Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 1176 1676 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16803
    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    I should have rtff before posting. Thanks.
    No problem. Don''t know where you're from, but Chicago is the only forum I know with a sub-forum dedicated to this. Probably not something most would look for. Good luck.

  2. #16802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Monches  [View Original Post]
    I saw One of her friends that also advertises on Eros. When she asked me for references, I told her the truth and said I was new to this and didn't have references yet. She was kind enough to see me anyways.
    Who did you see? Link? Was she worth it?

  3. #16801
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Vbenny  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't recall seeing a review on this girl before, but saw she had been posting for long enough that I figured she was legit https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...icago/65398116.

    Her ads had me under the impression that she was a Latina with thin build. I arrived to a run down hotel at her listed cross streets, went to her room and saw she was white and was jacked (like she clearly either lifts or used to lift a ton of weights). I do want to point out that I don't mean she was jacked in a good or bad way, but she definitely had some large biceps and some athleticism to her. We got started after a quick LEO check. Very enthusiastic CBJ, followed by cowgirl that was a little too enthusiastic for my tastes (to the point where I thought she was faking it). Did some doggy that she really got into too and man she really took a pounding. Damage was $. 4, worth seeing if she's not too far from you, but not she's not mind-blowing or anything.
    I know that in that general area that there are a few different flavors of neighborhood, what is it like where she is at?

  4. #16800

    Saw this buff girl

    I couldn't recall seeing a review on this girl before, but saw she had been posting for long enough that I figured she was legit https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...icago/65398116.

    Her ads had me under the impression that she was a Latina with thin build. I arrived to a run down hotel at her listed cross streets, went to her room and saw she was white and was jacked (like she clearly either lifts or used to lift a ton of weights). I do want to point out that I don't mean she was jacked in a good or bad way, but she definitely had some large biceps and some athleticism to her. We got started after a quick LEO check. Very enthusiastic CBJ, followed by cowgirl that was a little too enthusiastic for my tastes (to the point where I thought she was faking it). Did some doggy that she really got into too and man she really took a pounding. Damage was $. 4, worth seeing if she's not too far from you, but not she's not mind-blowing or anything.

  5. #16799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    Yes, precisely. Seeing as how this board is about sharing information, thats exactly what Im looking for. Are you saying never in the history of this business, someone took a chance on a probable TGTBT woman and it paid off? That the likelihood of her being fake is so overwhelming high that Im wasting my time even pursuing it?
    A girl with model quality looks on Eros, no listed rate a phone number with no paper trail, and no social media. For screening she wants to see if you may have seen a girl with similar ad as that is what most of them are on Eros. What happened when you did a search on her pictures? Unless you have come up with supporting info that is not in her ad than I would say Yes I'd say you are going pretty far out on a limb. Good luck.

  6. #16798

    She has had a few phone # in the last 6 months

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb2212  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one long time poster, tried to do a search and nothing.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...d/813035754420

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...hered/39608280#&gid=1&pid=1.
    https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...RWg_1dc_12Y2IQ

  7. #16797

    Re: Adriana

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying you want to see someone else on Eros (who may be fake as well) to use a reference so you can see this girl who probably is fake?
    Yes, precisely. Seeing as how this board is about sharing information, thats exactly what Im looking for. Are you saying never in the history of this business, someone took a chance on a probable TGTBT woman and it paid off? That the likelihood of her being fake is so overwhelming high that I’m wasting my time even pursuing it?

  8. #16796

    Any info on this one long time poster

    Any info on this one long time poster, tried to do a search and nothing.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...d/813035754420

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...hered/39608280#&gid=1&pid=1.

  9. #16795
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeOskar  [View Original Post]
    We have a forum specifically dedicated to it.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...reek-providers
    I should have rtff before posting. Thanks.

  10. #16794
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    What a hottie! I can't find info anywhere. PMs are always okay!

    PS Just contacted her and she requires references who post on Eros. My references arent there. Any recommendations of anyone on eros who is generally easier to see and agrees to be a reference?
    Did you find anything online that leads you to believe that the girl in the pics will open the door looking like she does in the pics? How much is she asking for? Never heard of using Eros girls specifically as references. Are you saying you want to see someone else on Eros (who may be fake as well) to use a reference so you can see this girl who probably is fake?

  11. #16793
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStrangeLust  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    What a hottie! I can't find info anywhere. PMs are always okay!

    PS Just contacted her and she requires references who post on Eros. My references arent there. Any recommendations of anyone on eros who is generally easier to see and agrees to be a reference?
    I saw One of her friends that also advertises on Eros. When she asked me for references, I told her the truth and said I was new to this and didn't have references yet. She was kind enough to see me anyways.

  12. #16792

    ISO 411 Adriana

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1

    What a hottie! I can't find info anywhere. PMs are always okay!

    PS Just contacted her and she requires references who post on Eros. My references aren’t there. Any recommendations of anyone on eros who is generally easier to see and agrees to be a reference?

  13. #16791
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer77  [View Original Post]
    PM contact info / ad for Baby? Interested in seeing her. Sounds like a good time.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/66139456

    Saw she posted herself today.

  14. #16790
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Slayer77,

    Jenn is retired and I am now her only customer.

    Someday soon, we are going to wed and make beautiful babies together.

    Devlin.
    Damn. When did she retire? For COVID reasons I assume? I think she was pushing 50.

    I need a new regular in the burbs that's reliable.

  15. #16789
    Quote Originally Posted by SixGunSal  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Chicagoland from Nashville. Love to visit the isles while there. Any help? Hit me for Nashville tour info. I will RTFF as well but always happy to get a recommendation.
    We have a forum specifically dedicated to it.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...reek-providers

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape