Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 25015
-
08-25-21 08:30 #14545Senior Member

Posts: 759She just popped up on Providence Tryst in the last few weeks. I hit her up and it took a couple of days for her to respond and then I noticed she added the "No GFE" to her profile so I never followed up with an appointment.
Originally Posted by LookOutKid
[View Original Post]
At $3 per HR. I'm looking for GFE-esque activities.
-
08-25-21 07:29 #14544Senior Member

Posts: 952280?
Is She bigger than the 280 She advertises at?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 22:48 #14543Senior Member

Posts: 1229Not really even sure why you would even post such a question / inquiry in this forum when there is plenty of info elsewhere! Everything is a gamble! And, nothing is STD safe! However, the chances of catching something are low unless you engage in stupidity like boinking needle using heroin addicts etc.
Originally Posted by Hookees8
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 22:14 #14542Senior Member

Posts: 33Ali Goldstein
Has anyone had any experience with Ali Goldstein?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ali-gold...vidence-391206
-
08-24-21 22:02 #14541Senior Member

Posts: 4544She was review in the mass forum but in not sure where. But she's bigger than what the pics suggested.
Originally Posted by SkizzyKizzy
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 21:19 #14540Regular Member

Posts: 1Help
Hey guys was going to pull the trigger on this girl but was wondering if anybody knew anything about her I couldn't find anything all help would be appreciated thank you here's the link https://providence.skipthegames.com/...h/821742106392.
-
08-24-21 20:58 #14539Senior Member

Posts: 289Get tested regularly. Any kind of saliva or fluids can transmit. In the heat of the moment you'll do stupid things and get exposed. That's life.
Originally Posted by Hookees8
[View Original Post]
Resist, Resist, Resist giving that donation till it's all done. You may cut your losses by doing that. That's huge.
Go with higher donations and the better recommendations till you feel sort of comfortable then start TOFTT. Hahaha.
Pay for some of the escort sites and get some background info on the ladies. KoF can give you some sites to put money into possibly.
Keep your pm box below 200 LOL.
Good luck.
-
08-24-21 18:19 #14538Regular Member

Posts: 4Mary Jane
Any info on her searched the forms but nothing.
️https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...f/413651030335.
-
08-24-21 18:17 #14537Regular Member

Posts: 1Any advice!
Hey all! Kinda new to this whole thing and I've been browsing around for a while and looking to finally pull the trigger at some point and was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips or recommendations from past experiences. Been doing research for some time but not really sure where to start. If anyone had an advice that would be amazing! I know research is key when choosing! Also this may be a stupid question and I know it depends from person to person but is it STD safe? Should I even be getting into this if I have that worry? Any help would be great!
-
08-24-21 17:03 #14536Senior Member

Posts: 4544Catalina is a thief. Don't do it. She will have you in the room and her boy that she supposedly said is her bi friend is going to be the one knocking during section and have the key to the hotel. He will come with his boys and take the money in the dresser because that's where she will want you to put it.
Originally Posted by JasonKruger1
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 12:43 #14535Senior Member

Posts: 32Has anyone seen any of these 2 girls?
-
08-23-21 20:33 #14534Senior Member

Posts: 140If she can't even spell squirter she's probably not legit. LOL.
Originally Posted by ThundrThump
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 18:15 #14533Regular Member

Posts: 14Squiter in Attleboro
Check-Out Ripoff Reports for 8/21/21 Apparently she takes your $$ and provides no service.
Originally Posted by Zephyrus
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 14:53 #14532Senior Member

Posts: 38Dallas
What's good all? I was wondering if anyone had any any experience with this lovely. Any info would be appreciated!
https://tryst.link/escort/dopedallas123#photos.
-
08-23-21 12:57 #14531Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone got intel on this?
New here and was wondering if anyone can provide info on this provider?
I know she's in Attleboro but comes up in a PVD search so figured I'd ask here.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/084547998093
We texted back and forth earlier today and she says she goes by Sidney.









Reply With Quote




