Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 10222
-
08-24-21 17:27 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 235First site looks new or something could use some improvement UI wise but I could see it popping off in the future once girls find out about it. Listcrawler should be fine just obviously go in with caution when hitting a girl up. Lately I just go through ads with vids because those have a good chance of being real and obviously look to see if they got reviews or comments.
Originally Posted by CicadaPolka
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 16:35 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 116Very much so. From all races, no less. I think it might even be some type of passive aggressive way to say Fuck you to her boyfriend behind his back honestly. I used to really work her out LOL.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 15:38 #3980Regular Member

Posts: 13Gianna
Any info on this one?
One of the few who are responsive.
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...n/469197797270
-
08-24-21 15:19 #3979Regular Member

Posts: 5Scarlett
Should I give her a call? Or just keep texting once or twice a day until she answers?
Originally Posted by EpicDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 13:46 #3978Senior Member

Posts: 118Yea, very ok.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 13:16 #3977Regular Member

Posts: 5Right? I'd love to fill her up. So far I haven't gotten an answer tho. Very frustrating.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 13:10 #3976Senior Member

Posts: 601So she's cool with creampies then?
Originally Posted by EpicDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 08:42 #3975Senior Member

Posts: 655Listcrawler has been around since the back page days. I've made plenty of connections with it. Escort13 just came onto my radar in the last month or two. I've seen a few posts there that aren't on other sites but have yet to make a connection with anyone. Seems like a mix of known girls and spam, with a few maybe real girls mixed in.
Originally Posted by CicadaPolka
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 06:59 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 47Mobile therapist?
Does anyone remember the girl that would park at the Ashland train station and host in her SUV?
Once upon a time, not too long ago, there were a few mobile providers. (The best "Cowboys Girl" is no longer with us).
Does anyone know of similar services that are still around? Those services always seemed very convenient.
-
08-23-21 23:22 #3973Regular Member

Posts: 24Need some help
Has anyone had any success with either of these sites:
Escort13.
https://escort13.com/list/southjersey/all/1
And.
List crawler.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw.../southjersey/1
Thanks.
-
08-23-21 23:19 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 65Bad experience with Desiree
I visited Desiree in the past month. Our first date went very well. Repeat date complete disaster. Kept me waiting for over an hour. I thought I would be rewarded for my loyalty. She had some good head skills. However after a long wait in the parking lot I was easily stimulated. Date over in 5 minutes. As I came in her mouth. As soon I released she ended the date. I am still angry.
Originally Posted by PeteHairs
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 20:45 #3971Senior Member

Posts: 116She did outcalls with me, but you're right, it's a real hassle seeing her and her strung out boyfriend is a real pain in the ass. We did BBFS / cip the last 3 times I saw her. She's pretty accommodating in bed though. She also did cim for me once. I don't see her anymore though, too much of a headache and her "habits" are definitely getting the best of her now. Her looks have gone down a lot since I first saw her almost a year ago.
Originally Posted by EpicDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 19:51 #3970Regular Member

Posts: 15Info??
Anyone see her yet?? Very interested.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...c/774049278447
-
08-23-21 17:48 #3969Senior Member

Posts: 698When she allow that, before she use to cover everything.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 13:32 #3968Senior Member

Posts: 118Scarlett
Finally caught up with Scarlett today. Had been trying to link up for about a week but couldn't set it up. As people have mentioned previously she has a boyfriend in the picture that is not a fan of her choice of work. The first time I went to pick her up she switched locations 3 times before calling and saying her boyfriend was following her had been an issue recently. After that, we texted back and forth trying to set up and I got weird vibe from the responses. Turned out he had her phone. Today everything finally went smoothly though. Met up with plans to only meet for oral but she said she wasn't great with swallowing. Me, being a gentleman, I offered to put an ounce of goo in her meat sleave instead. She was thrilled. Her boyfriend is going to need to hose that off though. All things considered, she wouldn't be my first choice for another visit. Head game is decent. Ok personality. And it was sort of a turn on knowing I was sending her back to her boyfriend leaking. Downside was that pictures were not that accurate and only able to do car dates.
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...n/569422291937










Reply With Quote




