Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7081

    I'm guessing the latter

    Quote Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger  [View Original Post]
    Hhaha absolutely delusional. Someone must be offering / ok with that, unless she is just throwing numbers lit there to see what sticks.
    If they are really just after some quick cash, they probably figure better to take my time to find and bang one old coot willing to pay $800 than to have to blow two of them and get the same!

    Sort of like when I was in the concrete biz. You can try sell 10 meters at $100 each or 2 at $500 each.

  2. #7080

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by WizardsFan23  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/e33d5...d-0df309b17595

    Anyone have intel on this one? Been chatting with her for a bit, but wants photos before moving to text. Just want to make sure she's worth it before doing anything.

    TIA!
    Almost met with her at the beginning of the pandemic but then she got covid and we lost touch.

    She sent pics I recall that were insanely sexy.

  3. #7079
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    She's close to me and I'm intrigued.

    She's been reviewed a number of times. From what I gather while texting with her were pro vibes. O didn't pull the trigger.

  4. #7078

    Sweeetlikehoneyx

    Apparently it's my lucky day because I hit the trifecta of GPS hoes today LOL. This one wants to meet 3-5 times a month and quoted me a 1 k ppm. I think after today that perhaps it's time to take a few months off from the site LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c695d...9-a1dce0616d45

  5. #7077
    Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopping  [View Original Post]
    Do a search in the forum using the last 12 characters "3 d15 d515 f060" and you will see several posts about her.
    Thanks for teaching me how to search that way.

  6. #7076
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone meet this one? She's close to me and I'm intrigued.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060
    Do a search in the forum using the last 12 characters "3 d15 d515 f060" and you will see several posts about her.

  7. #7075

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone meet this one? She's close to me and I'm intrigued.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060
    I'll PM you on this one.

  8. #7074

    Anyone?

    Has anyone meet this one? She's close to me and I'm intrigued.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8b965...c-3d15d515f060

  9. #7073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Smoke Shows

    A few I can't crack the code on but think are pretty sexy. They respond to me infrequently on SA. But enough so I haven't quite died properly on the hill of unanswered messages. But my membership expired, I've met a few keepers, and figured I'd give SA a rest for a bit. The main intel here is that they all seem real / no scams, and had intelligent conversations. Just probably inundated / juggling SDs already. And perhaps my game wasn't quite prime time enough.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/67308...e-383f4f4c843d

    Talked about mutually beneficial, etc. Private pics are sexy and tasteful. Couldn't get to text.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a09fe...d-d4c0e468ec3d

    I think she's one of the hottest on the site. Very friendly and and thoughtful in her messages, which unfortunately were sporadic at best.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f9754...4-0b917861b664

    Logs in to message she's sorry she never logs in, wants to meet, then logs off. Initially we discussed meeting a few times a month for fun and she was game.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/83076...0-0ddf2dd6f69f

    Did all the chit chat, connected on some mutual interests, she said she wanted to meet, then has been quiet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7e51d...6-19f4e285bc8b

    Good SA chat off and on. Flirty. I think the pics are real. No GPS detected. She wanted to meet, then off line for days.

  10. #7072

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c1a5...3-da5dac8c6b69

    This one is DTF, wanted 500 ppm and meet today. I am not available this week. Good luck gentleman.
    First, 5 is too much. Second, she had an older profile and would offer threesomes with another girl that was review post 6515. Never met her, just never got the right vibe from them. Ready to meet whenever with no limits. Maybe someone else has had success.

  11. #7071

    LusciousBabyGirl

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...f-da45f1ae6860

    Ready for DTF and 400 PPM. I did not meet her. Good luck.

  12. #7070

    Pretty Rocker

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c1a5...3-da5dac8c6b69

    This one is DTF, wanted 500 ppm and meet today. I am not available this week. Good luck gentleman.

  13. #7069
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    LuluGirl

    Something tells me we've seen her before, although my searching ability came up empty. She's a cutie but her photos are way too professional for a college sophomore. Anyone have experiences with her? I messaged her but haven't gotten a reply.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c8d6d...c-bf04f837137a

  14. #7068
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I offered 350 for a ppm, she replied that's no where near what she requires. I asked what she's looking for and she said 800+.

    LMAO.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45d60...c-0fd241738a97
    Hhaha absolutely delusional. Someone must be offering / ok with that, unless she is just throwing numbers lit there to see what sticks. Personally, I thought your offer was generous.

  15. #7067

    Tatiyanalove01

    Jeezus tap dancing Christ GPS is out of control lately for me. First she gave me riot act questioning me if I expected sex every time we were together. Then she follows it up with another text saying intimacy will be 1000+. Haha. Ok sure lady.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2fa74...3-8a7950382a64

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape