The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 18428
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7088

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by DMV8454  [View Original Post]
    Saw her prepandemic, but backed out. Wanted 500+ ppm. Pics she sent were nice but showed she is pretty flat chested and has a few tattoos. Bit of drama with her, but that's another story.
    For me, we were talking just fine but as soon as I mentioned PPM, I got blocked. And you're right, she has a nice body, but is completely flat chested. I don't mind smaller tits sometimes, especially on Asian girls since that is fairly typical, but she had absolutely nothing there.

  2. #7087
    Saw her prepandemic, but backed out. Wanted 500+ ppm. Pics she sent were nice but showed she is pretty flat chested and has a few tattoos. Bit of drama with her, but that's another story.

    Quote Originally Posted by WizardsFan23  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e33d5...d-0df309b17595

    Anyone have intel on this one? Been chatting with her for a bit, but wants photos before moving to text. Just want to make sure she's worth it before doing anything.

    TIA!

  3. #7086

    Inna

    Single mom. She's been on SA much before 2018 on a different profile, saw her a few times in RVA. Might be some reviews on the Richmond board. Great body (amazing ass) except for some baby damage. BBFS was available and willing to please. 300 ppm but that was way back then.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/186d1...2-8a044e47f3d5

    This smoke show has been on SA since 2018, I'm surprised there isn't a single report on her. Any one else even chat with her?

  4. #7085

    Depends on your situation

    I done it before, but I'm not worried about a wife at home finding out. There is risk of the SB recording, and black mail you later. Every time I do video chat, I keep everything casual. No need to spend 30-60 mins talking BS, and don't talking about $$ because you don't want video showing you solicitation for prostitution. I use video mainly to make sure the SB is real, and to see if we connect on a casual level. That can be done in 5-10 mins. I normally do all sexual talk and $$$ by text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys do this? What are the pros and cons? Is this a good way to filter out flakes without M&G? Just learning.

  5. #7084

    Inna917

    https://www.seeking.com/member/186d1...2-8a044e47f3d5

    This smoke show has been on SA since 2018, I'm surprised there isn't a single report on her. Any one else even chat with her?

  6. #7083

    Video chatting

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys do this? What are the pros and cons? Is this a good way to filter out flakes without M&G? Just learning.
    That's a no go for me. Even if it's just simple conversation I'm not about to have a possible recorded video of me floating around of me chatting with a much younger girl trying to set up some pussy. I'd never do it, but to each their own.

  7. #7082

    SA video chat or Zoom before first meet

    Do you guys do this? What are the pros and cons? Is this a good way to filter out flakes without M&G? Just learning.

  8. #7081

    I'm guessing the latter

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Hhaha absolutely delusional. Someone must be offering / ok with that, unless she is just throwing numbers lit there to see what sticks.
    If they are really just after some quick cash, they probably figure better to take my time to find and bang one old coot willing to pay $800 than to have to blow two of them and get the same!

    Sort of like when I was in the concrete biz. You can try sell 10 meters at $100 each or 2 at $500 each.

  9. #7080

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by WizardsFan23  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e33d5...d-0df309b17595

    Anyone have intel on this one? Been chatting with her for a bit, but wants photos before moving to text. Just want to make sure she's worth it before doing anything.

    TIA!
    Almost met with her at the beginning of the pandemic but then she got covid and we lost touch.

    She sent pics I recall that were insanely sexy.

  10. #7079
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    She's close to me and I'm intrigued.

    She's been reviewed a number of times. From what I gather while texting with her were pro vibes. O didn't pull the trigger.

  11. #7078

    Sweeetlikehoneyx

    Apparently it's my lucky day because I hit the trifecta of GPS hoes today LOL. This one wants to meet 3-5 times a month and quoted me a 1 k ppm. I think after today that perhaps it's time to take a few months off from the site LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c695d...9-a1dce0616d45

  12. #7077
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Do a search in the forum using the last 12 characters "3 d15 d515 f060" and you will see several posts about her.
    Thanks for teaching me how to search that way.

  13. #7076
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone meet this one? She's close to me and I'm intrigued.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060
    Do a search in the forum using the last 12 characters "3 d15 d515 f060" and you will see several posts about her.

  14. #7075

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone meet this one? She's close to me and I'm intrigued.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060
    I'll PM you on this one.

  15. #7074

    Anyone?

    Has anyone meet this one? She's close to me and I'm intrigued.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape