rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 483 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 383 433 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 533 583 983 ... LastLast
Results 7,231 to 7,245 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9819
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    I'm not premium on SA but saw a profile for a woman I had seen in music venues from time to time before COVID: Miss Katalina. It's impossible for search the forum for SA posts because most of the mongers are posting URLs. Has anyone seen her? If so, can you share a report about what was on the menu and cost?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5a3d3...2-80ab069861cb
    Just an FYI, you can search the string of characters after the last dash In the URL, so in this case "80 ab069861 cb" and you'll be able to search the forum that way. Nothing pops up for your girl though.

  2. #9818

    GPS Babygirl 21

    Messaged back and forth for couple days on site then moved off. Wants 2-5 k per meet. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b697e...0-8553c19f5f05

  3. #9817

    Miss Katalina

    I'm not premium on SA but saw a profile for a woman I had seen in music venues from time to time before COVID: Miss Katalina. It's impossible for search the forum for SA posts because most of the mongers are posting URLs. Has anyone seen her? If so, can you share a report about what was on the menu and cost?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/5a3d3...2-80ab069861cb

  4. #9816
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    I've had a free account with no photos for like 2 years so I can see what you guys are talking about. Over the weekend I finally decided to upload a photo and go active again, and the second I uploaded the pic it puts me on suspension and logs me out. The photo was a new one I'd never used. So I emailed them and they respond that it was caught by their automatic process to "protect my financial information", even though I never gave them any on this account. They say the only way I can get unsuspended is to email them a photo of my government ID. Fuck that!! I think they just don't like people using VPNs anymore.
    Your VPN is probably showing your location as Istanbul, Pakistan or somewhere else that doesn't match the credit card info.

  5. #9815

    SA becoming pretty shady

    I've had a free account with no photos for like 2 years so I can see what you guys are talking about. Over the weekend I finally decided to upload a photo and go active again, and the second I uploaded the pic it puts me on suspension and logs me out. The photo was a new one I'd never used. So I emailed them and they respond that it was caught by their automatic process to "protect my financial information", even though I never gave them any on this account. They say the only way I can get unsuspended is to email them a photo of my government ID. Fuck that!! I think they just don't like people using VPNs anymore.

  6. #9814
    Private pics look hot but feedback per link below is pretty bad.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...t=b2b16e1877d9#post5376581.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talk to this one? Moving fast but won't let me see private photos.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/934f3...f-b2b16e1877d9
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6792ED98-FE24-44B9-AD43-2847A17D75B9.jpg‎  

  7. #9813

    Best if you pass

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer  [View Original Post]
    Anyone talk to this one? Moving fast but won't let me see private photos.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/934f3...f-b2b16e1877d9
    Post #9294 and some general consensus say best to avoid and stack the cash elsewhere. Good luck.

  8. #9812

    Talk to this one?

    Anyone talk to this one? Moving fast but won't let me see private photos.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/934f3...f-b2b16e1877d9

  9. #9811

    Bad luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever talk to any of these? Found instagram profiles for all and they've been on SA for years so probably real.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aacdc...f-daa0c8f4b013

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6e74a...9-9250fbf2864a

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f65665e1-2d9d-4728-a9ba-99259d4469e1
    1st one I spoke to about a year ago. It may have been under a different profile. She is real but really drags on trying to meet. I remember this because her availability was bad. She claimed strict household. Once she hit me for money before even meeting I stopped replying. Hopefully you have better luck.

    3rd never exchanged numbers but messaged me on SA saying she was looking for 3 k per meet. Maybe she did that to tell me she wasn't interested, but hope you have better luck.

  10. #9810
    Anyone ever talk to any of these? Found instagram profiles for all and they've been on SA for years so probably real.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/aacdc...f-daa0c8f4b013

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6e74a...9-9250fbf2864a

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f65665e1-2d9d-4728-a9ba-99259d4469e1

  11. #9809

    Best advice

    One of the best posts. Great advice. I also follow the same process and have been for quite some time. It's work and requires patience but worth it. Some great arrangements came out of this process that have lasted a long time. Don't chase and communicate respectfully (she is also human after all) but stick to what makes you happy. There is always someone who is aligned to your asks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    I fall in the category of someone who likes to spend those 2-3 days of texting before committing to a meet. By the end of that process I want to uncover if.

    A) We can meet right at the hotel room or my place.

    B) Is it understood that assuming all goes well, we are fucking?

    C) About how long would they stay there. Multiple rounds? Overnight??

    D) Are they into similar things in the bedroom (they have to give head).

    E) Are they on birth control and / or ok with BBFS.

    And in all those conversation topics it's several texts in and out to politely set up the questions. Then I ask them the correct way, use respectful words like intimacy, etc. The allowance amount also is negotiated of course. From there I just use my judgement in my head if the allowance amount is worth it. If it's a hot 19 year old college girl who's down for all that stuff, I may be ok giving more. But if it's some girl who doesn't like to give head, demands condoms, and seems like she'd only stay an hour. Then I would most likely cut off the conversation and move on.

    It is a lot of work, but I've had some very very successful encounters. I've also had several agree to the plan b pill, and let me cum inside them as many times as I can on an overnight.

  12. #9808
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobe  [View Original Post]
    If she's 4'10 then I'm 7'2 LOL, those arms scream dwarf.
    The picture of her by the stairs is a good point of reference, I believe Chicago building code is 36 inches, and that's about chest height on her so she's 4' 4", 4' 5" maybe. $300 to bang a midget stripper isn't bad but $600 is a bit much.

  13. #9807

    Talking details

    Quote Originally Posted by dbones  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, in my experience if you ask for BBFS up front they will almost always say no. If you don't ask and you act like you are planning on it being an ongoing thing, they almost always hop on raw. I have even asked and they've said covered ahead of time, but when it came down to it, they just just climbed on.
    I fall in the category of someone who likes to spend those 2-3 days of texting before committing to a meet. By the end of that process I want to uncover if.

    A) We can meet right at the hotel room or my place.

    B) Is it understood that assuming all goes well, we are fucking?

    C) About how long would they stay there. Multiple rounds? Overnight??

    D) Are they into similar things in the bedroom (they have to give head).

    E) Are they on birth control and / or ok with BBFS.

    And in all those conversation topics it's several texts in and out to politely set up the questions. Then I ask them the correct way, use respectful words like intimacy, etc. The allowance amount also is negotiated of course. From there I just use my judgement in my head if the allowance amount is worth it. If it's a hot 19 year old college girl who's down for all that stuff, I may be ok giving more. But if it's some girl who doesn't like to give head, demands condoms, and seems like she'd only stay an hour. Then I would most likely cut off the conversation and move on.

    It is a lot of work, but I've had some very very successful encounters. I've also had several agree to the plan b pill, and let me cum inside them as many times as I can on an overnight.

  14. #9806

  15. #9805

    Did you have test results?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    It was protected with me, only the BJ was without.
    Did you try showing her clean test results? A lot of these girls are open to BBFS if you have clean test results on you or your phone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape