Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 699 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 749 799 1199 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14550
    I haven't shared here for awhile. Most of them are familiar to you all, but want to share anyway.

    I finally met Mandy early this year. People weren't lying when they said that she gives a stellar BBBJ. She's pretty, intelligent and she gives you a relaxing good time. She's very attentive to what you like, eager to please you and never rushes. Mandy is a fun free spirited woman, there is really nothing negative I could say about her. Nothing else to add as I would just be repeating all the positive reviews. Visited Mandy a few times, wish I could see her more often but she seems to be mostly active on weekdays when I am busy and not available on weekends.

    I've become a regular of Jasmine the middle eastern beauty this year. She's almost always available on weekends so it is pretty easy to set up a date with her. She shares the same qualities as Mandy, even ties with her for BBBJ, the plus is that she is GFE for the same hour rate. No negatives either.

    Visited Destiny after a long time. She's still the same cool chick and still delivers on her service. But it wasn't really good this time, sucked way too hard and was kinda toothy. Never had that problem with her before, asked her to slow down and she did. She has her under 15 min. Qv but I felt like I was being super rushed. My penis hurt for a few hours after the visit. The only negative is that I will be less inclined to visit her in the future. I still like her and she's the only one around with a cheap price for the service that I mostly enjoy. We will see if it changes next visit.

    Met this girl months ago: https://tryst.link/escort/liana-layne.

    Liana Layne was pretty, fun and a very sweet girl. GFE and submissive. You will need to guide her for what you want to do. Met at a hotel. Her age is correct in the ad and it seems to me that she's new to this business. Never rushed (but she sets a timer) and will make sure to have you leave happy. I have two negatives. One, is that her BBBJ skills are somewhat weak, that is one service that would have me come back if the provider is good at it. Two, I am not really into submissive girls, I would have to be in a certain mood for that. If you like a subby girl go and see her. She's a fun girl and will give you what you ask. She is really good at what she does. Despite my negative, maybe her BJ skills will work for you but it didn't work for me. I will visit again in the future but at her hourly rate of $300 it won't be that frequent.

    Visited Latina BBW after my last visit since 2019. She was the first provider I ever met when I got into this. She was a cute bbw back then. Now, she's been on a huge decline since I last saw her. Although her BJ skills definitely improved, she gets tired quickly from the pain in her back. I will not be seeing her again.

    Met Melissa from seekonk at a motel. Nice woman, very talkative but I don't mind. Very skinny, not to the point where it's a turn off, but I like women with some meat on her bones with a big turn on being a nice juicy booty. One thing that I liked was that her skin was super soft. Agreed to 80 for BJ. Her mouth was soft with firm sucking, she was food at it. After blowing me for a bit, she asked if I wanted to fuck. I told her I only brought the 80, she said that's fine she just wanted to fuck. She offered me a condom but said that I didn't have to use it. I don't play that game so I wrapped up. Got her doggystyle, she really doesn't move at all, no pushback or anything. Had to move her into the positions I wanted. Finished and left, won't see her again.

    Now for the worst provider I have met so far. https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/379182594765.

    Met her in Swansea for a cardate. It was one of those weekends where no one answered. Only heard back from this one and she agreed on 80 for BBBJ. Once I got there she guided me to her driveway. Got on and told me that her driveway was safe. Well, it turns out that you have to drive through some woods to get to her house. She told me to stop midway and turn around quickly facing out of the driveway because she lives with her aunt and doesn't know what she does. Had me turn off head lights so as to not be seen. Turned on the dome light for like a minute. I could see that she was pretty good looking not to long ago. Demons really took her bad. Well, we got down to business. Had me turn off all the lights, so I was in the middle of some creepy dark woods getting a terrible BJ. Just her mouth around the head, no suction, and a terrible handjob. She really tried but she was terrible at it, then I tried and I just could not get it up. I gave up and the next day went to get myself fully checked. The wait was nerve-racking but came out clean. It was one of those nights when I should have stayed home and jerk off. Don't go see her.

    If you have any questions I will answer.

  2. #14549
    STD scares. Pregnancy scares. LEO scares.

    A retirement's worth of money spent.

    But I've got some stuff in the spank bank.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hookees8  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! Kinda new to this whole thing and I've been browsing around for a while and looking to finally pull the trigger at some point and was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips or recommendations from past experiences. Been doing research for some time but not really sure where to start. If anyone had an advice that would be amazing! I know research is key when choosing! Also this may be a stupid question and I know it depends from person to person but is it STD safe? Should I even be getting into this if I have that worry? Any help would be great!

  3. #14548

    Got Crickets.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariana-trench

    After reading a review on her a while back, I thought I would reach out, haven't had much success but will continue to try.

  4. #14547
    68.4% of all statistics are made up. Not disagreeing. Just having a little fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker13  [View Original Post]
    Don't trust these hoes. 95% are on some type of candy even if they don't show signs.

  5. #14546

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Hookees8  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! Kinda new to this whole thing and I've been browsing around for a while and looking to finally pull the trigger at some point and was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips or recommendations from past experiences. Been doing research for some time but not really sure where to start. If anyone had an advice that would be amazing! I know research is key when choosing! Also this may be a stupid question and I know it depends from person to person but is it STD safe? Should I even be getting into this if I have that worry? Any help would be great!
    Best advice don't get in this hobby. I'm trying to get out myself. But I you're going to proceed protect yourself. Strap up and don't let the little head make decisions. Don't trust these hoes. 95% are on some type of candy even if they don't show signs.

  6. #14545
    Quote Originally Posted by LookOutKid  [View Original Post]
    What's good all? I was wondering if anyone had any any experience with this lovely. Any info would be appreciated!

    https://tryst.link/escort/dopedallas123#photos.
    She just popped up on Providence Tryst in the last few weeks. I hit her up and it took a couple of days for her to respond and then I noticed she added the "No GFE" to her profile so I never followed up with an appointment.

    At $3 per HR. I'm looking for GFE-esque activities.

  7. #14544

    280?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She was review in the mass forum but in not sure where. But she's bigger than what the pics suggested.
    Is She bigger than the 280 She advertises at?

  8. #14543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookees8  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! Kinda new to this whole thing and I've been browsing around for a while and looking to finally pull the trigger at some point and was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips or recommendations from past experiences. Been doing research for some time but not really sure where to start. If anyone had an advice that would be amazing! I know research is key when choosing! Also this may be a stupid question and I know it depends from person to person but is it STD safe? Should I even be getting into this if I have that worry? Any help would be great!
    Not really even sure why you would even post such a question / inquiry in this forum when there is plenty of info elsewhere! Everything is a gamble! And, nothing is STD safe! However, the chances of catching something are low unless you engage in stupidity like boinking needle using heroin addicts etc.

  9. #14542

    Ali Goldstein

    Has anyone had any experience with Ali Goldstein?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ali-gold...vidence-391206

  10. #14541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by SkizzyKizzy  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys was going to pull the trigger on this girl but was wondering if anybody knew anything about her I couldn't find anything all help would be appreciated thank you here's the link https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/821742106392.
    She was review in the mass forum but in not sure where. But she's bigger than what the pics suggested.

  11. #14540

    Help

    Hey guys was going to pull the trigger on this girl but was wondering if anybody knew anything about her I couldn't find anything all help would be appreciated thank you here's the link https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/821742106392.

  12. #14539
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookees8  [View Original Post]
    Hey all! Kinda new to this whole thing and I've been browsing around for a while and looking to finally pull the trigger at some point and was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips or recommendations from past experiences. Been doing research for some time but not really sure where to start. If anyone had an advice that would be amazing! I know research is key when choosing! Also this may be a stupid question and I know it depends from person to person but is it STD safe? Should I even be getting into this if I have that worry? Any help would be great!
    Get tested regularly. Any kind of saliva or fluids can transmit. In the heat of the moment you'll do stupid things and get exposed. That's life.

    Resist, Resist, Resist giving that donation till it's all done. You may cut your losses by doing that. That's huge.

    Go with higher donations and the better recommendations till you feel sort of comfortable then start TOFTT. Hahaha.

    Pay for some of the escort sites and get some background info on the ladies. KoF can give you some sites to put money into possibly.

    Keep your pm box below 200 LOL.

    Good luck.

  13. #14538

    Mary Jane

    Any info on her searched the forms but nothing.

    ️https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...f/413651030335.

  14. #14537

    Any advice!

    Hey all! Kinda new to this whole thing and I've been browsing around for a while and looking to finally pull the trigger at some point and was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips or recommendations from past experiences. Been doing research for some time but not really sure where to start. If anyone had an advice that would be amazing! I know research is key when choosing! Also this may be a stupid question and I know it depends from person to person but is it STD safe? Should I even be getting into this if I have that worry? Any help would be great!

  15. #14536
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Catalina is a thief. Don't do it. She will have you in the room and her boy that she supposedly said is her bi friend is going to be the one knocking during section and have the key to the hotel. He will come with his boys and take the money in the dresser because that's where she will want you to put it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape