woke up. She seemed a little disoriented. As soon as we got into the room I disrobed and sat on the edge of the table. She came over, stood between my legs and started kissing me and put my hands on her ass. We then spent the next hour banging in every position possible with an epic cream pie ending. It was great except I didn't get a massage! So I go back a few days ago and the exact same thing happened but crazier. Even after I finished she wanted more so I'm banging her from behind standing up while she has one leg on the table. I wasn't going to finish again with no recovery time so I start finger banging her and she's moaning and repeating some Chinese over and over (I really wanted to grab my phone and google translate) but I knew she was almost done. Well then she starts girating on my hand and BAM, she squirted all over the floor and the table. Crazy. She just laid on the table and was whispering in Chinese to me, like I understood her? All in all I was in there for 90 minutes, but again, NO MASSAGE!! I still tipped her a Benjamin because the whole experience was pretty amazing but now I feel like I'm going to see my girlfriend but I have to pay her! I guess there are worse problems to have. Sorry but I can't divulge the location until I see how things develop.

  5. #2616

    Lucky AMP on Bird

    Quote Originally Posted by DryLikeAraisin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the AMP on Bird Rd and 84th Ave?
    I've been there many times over the years. Older girls, ok massage, standard extras but nothing special. They're open late, usually until 12 or 12:30 which is pretty much the only reason I would go there. Definitely DO NOT go to the place on the other side of Bird Road a few blocks east (81st Ave) in the little mall with the smoke shop. Sucked. Shorted my time, no extras and wouldn't let me leave without tipping her.

  6. #2615
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCostello  [View Original Post]
    Went here based on Google reviews! That's not the most reliable source I came to find!

    7968 SW 8th street in strip maltypical Chinese massage setup with TS- so thought rim might be offered- nope very perfunctory menu and pretty bland girl in 40's.

    Somebody needs to direct me to the quality Korean and Latin spas with 2 x shot, rim, BBBJ?

    I'm posting all my mediocre options so you can avoid-.

    If anyone has good independents in or out in brickell or spas with GFE -or reliable reasonable Latin agencies please PM me- a city size and as sexy as miami must have options.
    If you took the time to search SW 8 here and read the post, you would know which spa to visit when you're there.

  7. #2614

    Leisure time Asian massage

    Went here based on Google reviews! That's not the most reliable source I came to find!

    7968 SW 8th street in strip maltypical Chinese massage setup with TS- so thought rim might be offered- nope very perfunctory menu and pretty bland girl in 40's.

    Somebody needs to direct me to the quality Korean and Latin spas with 2 x shot, rim, BBBJ?

    I'm posting all my mediocre options so you can avoid-.

    If anyone has good independents in or out in brickell or spas with GFE -or reliable reasonable Latin agencies please PM me- a city size and as sexy as miami must have options.

  8. #2613

    Asian well ess

    Hey bud-.

    I took your tip and took and Uber to Asian wellness.

    I think I got Yook? She wasn't chubby and pretty but she wore panties so maybe not? She asked for $1. 5 and it was BBBJ and cfs- nothing extra than that.

    Was ok but no Greek, rimming or BBFS. Good tip for standard fare or maybe other girl is the ham?

  9. #2612
    Quote Originally Posted by DryLikeAraisin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to the AMP on Bird Rd and 84th Ave?
    Not sure about this place, different names, different hours all over the web here.

    But that's often times a good indicator that FS is on the menu here.

    There ad before the pandemic looks good, and the location is in a good area for the mongering community.

    I would say it's worth a trip down there and check it out.

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/lucky-massage-miami-6

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...-sexy/19905079

  10. #2611

    LMP or Good Provider not above 3

    Hi Everyone,

    Fellow monger coming from WI and staying in Wynwood Miami from Thursday morning to Friday night. Looking for a nice LMP that is FS or a good provider that is younger and more natural. All and any help would be appreciated, thank you!

  11. #2610

    AMP on Bird and 84th

    Anyone been to the AMP on Bird Rd and 84th Ave?

  12. #2609
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review!! May you inform me of the age and measurements of Yoyo and Lucy? Thanks!
    Nope. I left my tape measure and questionnaire at home this time.

  13. #2608
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLuber  [View Original Post]
    Just got back from a visit to 1570 AMP on Ives. I normally go there to see Yoyo, she's super fine for an AMP girl, and she does the one piece tight dress no panties thing which really turns me on.

    But, Yoyo was busy, I was greeted by a rather chubby but do-able Lucy (I know, there's a Lucy and a Yoyo in every AMP).

    So Lucy's attitude was way friendly from the start and she promised to take care of me. We get to the room, she says I give you good massage then we fvck.

    Nice!

    Got a double shot of BBFS, tipped 2 Bens. Nice hard massage, Brutal actually, but very satisfying.

    This is one strong chubby girl, tossed her another pair of Jacksons for the massage, an expensive hour for sure, (2. 4, plus the house fee. 70), but it's not often a monger encounters a massage lady with such an eager to please attitude.
    Thanks for the review!! May you inform me of the age and measurements of Yoyo and Lucy? Thanks!

  14. #2607

    Memes

    Been a good year or 2 since I went to memes. Anyone know if that super skinny girl still works there? Not the best but she seemed to be the parlors mascot when I used to frequent up that way for work.

  15. #2606

    Saturday AMP Action

    Just got back from a visit to 1570 AMP on Ives. I normally go there to see Yoyo, she's super fine for an AMP girl, and she does the one piece tight dress no panties thing which really turns me on.

    But, Yoyo was busy, I was greeted by a rather chubby but do-able Lucy (I know, there's a Lucy and a Yoyo in every AMP).

    So Lucy's attitude was way friendly from the start and she promised to take care of me. We get to the room, she says I give you good massage then we fvck.

    Nice!

    Got a double shot of BBFS, tipped 2 Bens. Nice hard massage, Brutal actually, but very satisfying.

    This is one strong chubby girl, tossed her another pair of Jacksons for the massage, an expensive hour for sure, (2. 4, plus the house fee. 70), but it's not often a monger encounters a massage lady with such an eager to please attitude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape