Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 7068
-
08-24-21 17:54 #3813Senior Member

Posts: 393I'd like to see the link for vee. That name sounds familiar. She's the one I had a bad feeling about one time. I didn't even pull the trigger because I didn't want to risk waking into a possible sting since there was box vans outside the location when I went a while ago.
Originally Posted by Po4456
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 17:19 #3812Senior Member

Posts: 219Ivy and Nessa
Has anyone seen either one of these two?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/66138506
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...diego/66146845
-
08-24-21 15:19 #3811Senior Member

Posts: 219Nessa and Ivy
Anyone seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/66146845#.
Or this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...diego/66138506
-
08-24-21 10:27 #3810Banned Member

Posts: 100Have any links to these girls?
Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 10:19 #3809Senior Member

Posts: 262Madison
Thanks to all for the BBBJ input. And a dedicated page for the service, nice San Diego. Maybe I just didn't notice when I was there but it's a good idea. Slippery sounds incredible but her current rates of $240/ qv seem a little extreme. She might be one to sign up for a weekend for 2 large and have her with no clock. HM this is the link I found for Madison https://madisoninsd.escortbook.com/ . I'm traveling 2000 mi so going to Vista is a rounding error. I remember a petite little brunette named Shay who had a killer BBBJ. She was in East county and moving to North county last I knew. If she is still around does anyone have recent experience with her?
Smooth sailing.
Originally Posted by HermanMiller
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-21 08:13 #3808Senior Member

Posts: 75Vee and Roxanna
Vee is the one who won't see guys over 30 for some reason. I texted her why but she replied to see women my own age. Told her I've had 18 to 50 plus year olds and it's her fuckin' loss of $$$ LOL. I see her ads say bring your own condom so not sureif she does bare anymore. She has posted vids of her doing bare before.
Also Roxanna used to go by Kamilla or similar if I recall correctly and some mongers were wondering if she is TS. Check posts from before and you can see what was written.
-
08-24-21 02:36 #3807Senior Member

Posts: 54With how much of a nympho Taz is I'm surprised she doesn't offer gangbangs. I'd be down. I want to see her cum to the point of passing out.
-
08-24-21 02:10 #3806Senior Member

Posts: 261Scarlett is ok. I think Taz is better, but she's got a lot of volume. So does Scarlett for that matter.
Originally Posted by HardRock365
[View Original Post]
Madison at madisoninsd.com is a better bet, but she's in Vista. Also, there's savvy / Sarah, but I'm not sure she's around anymore.
There are others on humaniplex, but they don't live here, and visit. Also, I've heard mixed things about Jessie Monroe on this site.
We definitely need more.
-
08-24-21 01:40 #3805Senior Member

Posts: 31Probably half of the members here.
Originally Posted by WorkerXXX
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 20:06 #3804Senior Member

Posts: 29Taz
Anyone else seen that Taz chick?
-
08-23-21 15:10 #3803Senior Member

Posts: 226If you back to the main San Diego page there is a "Best BBBJ" sub-forum.
Originally Posted by Usa2222
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 15:01 #3802Senior Member

Posts: 34Scarlet comes to mind. Great BBBJ and nice body / tits.
Originally Posted by Usa2222
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 12:40 #3801Senior Member

Posts: 210Scammer.
Sucks to hear, brother. I tried contacting the real Jennifer last month, and it sounded like she is getting ready to retire, because she was extremely rude, and sounded jaded in her email.
Originally Posted by DrPoppaGeorgio
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-21 10:45 #3800Senior Member

Posts: 262Best BBBJ in San Diego DT if possible
Hey Gents, I am coming in town and need your help. I would like to start my visit of with the best BBBJ SD can muster. DT and fuckable would be a nice bonus and move her to the top. The best one I had is no longer in the market. Her mouth was the only hole I would use but she was very capable so I am not opposed to a plump Ugly Betty who tries harder. Those Avis girls can be the best. Attitude is a very close second to skills.
TYIA.
Smooth Sailing.
-
08-23-21 10:24 #3799Regular Member

Posts: 2Major Water Works
Long-time lurker, first-time poster.
That story is awesome! And encouraged me to go ahead and give Taz a call.
She's a really nice and bubbly girl. I agree, not the greatest of body's but once you get her dynamo going you will be too busy surfing her orgasms to care.
As mentioned before, Taz wants it as much, if not more, than you do. If you are nice enough to get her off while she's blowing your brains out with her head game she will start begging. Make her come a few times, rub that gspot and suddenly every hole is on the table.
But I think what should be notes the most is that if things are going well, you will need a few dozen towels. Edge Taz, pound her and she will projectile squirt all over you, the bed, and anything near.
What a great fn time.
On that subject, does anyone know other nympho'ish girls in SD?
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



