Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 10228
-
08-26-21 01:34 #3988Senior Member

Posts: 45It's weird you say that, may be a trend with her. Saw her two times after my initial visit which went off very well. Second visit she had me waiting in the parking lot for about 30-35 minutes, and I had actually began to drive away when she texted me and asked if I was still there. Thought about it taking the L and calling it a night, but the little head won out and I went back and our session wasn't bad either, but definitely not as good as the first. Third and final visit she had me waiting in the parking lot again for a good 20-25 minutes, but that wasn't even the worst part. Literally from the second I walked in the room she looked rough, and was falling asleep in the middle of us talking. Then it got weirder because someone knocked on the door and wouldn't stop until she answered, and by this point we were both naked and about to begin. She said it was another client who knew she was there, but definitely spooked me enough that I just wanted to do what I came to do and get out. She was in and out of consciousness the whole session, fell asleep at one point with my dick in her mouth. That alone put a buzzkill on the whole experience. Flipped her over and banged her in mish as hard and fast as I could so I could climax as quick as possible. Ironically that woke her up enough she wanted a round 2, but I had made up my mind after that I was never contacting her again. Left her incall, deleted her number, and moved on. Would recommend for a single visit, but appears she takes her return clients for granted, so after the initial visit which will no doubt be great, I'd look for other options.
Originally Posted by Casanova16
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 10:49 #3987Regular Member

Posts: 24Any one try I'm vineland area?
Says she offers BBBJ. Any reports?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/165268366395
-
08-25-21 09:42 #3986Regular Member

Posts: 5Much appreciated
Epic dong, dark pipe, and J Richard. Thanks for having my back guys. I'm going to think with my big head not the little one LOL.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-21 08:02 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 842Across the bridge.
Some have experienced poor outcomes because with girls with tracking apps. It has been well written about in other nearby forums.
Originally Posted by DarkPipe
[View Original Post]
The best thing is to have their phone Off.
It comes down to Risks vs Rewards.
When your not in control.
It's a personal decision, for me its just not worth it.
-
08-24-21 20:33 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 116Very true. He also tracks her phone and uses his mommy's car to try to follow you around LOL. If you're really that infatuated, by all means, pursue it. However, knowing what I know, it's probably not going to be worth the aggravation that comes with her.
Originally Posted by EpicDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 18:28 #3983Senior Member

Posts: 118If you are texting her, understand that there is a chance you're texting her boyfriend and that he is going to waste your time. I wouldn't head to a meet up spot without hearing her voice on the phone. I would not have that approach with any other girl, but knowing what I have dealt with and what others have dealt with, that would be my recommendation.
Originally Posted by ZMan34
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 17:27 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 235First site looks new or something could use some improvement UI wise but I could see it popping off in the future once girls find out about it. Listcrawler should be fine just obviously go in with caution when hitting a girl up. Lately I just go through ads with vids because those have a good chance of being real and obviously look to see if they got reviews or comments.
Originally Posted by CicadaPolka
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 16:35 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 116Very much so. From all races, no less. I think it might even be some type of passive aggressive way to say Fuck you to her boyfriend behind his back honestly. I used to really work her out LOL.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 15:38 #3980Regular Member

Posts: 13Gianna
Any info on this one?
One of the few who are responsive.
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...n/469197797270
-
08-24-21 15:19 #3979Regular Member

Posts: 5Scarlett
Should I give her a call? Or just keep texting once or twice a day until she answers?
Originally Posted by EpicDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 13:46 #3978Senior Member

Posts: 118Yea, very ok.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 13:16 #3977Regular Member

Posts: 5Right? I'd love to fill her up. So far I haven't gotten an answer tho. Very frustrating.
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 13:10 #3976Senior Member

Posts: 602So she's cool with creampies then?
Originally Posted by EpicDong
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 08:42 #3975Senior Member

Posts: 655Listcrawler has been around since the back page days. I've made plenty of connections with it. Escort13 just came onto my radar in the last month or two. I've seen a few posts there that aren't on other sites but have yet to make a connection with anyone. Seems like a mix of known girls and spam, with a few maybe real girls mixed in.
Originally Posted by CicadaPolka
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 06:59 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 47Mobile therapist?
Does anyone remember the girl that would park at the Ashland train station and host in her SUV?
Once upon a time, not too long ago, there were a few mobile providers. (The best "Cowboys Girl" is no longer with us).
Does anyone know of similar services that are still around? Those services always seemed very convenient.












Reply With Quote





