Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7078

    Sweeetlikehoneyx

    Apparently it's my lucky day because I hit the trifecta of GPS hoes today LOL. This one wants to meet 3-5 times a month and quoted me a 1 k ppm. I think after today that perhaps it's time to take a few months off from the site LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c695d...9-a1dce0616d45

  2. #7077
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Do a search in the forum using the last 12 characters "3 d15 d515 f060" and you will see several posts about her.
    Thanks for teaching me how to search that way.

  3. #7076
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone meet this one? She's close to me and I'm intrigued.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060
    Do a search in the forum using the last 12 characters "3 d15 d515 f060" and you will see several posts about her.

  4. #7075

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone meet this one? She's close to me and I'm intrigued.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060
    I'll PM you on this one.

  5. #7074

    Anyone?

    Has anyone meet this one? She's close to me and I'm intrigued.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060

  6. #7073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Smoke Shows

    A few I can't crack the code on but think are pretty sexy. They respond to me infrequently on SA. But enough so I haven't quite died properly on the hill of unanswered messages. But my membership expired, I've met a few keepers, and figured I'd give SA a rest for a bit. The main intel here is that they all seem real / no scams, and had intelligent conversations. Just probably inundated / juggling SDs already. And perhaps my game wasn't quite prime time enough.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/67308...e-383f4f4c843d

    Talked about mutually beneficial, etc. Private pics are sexy and tasteful. Couldn't get to text.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a09fe...d-d4c0e468ec3d

    I think she's one of the hottest on the site. Very friendly and and thoughtful in her messages, which unfortunately were sporadic at best.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f9754...4-0b917861b664

    Logs in to message she's sorry she never logs in, wants to meet, then logs off. Initially we discussed meeting a few times a month for fun and she was game.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/83076...0-0ddf2dd6f69f

    Did all the chit chat, connected on some mutual interests, she said she wanted to meet, then has been quiet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7e51d...6-19f4e285bc8b

    Good SA chat off and on. Flirty. I think the pics are real. No GPS detected. She wanted to meet, then off line for days.

  7. #7072

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c1a5...3-da5dac8c6b69

    This one is DTF, wanted 500 ppm and meet today. I am not available this week. Good luck gentleman.
    First, 5 is too much. Second, she had an older profile and would offer threesomes with another girl that was review post 6515. Never met her, just never got the right vibe from them. Ready to meet whenever with no limits. Maybe someone else has had success.

  8. #7071

    LusciousBabyGirl

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-da45f1ae6860

    Ready for DTF and 400 PPM. I did not meet her. Good luck.

  9. #7070

    Pretty Rocker

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c1a5...3-da5dac8c6b69

    This one is DTF, wanted 500 ppm and meet today. I am not available this week. Good luck gentleman.

  10. #7069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    LuluGirl

    Something tells me we've seen her before, although my searching ability came up empty. She's a cutie but her photos are way too professional for a college sophomore. Anyone have experiences with her? I messaged her but haven't gotten a reply.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c8d6d...c-bf04f837137a

  11. #7068
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I offered 350 for a ppm, she replied that's no where near what she requires. I asked what she's looking for and she said 800+.

    LMAO.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45d60...c-0fd241738a97
    Hhaha absolutely delusional. Someone must be offering / ok with that, unless she is just throwing numbers lit there to see what sticks. Personally, I thought your offer was generous.

  12. #7067

    Tatiyanalove01

    Jeezus tap dancing Christ GPS is out of control lately for me. First she gave me riot act questioning me if I expected sex every time we were together. Then she follows it up with another text saying intimacy will be 1000+. Haha. Ok sure lady.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2fa74...3-8a7950382a64

  13. #7066

    Jc!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I offered 350 for a ppm, she replied that's no where near what she requires. I asked what she's looking for and she said 800+.

    LMAO.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45d60...c-0fd241738a97
    It's like 800 in the new 300 these days. I've had a handful of them lately ask for 700-800. Someone paying it, it's just not me.

  14. #7065

    JasmineM29

    I offered 350 for a ppm, she replied that's no where near what she requires. I asked what she's looking for and she said 800+.

    LMAO.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45d60...c-0fd241738a97

  15. #7064

    Crazy ones

    I had a few hit me up again, but they were all the crazy ones that I drop. Just had 2 SBs drop me, because they are moving away. Looks like I will be jumping back into the SA pool again soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else getting contacted by priors? Currently added back 3 former SBs. Two have not reactivated their old profiles, 1 created a new profile but hasn't logged back in and now happy to provide BBFS with me (she wasn't ok with it before). Also got contacted by a former SB who is now married asking if Im looking for an SB because she has a friend who is interested in finding a SD but doesnt want to create a profile on SA.

    On one hand this has been great because the SBs allowance expectations are the same as they were when I had first met them and there isnt any competition with tech bros who are lighting cash piles on fire to get to an m&g. They are also less needy and are happy to meet when I am free. In some respects, they all seem to want to avoid the dumpster fire that is SA these days. The major downside here tho is I'm wondering how many other SBs I'll never meet because they are contacting former SDs, and somewhat sad for my junior since he'll never make their acquaintance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape