rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14942

    Note:

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    You said "She is lean, but doesn't impress me as feminine at all. ".

    Other reports have said possible post op tv.
    I saw Judi about 10 years ago and she didn't appear to be "Post Op" then.

    I had a great time with her. If you are looking for a beauty Queen then look.

    Somewhere else. However she is not ugly. True a lot of changes can occur.

    In ten years. The only change I recognize is a Breast Enhancement and that.

    Is not extreme.

    ===========================================

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

    There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

    Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

  2. #14941

  3. #14940

    Treat her right

    This one is special. I had visits with her on several occasions. All I can say is she is hot and sexy and worth the time and effort. Please treat her right.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/hello/40892930

  4. #14939
    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if it's the same one reported below because this was at Extended Stay in Morrisville and not La Quinta. But definitely pleasantly surprised with the looks. Probably mid 30's, 5"3 ish and in great shape, b to c cups.

    Performance is what you'd expect with a QV, right down to business. Good covered BJ. But like most of these, refused to get on top and only allowed mish. Finished with HJ, just can't always get there covered these days. Seemed to get mildly into it in a non over the top fake way.

    100 for QV, more than I think it's worth but a more reliable option given current state of affairs.

    Ad I responded to seems to be fine but phone number ends in 7761.
    I did the same but at LaQ. In the past, you used to get middle aged woman with hairy armpits and it was like a pit stop with fast hand jobs and all kinds of awkward rushing. It sucked. But I too was pleasantly surprised. Youngish thin Asian girl who was very sweet and spoke good english. Typical QV as well, but she was accommodating. Short covered BJ on the floor by the bed, but nothing special and too gentle. Then pounding in mish, her on top in the chair with those smooth boobs in my face, then her sitting in the chair while I charged her. But the whole time she did the scissor legs thing and just wouldn't let me get in my motion groove which kept knocking me out of the zone. Finally got to doggie on the bed, a bit more mish and finished in the bag. Decent in a pinch and better than in the past. She wrote me a nice note this morning asking me to come back, but I've been having decent success all around lately and nailing plenty of girls, so I'll keep her in rotation.

  5. #14938
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBBad  [View Original Post]
    Morning!

    Anyone seen this young lady?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/479990119603
    Yeah. She's been reviewed a few times. Sketchy. She makes you wait in the lot, then in the room while she does something in the bathroom. Literally a very long 15 minutes or so. She seems sober when she comes out. No sign of demons, but a million rules and she seems to hate what she does. Blows you for a second then rolls her eyes and lets you fuck her but no touching of any kind. I say avoid.

    She's a lot like Mona Lisa, who I saw again recently since she was the only one responding. When she first arrived, I was all over those beautiful tits and coated them nicely. Now, you can't even touch them and she does only doggie after complaining about the taste of the rubber (WTF? Give me a break. She is unhappy and just there to get your cash and get you out. Also avoid.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/578555078485

  6. #14937

    ?

    Morning!

    Anyone seen this young lady?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/479990119603

  7. #14936

    Judi

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    You said "She is lean, but doesn't impress me as feminine at all. ".

    Other reports have said possible post op tv.
    I've read that, but I don't believe that to be the case. I didn't ask for a DNA test so I suppose that I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

  8. #14935

    Blue diamonds

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingnRaleig  [View Original Post]
    I have a trip planned leaving 9/1/21 and was wondering if anybody can recommend a website where I can order some little blue buddies that I can get delivered in time. Or, if anyone has any to spare I would be willing to help out with you're next adventure.
    PM me. I have extras.

  9. #14934
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyNixon  [View Original Post]
    Seen this one? I'm coming from out of town in a few weeks, open to suggestions.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4370
    Apologies, I posted first, RTFF later. Add'l reports still appreciated.

  10. #14933

    Anyone

    Seen this one? I'm coming from out of town in a few weeks, open to suggestions.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...1.htm?cat=4370

  11. #14932

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    You said "She is lean, but doesn't impress me as feminine at all. ".

    Other reports have said possible post op tv.
    I believe she used to be a he. The bolt ons the very not feminine appearance. Yea not my style.

  12. #14931
    Quote Originally Posted by SkoobaDude  [View Original Post]
    Hey brothers,

    What's your take on this posting? My gut instinct says it's too good to be true. Plus I'm always a bit leery on postings that list every possible option under "services provided", but wanted to know what your take on it. Pics looked good, but not sure if they're fake or not. My googlefu didn't turn up anything unusual.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/187590419879
    20 Bucks says she will as for a deposit. LOL.

  13. #14930

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    Another poster and myself both posted warnings about her. Sorry you missed it. She started posting again this summer after a year hiatus and lucky for me at least, I felt her out on text beforehand and avoided the waste of money. Her whole attitude had changed. You could get BB with her in years past if you could get her comfortable (I did, for 80). I can tell you she has some mental issues going on though for sure. Like seriously skittish, damaged goods.
    Yeah, what a shame. That sucks. She was giving it all up back in the day for 80 and now she's a nutcase with GPS. Such is life.

  14. #14929
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Is to stop paying them. They don't get a dime outa me LOL.
    Didn't pay her a dime. Numerous convos back and forth and determined all her do's and don'ts and decided she wasn't for me. I will pay for good service but will not pay for "No" girl.

  15. #14928

    Blue Buddies

    I have a trip planned leaving 9/1/21 and was wondering if anybody can recommend a website where I can order some little blue buddies that I can get delivered in time. Or, if anyone has any to spare I would be willing to help out with you're next adventure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape